Adam West

Tien Tao Chi kung

Hey guys,

Some of you may have this program, if so, let us know what you think or what you have heard about it. I have looked through it and it looks great - a comprehensive and complete documentation of an authentic tradition, apparently(?).

Interestingly, they work the Micro-Cosmic Orbit both ways - up the spine and down the spine. Please see the below link to the compete PDF lessons.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/425579/The-Compl...en-Tao-Chi-Gung

Here is a link to downloading the PDF and video instructional files - please make a donation to the publisher if you find benifet in it, as you are so inclined.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1196992

Description:

Qi Gong Complete Course

There are a lot of Qi Gong courses on the market. And all of them show a variety of movements and standing postures and all of them claim that that is Qi Gong. But most of them are offered by the Chinese who actually try to hide the real qi gong from non-Chinese. And the rest of them are offered by deluded Westerners who have not really found their own Qi but merely mimic their Chinese teachers. They offer the branches and leaves but hide the root. The root is the calm breath-energy circulating at will throughout the body.

The Tien Tao Qi Gong Correspondence Course originally cost over US$300 and you can still probably find it being offered for that price. And the videos were another US$300 in total. But they all are worth every penny because they actually teach you how to find and to circulate your Qi, your Life Force. And since Qi is the basis of all Chinese Kungfu and Chinese Culture, if you can find it within yourself, you will be able to unravel all of the mysteries, all of the religions, all of the cultural treasures of Asia because you will KNOW what they are talking about and what they are actually teaching. And your power of kungfu will be increased a hundred fold.

Make no mistake: Learning qi gong is both easy and difficult. It is easy because sitting quietly and breathing in a special way is easy. But it is difficult because sitting quietly and breathing gently without your mind filling with 10,000 thoughts is not easy. Calming the Mind and relaxing the muscles is difficult, but once you can do it, it's easy. And once you can perceive your True Mind, then Enlightenment is not as distant as you may have supposed.

Although this torrent contains ten videos, the real treasure is found in the written lessons, themselves: The Tien Tao Qi Gong Correspondence Course. Read and study the course carefully; practice just one of the exercises daily for a month each, and at at the end of ten months you will be an adept at qi gong.

Contained in this torrent: ten videos and one Adobe Acrobat file:

Mystery_of_Qi.wmv

Tien_Tao_Qi_Gong.wmv

Kong_Jing_1.wmv

Kong_Jing_2.wmv

Kong_Jing_3.wmv

Kong_Jing_4.wmv

6_Healing_Breaths.wmv

8_Active_Methods.wmv

Keep_Fit_Qi_Gong.wmv

Muscle_Tendon_Change.wmv

Tien Tao Qi_Gong_Lessons.pdf <== the real treasure

Total cost of all videos and written lessons retail: between US$600 and US$700. So, if you find benefit from these lessons, please contact the publishers and offer a donation for this amount.

Videos are color, Windows Media format, English language, vary in length.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Your most welcome!

The whole system seems, in their words, geared to awakening "the Chi" phenomena known to us as the Kundalini. Anyone know of any of its prominent master teachers etc?

Hope you enjoy!

In kind regards,

Adam.

The whole system seems, in their words, geared to awakening "the Chi" phenomena known to us as the Kundalini.

there's a world of difference between awakening ones awareness to chi and awakening the big K. a WORLD of difference.

in yoga they don't mistake sensations of prana for kundalini awakening.

i stimulate chi awareness in my students and clients almost every day. but it's not shaktipat.

Edited by Hundun

Hi Hundun,

You wrote:

"there's a world of difference between awakening ones awareness to chi and awakening the big K. a WORLD of difference.

in yoga they don't mistake sensations of prana for kundalini awakening.

i stimulate chi awareness in my students and clients almost every day. but it's not shaktipat."

Yes, that's clearly true. There is no conflation here. They speak about awakening to the awareness of chi, as you put it, and a second phenomenon that at first sight strongly appears to be kundalini awakening and the raising of awareness to such an extent that the practitioner realises the state known in the Buddhist tradition as Nirvana. So the traditions' primary goal seems to be spiritual development - consciousness raising. :)

I'll see if I can find some quotes. B)

In kind regards,

Adam.

Edited by Adam West

Kundalini really doesn't have much to do with Buddhism, it's a Hindu thing.

But anyway, thanks for the links. I've had the book for years, it looks great, but I never got around to seriously practice. Also watched some of the videos before, cool stuff.

I think the company that produced these videos doesn't exist anymore.

I wanted to ask on the foundation forum if any of those guys knows anything about it, but always forgot, and then it became unavailable.

Hey Pero,

Yeah the lessons have been floating about for years - I've had them and lost them several times over that duration.

I would suggest the Kundalini phenomenon is universal and known by different names and documented in most genuine traditions including Buddhism. I would contend if you meditate long enough and deeply enough, all encounter similar kundalini phenomena sooner or later - merely a sign along the path. When they speak of the winds entering the central channel and the realisation of the clear light in Mahamudra etc., this is what they the Yogis of India refer to as Kundalini awakening and Samadhi.

In Dr Glenn Morris' "Path Notes" he used the microcosmic orbit practice amongst others to fully awaken his kundalini and attain its permanent arousal and conscious access to superconsciousness at will - the man was an academic and an atheist - no sectarian identifications or religious denominations. If we do the practices we get results. This is the same for Zen or Dzogchen sitting and others. I have observed this correlation in others and seen it in myself.

In kind regards,

Adam.

Edited by Adam West

Hey Pero,

Yeah the lessons have been floating about for years - I've had them and lost them several times over that duration.

I would suggest the Kundalini phenomenon is universal and known by different names and documented in most genuine traditions including Buddhism. I would contend if you meditate long enough and deeply enough, all encounter similar kundalini phenomena sooner or later - merely a sign along the path. When they speak of the winds entering the central channel and the realisation of the clear light in Mahamudra etc., this is what they the Yogis of India refer to as Kundalini awakening and Samadhi.

i totally agree. many have going through the process of full kundalini awakening is the primary reason why monks and nuns from all traditions have benefited from hermitages and monasteries. even christian contemplative traditions undergo the same awakening by another name.

and Adam,

i'm still uncomfortable with "awakening the chi" being associated with kundalini. but you seem to understand the difference, so maybe it's just the word choice that doesn't agree with me.

but the introduction you posted seems to promise experience of chi flow and not much more. so if you can post anything in the program that goes decidedly deeper than chi flow, that might help.

of course, i could always just download it myself...

yeah. nevermind.

;)

Ive read the two first chapters of the text. It was very good and packed full of information.

A very nice tip for the meditation was "to avoid electric storms, earthquakes and floods when meditating". I will take that into consideration :)

Edited by sheng zhen

...avoid electric storms, earthquakes and floods when meditating.

hmm.

is that a dare, or a double-dare?

B)

Ive read the two chapters of the text. It was very good and packed full of information.

A very nice tip for the meditation was "to avoid electric storms, earthquakes and floods when meditating". I will take that into consideration :)

Yeah it's good stuff. They work with the MCO clock wise and anti-clockwise. Up the spine for transforming Jing to Chi and down the spine for transforming Chi to Shen.... Anyone encountered this before?

In kind regards,

Adam.

Yeah it's good stuff.

The Kong Jing videos is freaking me out a little. They have no style!!!

Have you tried these practices Adam West? Or has anybody else done it? If so, what do you think of it?

The Kong Jing videos is freaking me out a little. They have no style!!!

Have you tried these practices Adam West? Or has anybody else done it? If so, what do you think of it?

No not yet. I work with sitting stillness / emptiness meditations which I am convinced are the direct path to realizing our inherent nature - starting with flashes to permanent direct realisation. However, I intuit supplemental benefits in energy work. Even this course says that very thing. They say quicker to combine both.. So I will see about making the time for practice in this kind of stuff, as I have in the past... :)

In kind regards,

Adam.

Wow! Thanks for the link! This is awesome -a complete course! :D WOW. Has anyone followed it over the nine month period that it suggests? Is it possible to follow it and perform it correctly from the pdf alone? If so I would love people to tell me all about what it has done for them please. What, if any, beneficial side effects does it have? So far I have only read the introduction. Usually I practice Yiquan. Is there any other literature available on this 'tien tao' system in english?

Hi Adam or anyone, please help to re-upload the Tian Tao Video again, the link is dead due to my late discovery of this site. Thanks & Best Regards :)

Do a search on pirate bay for 'qi gong course complete'. It should be there.

Hi Teddy, yes I have done a search for Pirate bay & some Torrents, but all the link are

broken. Best Regards :unsure:

I have the course, but it seems to use only normal breathing. I am no sure, but I did not see reverse breathing. Also, I did not read the all book. Does someone know if I am right in this?

I might be wrong but I think reverse breathing is not covered.

Edited by Leif

In its new website it says:

"Tens of Thousands of Students"

http://www.chinamantis.com/tien-tao-qigong.htm

But I see that none of them visits The Dao Bums forum?

I'm searching the net but I can't find any source for this Tien Tao / Tien Tai Qigong system apart from this course / website... It seems that there isn't a known school, known master or even student on the net related to this system.

Since I'm new to the Qigong practice, is this a well known system in the Qigong world?

I'd appreciate to contact anybody who had practiced this Tien Tao Qigong system.

I'm searching the net but I can't find any source for this Tien Tao / Tien Tai Qigong system apart from this course / website... It seems that there isn't a known school, known master or even student on the net related to this system.

I don't quite understand why you are looking for some other source. What is wrong with Hagood? Many qigong styles out there only have one source on the net....

Eg. Menelik Musa, http://www.taichichuan-cornelia.com/en/international-meeting/2015.html , studied Tien Dao Chi Gung with Master Chi Kuan Wen. Chi Kuan Wen lived in USA, so there must be some people there who know or practice the system.

Here is another student who is ceritified in the system, whatever that means: http://www.seaofchi.com/index.php

Since I'm new to the Qigong practice, is this a well known system in the Qigong world?

It's not unknown, for example Dr. Glenn Morris (authors of Path Notes of an American Ninja Master and others) trained in this system when he experienced kundalini awakening. Most likely it's popularity peaked in pre-internet era.

Edited by Leif