Xienkula1

The Vibe Machine

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this machine. I tried it out a couple of times and it felt like a lot of static electricity, and I could smell the high DC voltage free radicals in the air and I felt kind of dizzy afterwards, has a big Merkaba star in it with a bunch of tubes that light up different colors because they contain different combinations of inert gases....yet it cures cancer by increasing the negative voltage of cell membrane potential. check out this dude doing Vibe Machine style tai chi?!

c85B2nxgLwU

Edited by Xienkula1

No experience with that particular machine, but similar ones. This is similar to a Rife machine. It doesn't cure cancer, if you understand the real essence of cancer, which is a state of mind, not the tumor or the cellular growth or pathogens - nothing material at all.

The tumor is the effect of the disease, not the cause. These machines can be helpful as supportive therapy, and in acute situations when you need to buy time. And when used with a rational understanding of what needs to be done in a particular case, but it won't get to the root of the problem. And a simple zapper is cheaper and more accessible.

You have to get to the underlying state of mind and the armoring. Otherwise you can kill off cancer cells, but the disease is still there in essence and has to find another outlet of expression. Reich (not Rife) described cases where tumors resolved, but then the person deteriorated because they didn't deal with the armoring. The whole biophysics of cancer has to be understood in order to approach treatment rationally, but this is rarely done when people just want to grab ahold of a particular treatment like Rife frequencies and blast the aberrant cells!

Rife made a great contribution with his work on pleomorphism, for sure, but the Rife frequencies alone are usually not enough for the complex conditions people have today.

-Karen

Edited by karen

You have to get to the underlying state of mind and the armoring. Otherwise you can kill off cancer cells, but the disease is still there in essence and has to find another outlet of expression. Reich (not Rife) described cases where tumors resolved, but then the person deteriorated because they didn't deal with the armoring. The whole biophysics of cancer has to be understood in order to approach treatment rationally, but this is rarely done when people just want to grab ahold of a particular treatment like Rife frequencies and blast the aberrant cells!

I agree with your insight, addressing the underlying cause is of greatest importance, but this gets slippery because it is so specific. It seems people want to blast disease cells, instead of learning to understand those disease cells, why they might have turned so rancid and renegade, offer them some compassion and give them a chance to voice their story even if they need to moan and wail their pain, but NO it's easier to stick them in the microwave and press the suicide button on them....yep I can certainly see how that is bypassing the Work.

I've done the Vibe machine. It gave me energy boosts for awhile but eventually i felt nothing, like so many other things.

I agree with your insight, addressing the underlying cause is of greatest importance, but this gets slippery because it is so specific.

Yes, it's a confusing mess, when you don't have a system, an itinerary that maps out the process on an individual basis. There is such a system for all chronic illness, but it's not going to win any popularity contests, because largely people are in fear. It's like they want to get rid of the evidence of a crime rather than solve the crime, because it would involve personal changes so radical that the disease is almost preferable.

-Karen