Sign in to follow this  
Lighttime

Magic And Mystery In Tibet

Drew....Who's Sage?........The reason i posted the link was to share Alexandra David-Neel's experience in Tibet. First hand accounts that are sincere are quite rare. Magic And Mystery In Tibet is a great read. Hope you enjoy it. Take care. :)

That is a great book---i think kundalini Syndrome has finally got the best of Drew :(

Well I didn't want to say anything but yeah I agree with you.

EVIDENTLY NOT ROOTED <_<

And he is suffering from GURUITUS.

Drew...with love bro its Time to get your head out of the clouds and back down to Earth.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Well I didn't want to say anything but yeah I agree with you.

EVIDENTLY NOT ROOTED <_<

And he is suffering from GURUITUS.

Drew...with love bro its Time to get your head out of the clouds and back down to Earth.

Not to defend Drew...but

For those who have not been here long it should be pointed out that Drew is in the habit of posting stuff which he has posted elsewhere in toto, without explanation.

In fact for a long time all his posts seemed to be of this type.

Santiago

I agree that Drew can be misleading to the inexperienced in his particular enthusiasms and what he emphasizes (overemphasizes). Your concern to balance his blanket statements about his perceived truths with a more rounded balanced and rooted voice is noted and appreciated. I think you are above merely sniping at the man though.

You have a presence which commands respect. I hope you stay, not merely to protect, defend and clarify about your Mentor/Friend Dr. Morris but also to provide guidance and information as you feel called to do.

I have enjoyed reading your comments.

Drew

I love you man. You may say the same things over and over, but you are an interesting read to say the least. Part Mad scientist / part Taoist renunciate living in the big bad city chillin at McD's and having strange interactions.

Maybe Drew has gone down a side path...maybe permanently, but he does have some rather interesting things to say. May we all find the paths which lead us to wisdom and attainment.

PS - Lighttime - Hey man you are all about links lately. :-)

Peace and peaches

Craig

Edited by VCraigP

Not to defend Drew...but

For those who have not been here long it should be pointed out that Drew is in the habit of posting stuff which he has posted elsewhere in toto, without explanation.

In fact for a long time all his posts seemed to be of this type.

Santiago

I agree that Drew can be misleading to the inexperienced in his particular enthusiasms and what he emphasizes (overemphasizes). Your concern to balance his blanket statements about his perceived truths with a more rounded balanced and rooted voice is noted and appreciated. I think you are above merely sniping at the man though.

:) The topic was about Alexandria David Neel :)

Drew's some how felt his comment related To Alexandra David Neel's books in some BIZARRE way.

Its not a snipe I am just offering advice to him he can take it or leave it.

He is unrooted & does suffer from Guruitus.

More power to him on his path i hope he finds what is truly his hearts destiny.

You have a presence which commands respect. I hope you stay, not merely to protect, defend and clarify about your Mentor/Friend Dr. Morris but also to provide guidance and information as you feel called to do.

I have enjoyed reading your comments.

Thanks man. I enjoy being here on te board. I was draw to it by Glenn Morris actually. A lot of folks get the wrong idea about Glenn and Kundalaini etc so I am here to shed some insight and light on the subject. I am happy to share with folks that are sincere. THere are some good folks on here I feel it.

Drew

I love you man. You may say the same things over and over, but you are an interesting read to say the least. Part Mad scientist / part Taoist renunciate living in the big bad city chillin at McD's and having strange interactions.

Maybe Drew has gone down a side path...maybe permanently, but he does have some rather interesting things to say. May we all find the paths which lead us to wisdom and attainment.

PS - Lighttime - Hey man you are all about links lately. :-)

Peace and peaches

Craig

Drew is Drew : )

Yeah that's an awesome book -- I read it first maybe 10 years ago and have read it a couple times.

I like her book -- "My Journey to Llhasa" even better in a lot of ways because it's gritty travel with rare first-hand accounts that don't idolize Tibetan culture. For example she points out how many Tibetans supported the Chinese control previous to the post-British Llhasa regime.

Also she gives more details of her tummo practice which she relied on one cold night -- so a fire could get started.

Finally she reviles the peasant Tibetan personal hygiene problems -- something I can definitely relate to (I mean from the Tibetan peasant perspective!!).

Today I had two fun conversations --

"It isn't very often that a brother is chilling in full-lotus like you are."

That dude already knew about Master Lin but I had to quick pop half a garlic clove to counter act some of the anerobic bacteria. His wife and I had been enjoying the energy so to speak so she probably encouraged him to get in on the action. haha.

Then I went to this "jugos naturales" place that I've been to before -- nice, traditional cafe -- oops sorry got delayed there by some overt female display action which was appropriate as my full-lotus energy was getting a bit intense.

So now I sit with that tension released -- and where was I. O.K. so I was reading this amazing book:

EXPLORING THE HEALING MIRACLE, compiled by Fate Magazine.

Gotta go this thing's gonna shut down. Well to cut to the chase I had those latinas giggling with ecstacy but the younger, pretty one was like dude -- the ajo is muy fuerte! haha.

Forums are for sharing. Everyone seems hungry...in a good way...so I decided to bring some food to the table. Hopefully some of the links I've provided have stimulated peoples appetites. (And yes Drew is good in my books as well.) :D

Lightime,

Interesting Picture for your avatar, tell me about it?

WYG

looks like its a frame from one of the matrix movies :D

Listen, as I told you, it's a big world out there. You're approach of willful ignorance is a bit behind the times to say the least. Any academic database will give you plenty of solid science studies proving that qigong is very effective. There's Harvard doctors specializing in qigong and studies are published in neuroscience journals.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin says his healing rate for cancer is better than 90% -- hardly comparable to a placebo. As I stated qigong is just one example of healing using the principles of nonwestern music, whereby frequency as energy intensity resonates through complementary opposites, not symmetric-based math.

It's pretty clear-cut. The results are that sound turns into ultrasound which ionizes the electrochemicals to create blissful heat, so that the serotonin normally stored in the stomach, then bypasses the blood-brain barrier, via the vagus nerve. After this occurs further ionization creates electromagnetic fields and finally light is produced by the pineal gland. When the energy is stored in the body and strong enough then the pineal gland will create a holographic laser which is transmitted via a signal as "pure" consciousness.

Why did I specify "pure" -- because as I stated it can not be repeated using machines and symmetric-based science.

Just to bring this back to the UFO issue -- I just finished FATE's UFO SPECIAL book and there's an article about top-secret "asymmetric" capacitors. So you get electromagnetic propulsion with lift as thrust. This is EXACTLY how qigong works -- with the pineal gland as the smaller capacitor in contrast to the stomach where the electrochemical energy is stored and ionized. The fact that UFO technology remains a mystery is because the mathematics used is modeled by quantum chaos -- it's inherently unpredictable. Technology itself is out of control -- only consciousness itself is in charge.

So, again, you focus on who is doing the healing -- the qigong master or the person through a placebo. In fact it's neither -- the healing occurs because of the resonance between the capacitors, which, again, is enabled by "pure" consciousness. The same occurs with UFOs.

Though Drew may express some devotion for his benefactor, I do not believe this is his fault but rather his virtue.

Even though his brain may appear as though swiss cheese due to frequent ultrasonic pineal lazering, he has realized a depth of consciousness which transcends the local cellular network, and which delves yet beyond into the inorganic catacombs of the unified field bregma for his informational processing capacities vivified by his spontaneous lotus mind stream. He has beamed into being lotus born unity contact. Witness this, witness that, the man is always changing, yet remains always the same.

• Like 1

Though Drew may express some devotion for his benefactor, I do not believe this is his fault but rather his virtue.

Even though his brain may appear as though swiss cheese due to frequent ultrasonic pineal lazering, he has realized a depth of consciousness which transcends the local cellular network, and which delves yet beyond into the inorganic catacombs of the unified field bregma for his informational processing capacities vivified by his spontaneous lotus mind stream. He has beamed into being lotus born unity contact. Witness this, witness that, the man is always changing, yet remains always the same.

----------------

Hear hear!

Well spoken Xienkula1

ha ha.

I love the Neel books. I read them way back when, and they gave me yet more motivation on the path. Essential reading, and very enjoyable and accessible.

Drew is, to me, an essential part of this board, he's a quality mind and as Taoists, and as people, we have plenty of space here for him.

rrrrrrrrespect,dudes.

WYG, The avatar is Seraph at the teahouse in the Matrix Reloaded.( Just google matrix avatars,there are plenty.) Glad you liked it.Take care. B)

I love the book mentioned. My girlfriend isnt all that intrested in spiritual practice but i gave her this book and she loves to read it hehe. It sparkled her intrest.

Think i gonna let her read magus of strovolos or magus of java next hehe. That should do the trick :D

Regards !

Sign in to follow this