Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

Meditation on Twin Hearts

Yes it is--if people are truly seeking spiritual growth and cultivation they should start doing this meditation..

Yes it is--if people are truly seeking spiritual growth and cultivation they should start doing this meditation..

Yes, MTH is very powerful. Although in my opinion, the Wesak Version of MTH, also by Master Choa Kok Sui, is more powerful than the regular version. This is just my experience, I cannot speak for others. The Wesak Version of MTH includes chanting of Om Mani Padme Hum, which is a very powerful mantra. For those of you who have tried this, what do you think?

Yes, MTH is very powerful. Although in my opinion, the Wesak Version of MTH, also by Master Choa Kok Sui, is more powerful than the regular version. This is just my experience, I cannot speak for others. The Wesak Version of MTH includes chanting of Om Mani Padme Hum, which is a very powerful mantra. For those of you who have tried this, what do you think?

Thats funny that you mention that version of Twin Hearts I have it on repeat on my cd on my desk in my cube at work!

Sign in to follow this