Sign in to follow this  
nils

Kunlun Workshop-Haute Savoie

Guys, this was an amazing weekend

thanks to Max for just being the rebel he is and sharing all this wonderful knowlege with us

my Golden Flower is in bloom

nils

Guys, this was an amazing weekend

thanks to Max for just being the rebel he is and sharing all this wonderful knowlege with us

my Golden Flower is in bloom

nils

Nils it was great to meet you!

I had an incredible weekend. I'm in no doubt about the authenticity of this path.

I'll write about my experience in my personal practice section at some point - for now - less talk, more practice.

:)

Nils it was great to meet you!

I had an incredible weekend. I'm in no doubt about the authenticity of this path.

I'll write about my experience in my personal practice section at some point - for now - less talk, more practice.

:)

Cool! I was interested in hearing your feedback and thought you would have a good time.

Guys,

Ive been practicing on my own since feb, and I was of course very excited to go to my 1st seminar. I guess i had the same certain amount of skepsis as everybody has, although I work with energy in my Shiatsu, grew up with Martial Arts and am familiar with most of what Max explained, was curious about his person.

He is very simple, very humble and very loving, still, very strong. I wont go deep into his phylosophie. This might be his way of making better ppl out of us.

I had very, very strong reactions, specially with the Golden Flower, which will probably be my path. This experience turned me inside out and I dont want to go back. I opened a door that scared me tremendously, but the love was overwhelming. I would have never imagine how strong Kunlun could be.

We are so so very beginners, so west oriented, that the chinese phylosophie blow us away. Thanks Shiatsu Ive learned that the simplest of things are the hardest to achieve, the less we have around, the more space we gain, the brighter we see.

I felt a great amount of love this weekend, I dont know if is because being puertorrican we need to hug and kiss everybody, but i couldnt stop hugging ppl around me.

let it happen

Edited by nils

Which TaoBums attended the Haute Savoie seminar? How about a roll call (beyond those who've already posted :) )?

I think just Nils and Freeform and me and Cat.

It was fun. Very nice people. Full report to follow.

Sign in to follow this