Sign in to follow this  
rain

contacting a Native American shaman directly

an ozziefriend wants to know if an american indian shaman would protect him/herself from

astral spiders and snakes. If so, how and when?

an ozziefriend wants to know if an american indian shaman would protect him/herself from

LOL, Hi!

Either way you'll learn!

How many times you do one then think the other would have had better results!

How many times you think you did something "wrong"

to later realize the gift in the perceived "mistake" !

Most "Shaman" have a knack for fucking themselves up a bit in the learning!

and the cost is usually high ... for some the ultimate price, you could say?

either way could be right. either way could be wrong.

Doesn't really matter even though it really might at the time!

hard to say such things because the results are known of being fucked up and taking "bad" hits!

(No. No Drugs involved! Never done any!)

The path is in the learning though.

mostly it's your own fears you need to learn to calm,

and to stay present so you know how to proceed when that moment comes.

Good luck to your friend!

Shonton Ga

Hi Rain,

I can tell you from experience that the Shaman would ask him or her self why is this "animal" coming to me at this present time? What do I need to learn from it? Who is sending it? Why do i Fear it? What does it want? What do I owe it? What can I do to help it? What lessons does it have for me? What strengths does it have? How does it effect my environment? or mental space? or energy?

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger : )

Spider is one of Dr. Morris's and my Totems. Fascinating creature with a lot to teach.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

Hi Rain,

I can tell you from experience that the Shaman would ask him or her self why is this "animal" coming to me at this present time? What do I need to learn from it? Who is sending it? Why do i Fear it? What does it want? What do I owe it? What can I do to help it? What lessons does it have for me? What strengths does it have? How does it effect my environment? or mental space? or energy?

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger : )

Spider is one of Dr. Morris's and my Totems. Fascinating creature with a lot to teach.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

Hi Vajrasttva/Santiago

I was thirteen when I made the drawing of a tree and under it wrote the words "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger " :)

Nice.

I dreamt about lightning the other night. I was delighted by it. told the others not to be scared but to be happy about it, to welcome it.

wont dwell on my feeling about spiders though..

yes. what you say goes for everything.

these days I try

to listen to the pulse and welcome what nourishes it.

blessings.

rain/gerd

Edited by rain

I would be careful with any lower astral entities if you are not sure they are your totems, though.

Before communicating with them, I would send them to God's Light first. Otherwise, you could potentially allow them into your space by opening a 2-way communication line. And some of them could cause you problems - as the lower astral does have its share of spiritual scavengers, parasites, troublemakers, etc.

Cuz life is a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get. :D

Just my opinion based on some things I've been taught and encountered, though. I am no expert and these are just loose findings based upon very preliminary research. And I have also met my totem animals and had no problems. However, that was during a vision quest specifically designed to bring me to them.

I would be careful with any lower astral entities if you are not sure they are your totems, though.

Before communicating with them, I would send them to God's Light first. Otherwise, you could potentially allow them into your space by opening a 2-way communication line. And some of them could cause you problems - as the lower astral does have its share of spiritual scavengers, parasites, troublemakers, etc.

Cuz life is a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get. :D

Just my opinion based on some things I've been taught and encountered, though. I am no expert and these are just loose findings based upon very preliminary research. And I have also met my totem animals and had no problems. However, that was during a vision quest specifically designed to bring me to them.

I hope you are not referring to the spider and snake as LOWER ASTRAL TOTEMS.....

: )

Spiders are sacred & Blessed to ALLAH & his prophet.

As they are Sacred to the Native americans & South Americans.

THey have a direct link to MAHAKALI and her multiple limbs as they are also connected to the Tathagata.

They weave the web of MAYA for us to play in.

Snakes are the sacred companions of Lord Shiva. And represent Kundalini's primal force : )

But to be safe in anything always ask the Divine for guidance & Mother Earth for protection.

Peace

Santiago B)

Edited by Vajrasattva

Sign in to follow this