Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

Thanks Vortex your words are very kind and greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the "tribe" :) .

It was a pleasure sharing with you and looking forward to meeting again down the road. Hope you learned a lot and find with in it the things you need to push yourself further.

May God/Tao/Shakti bless U,

I forgot to mention, Glenn really enjoyed both you & Blake.

So do not be surprised to get some new guidance from time to time. Also the tribe is well taken care of :)

peace

Santiago

Muchos gracias, compadre! Great to join the tribe and appreciate all the guidance from you and Glenn.

And so nice of him to drop in like he did. :D

Vortex ,

How are you doing? How is the energy/meditations going?

<<Juan Bernal (Notre Dame) wrote

at 1:16pm

Santi, I have LOADS of healing chi running through me. K.A.P. shocked me out of my slumber, you could say....

Well, I got home yesterday and then had to go work evening shift (this week), didn't get home till almost midnight. Was a long day, so haven't had time to train or do much yet. I may try to train some tonight, if I have the energy. As I said, my schedule is kinda hectic right now so I'm working on clearing that so I can free up more time for solid practice.

But I did notice that my ankles and shins are really sore, and I realize that it's from all that shaking and vibration!

Good to hear Juan's doing great too! I dunno, if I was him, I might have just gone for the eruption and DAMN THE TORPEDOS! Let errr riiipppp! Isn't that the point? :lol:

Edited by vortex

But I did notice that my ankles and shins are really sore, and I realize that it's from all that shaking and vibration!

Vortex,

Yeah that will do that but then you will notice shortly your bones tendons & muscles on legs get STRONG fast with out much effort. The bone density will increase as well as your mass & your bone marrow will get healthier.

Also your roots get very strong quick as you saw during the workshop how it was effortless.

Practice your 5 pb daily even if its for only 5 min or anyone of the chi circulation exercises or the chi kung walk.

even 5 to 10 min a day will bring you health & loads of energy. I have e student that is a homicide detective and some times he is working 48 hours straight with no rest so he uses his KAP breathing & Chi Kung walk to re energize when needed and to sleep less. His Kundalini opened with in 30 days of Kap training.

thanks for the files take your time on them i know you are busy. I will send you some energy so you have more juice.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Guest sykkelpump

Vortex,

Yeah that will do that but then you will notice shortly your bones tendons & muscles on legs get STRONG fast with out much effort. The bone density will increase as well as your mass & your bone marrow will get healthier.

Also your roots get very strong quick as you saw during the workshop how it was effortless.

Practice your 5 pb daily even if its for only 5 min or anyone of the chi circulation exercises or the chi kung walk.

even 5 to 10 min a day will bring you health & loads of energy. I have e student that is a homicide detective and some times he is working 48 hours straight with no rest so he uses his KAP breathing & Chi Kung walk to re energize when needed and to sleep less. His Kundalini opened with in 30 days of Kap training.

thanks for the files take your time on them i know you are busy. I will send you some energy so you have more juice.

Peace

Santiago

What is your definition of kundalini opening?

If your kundalini rises in 30 days,your energy channels are not prepared and you will get kundalini syndrome

What is your definition of kundalini opening?

If your kundalini rises in 30 days,your energy channels are not prepared and you will get kundalini syndrome

PLease....

come train with me and you will see that what i do OPENS KUNDALINI & also prepares you safely & also clears the channels before you do so.

Most of my students do not get badly "burned" or go through any major syndrome. Some purge for a few days but nothing drastic.

KAP is a VERY safe system.

Peace

Santiago

Guest sykkelpump

PLease....

come train with me and you will see that what i do OPENS KUNDALINI & also prepares you safely & also clears the channels before you do so.

Most of my students do not get badly "burned" or go through any major syndrome. Some purge for a few days but nothing drastic.

KAP is a VERY safe system.

Peace

Santiago

Thanks for the invitation,but I have exellent results for myself.But you didnt answer my question.It is more or less a common fact that arising kundalini to fast gives you big problems.

not if you do it wuth the correct teachings like Santiago teaches or Master Choa's Arhatic yoga

Guest sykkelpump

not if you do it wuth the correct teachings like Santiago teaches or Master Choa's Arhatic yoga

How would you know,have you arised your kundalini?

yes we all have active kundalini or we would be dead--its a matter of degree. Many layers of kundalini are in the body located near the spine and lower abdomen. I have had many kundalini exp--I would say no one here has had a full kundalini activation of all levels.. If so I doubt they would not be wasting time posting here.

So many mis info and misunderstanding of kundalini abounds--that is what a Teacher who has Mastered it to a great degree is what is needed!

Guest sykkelpump

yes we all have active kundalini or we would be dead--its a matter of degree. Many layers of kundalini are in the body located near the spine and lower abdomen. I have had many kundalini exp--I would say no one here has had a full kundalini activation of all levels.. If so I doubt they would not be wasting time posting here.

So many mis info and misunderstanding of kundalini abounds--that is what a Teacher who has Mastered it to a great degree is what is needed!

I am talking about arising kundalini.I see you make your own definition.And kundalini arises in the central channel not in the spine.What you have had is some chi feelings in the abdomen or spine.that is normal in early stages,but do not confuse that with kundalini arising.Its a world of difference

Edited by sykkelpump

Thanks for the invitation,but I have exellent results for myself.But you didnt answer my question.It is more or less a common fact that arising kundalini to fast gives you big problems.

Only if you do not know what you are doing.

Sure I have had some chi sickness in the past & Kundalini Syndrome but you work through it and root and keep truckin. I have honed it down to where my students experience less and less of it as time goes on. 99% of the problems go away if you are rooting.

yes we all have active kundalini or we would be dead--its a matter of degree. Many layers of kundalini are in the body located near the spine and lower abdomen. I have had many kundalini exp

correct

in ancient times it was depicted by how many snakes you had above your head in your thangkah or statue etc.

--I would say no one here has had a full kundalini activation of all levels.. If so I doubt they would not be wasting time posting here.

true that would be rainbow light body and no longer around.

I have actually lineage masters that have done that.

One of my Nyingma teachers and my initiations is in direct line from Pema Dudal he did exactly that . RAINBOW BODY...Aka "PFFT see ya whoooosh".

Not the same thing as Maha Samadhi its far higher. than that. Maha Samadhi is a Phowa transference.

Rainbow light body is the physical body actually dissolving into rainbow light and leaving only an ember or crystal like rock from the heart.

Peace

Santiago

Hi guys.

I am not versed in many of these terms at all, and most of my experience is with Taoist Internal alchemy.

If you have any time, would you explain some of these terms and concepts to me, and any others that are related?

~ Rainbow Body

~ Maha Samadhi

~ Phowa transference

~ Any other related terms or concepts you wish to share.......

Thanks.

I am interested to view the internal process known and practiced in this tradition, and see the related links and or similarity to the tradition I am learning.

Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely.........

By no means complete, just some shop talk:

~ Rainbow Body: Dissolution of the five elements comprising the body into radiant multicoloured light dissolving in immaculate emptiness. One of the highest attainments of the Longchen nyinthig lineage of Tibet. Many pracitces are related to its development particularly Dzogchen, which involves intimate relationship with a teacher who provokes understandings of the clear luminosity (white field) underlying all reality.

~ Maha Samadhi : usually a term used to signify a yogi has died. It also may signify the yogic performance of conscious death, where death was deliberately executed in a yogic seated posture. It means the greatest absorption of consciousness.

~ Phowa transference: A sadhana which is done to ensure the safe travel of souls through the Bardo, the 49 planes, between the present life and the next life. Phowa lifts the soul all the way up to the highest bardo, and is alleged to ensure the possibility of the total liberation of that soul into that non-dual luminosity of bodhicitta (compassionate motivation to liberate all beings). Phowa sends energy up the chakra system from heart to crown. Transmuting lower to higher energies. It can develop a soft spot on top of the head, and even change the alignment of the sutures. It can also be used in some applications to transfer one's soul into anothers body.

sykkelpump You seem so argumentive----I never said it arises in the spine I said it is located near the base of the spine and lower abdomen I am not a liberty to say exactly where. I love how you can make an assumption that I Just had some chi exp LOL----My Master is A REAL MASTER OF KUNDALINI HE IS AN ARHAT! I am not going to get in a pissing match with you ---you can do that with many others here good luck!

Only if you do not know what you are doing.

Sure I have had some chi sickness in the past & Kundalini Syndrome but you work through it and root and keep truckin. I have honed it down to where my students experience less and less of it as time goes on. 99% of the problems go away if you are rooting.

correct

in ancient times it was depicted by how many snakes you had above your head in your thangkah or statue etc.

true that would be rainbow light body and no longer around.

I have actually lineage masters that have done that.

One of my Nyingma teachers and my initiations is in direct line from Pema Dudal he did exactly that . RAINBOW BODY...Aka "PFFT see ya whoooosh".

Not the same thing as Maha Samadhi its far higher. than that. Maha Samadhi is a Phowa transference.

Rainbow light body is the physical body actually dissolving into rainbow light and leaving only an ember or crystal like rock from the heart.

Peace

Santiago

Well said Santiago Thanks for sharing with us!!

Edited by Jedi777

sykkelpump You seem so argumentive----I never said it arises in the spine I said it is located near the base of the spine and lower abdomen I am not a liberty to say exactly where. I love how you can make an assumption that I Just had some chi exp LOL----My Master is A REAL MASTER OF KUNDALINI HE IS AN ARHAT! I am not going to get in a pissing match with you ---you can do that with many others here good luck!

Well said Santiago Thanks for sharing with us!!

Actually he was higher than an Arhat, a Boddhisattva.

I met Master Choa he had a real KUNDALINI & he easily could manipulate Chi & Prana without effort & he devoted his life to empowering others & to healing.

And his Higher body is VERY developed & can still be contacted with out effort.

Peace

Santiago

By no means complete, just some shop talk:

~ Rainbow Body: Dissolution of the five elements comprising the body into radiant multicoloured light dissolving in immaculate emptiness. One of the highest attainments of the Longchen nyinthig lineage of Tibet. Many pracitces are related to its development particularly Dzogchen, which involves intimate relationship with a teacher who provokes understandings of the clear luminosity (white field) underlying all reality.

~ Maha Samadhi : usually a term used to signify a yogi has died. It also may signify the yogic performance of conscious death, where death was deliberately executed in a yogic seated posture. It means the greatest absorption of consciousness.

~ Phowa transference: A sadhana which is done to ensure the safe travel of souls through the Bardo, the 49 planes, between the present life and the next life. Phowa lifts the soul all the way up to the highest bardo, and is alleged to ensure the possibility of the total liberation of that soul into that non-dual luminosity of bodhicitta (compassionate motivation to liberate all beings). Phowa sends energy up the chakra system from heart to crown. Transmuting lower to higher energies. It can develop a soft spot on top of the head, and even change the alignment of the sutures. It can also be used in some applications to transfer one's soul into anothers body.

This is a good basic description. :)

I am talking about arising kundalini.I see you make your own definition.And kundalini arises in the central channel not in the spine.What you have had is some chi feelings in the abdomen or spine.that is normal in early stages,but do not confuse that with kundalini arising.Its a world of difference

Sykkelpump you are welcome to come pay me a visit and see if I have or do not have Kundalini open.

The door is open.

May God & Shakti Bless you on your path.

Santiago

Actually he was higher than an Arhat, a Boddhisattva.

I met Master Choa he had a real KUNDALINI & he easily could manipulate Chi & Prana without effort & he devoted his life to empowering others & to healing.

And his Higher body is VERY developed & can still be contacted with out effort.

Peace

Santiago

This is a good basic description. :)

Sykkelpump you are welcome to come pay me a visit and see if I have or do not have Kundalini open.

The door is open.

May God & Shakti Bless you on your path.

Santiago

Yes Santiago we are in a Boddhisattva Lineage---but I find most people cant even come to terms with the word Arhat LOL. :)

thanks for your insights and blessings

Brother!

Edited by Jedi777

in ancient times it was depicted by how many snakes you had above your head in your thangkah or statue
nagarjuna.jpg
One of my Nyingma teachers and my initiations is in direct line from Pema Dudal he did exactly that . RAINBOW BODY...Aka "PFFT see ya whoooosh"
Pema Dudul achieved it back in 1872...
Drubje Pema Dudul was a master from Nyarong, Southeastern Tibet who lived a modest life as a terton, but died in a spectacular manner shared by many in the Dzogchen tradition: he manifested what is called "Jalu," the "Rainbow Body" at the time of his death. The Rainbow Body is a sign of the perfection of the alchemical process during the after death state in the Dzogchen tradition. At the time of Pema Dudul's death, this miraculous occurrence was not unprecedented in Tibet; in fact, incredibly, there were records and accounts that reached above a thousand instances of this miracle.

When Drubje Pema Dudul knew his time was near, he called all of his students back to the area where he lived, and after giving them each his heart advice and practicing the Feast Offering with them, he had them follow him up a mountain, where he set up a small tent and asked them to sew the door shut. With the instructions that they should practice the Feast Offering together for a week before checking on him, they witnessed numerous rainbows appear over the mountain and the surrounding area. When they returned to the spot where his tent stood, they found it still sewn shut; opening it, they found his body had disappeared. His meditation belt and cloak were in a heap, within which they found all of his hair and twenty nails from his hands and feet. This picture is of the shrine built over the spot where he manifested the Rainbow Body.

He did this via "chulen."
The Dzogchen teachings are considered the pinnacle of Buddhist meditation practices, and often the practices are centered around working directly with the nature of the five elements. The five element practices that Nyala Pema Dudul revealed as terma was called "Sky-Encompassing Self-Liberation" (Kha'-Khyab Rang-Drol in Tibetan), and within that series of teachings there is a practice of alchemy called "Chulen of the Three Dimensions."

Chulen literally means "taking the substance." There are many types of chulen that have various applications. Tsi dang contains eight ingredients which work together to strengthen and coordinate the function of the major organs. Its main effect is physical health and youthfulness. Another type of chulen is called rotsa, which is used specifically to strengthen and balance energy; so there are many different kinds of chulen traditions and medicines.

In the contemplation tradition of chulen, the pills are used in conjunction with meditations and yoga in order to recognize awareness as the pure nature of the elements. The practice is a gradual process where the practitioner weans himself from eating solid food, and attainment of the practice is the development of the ability to subsist on the pure essence of the elements themselves. At that point, the practitioner no longer has to eat anything.

The teaching instructs the practitioner on the preparation of medicinal pills, and the method of visualization, breathing and yogic techniques to reintegrate the practitioner's inner and outer experience of the elements back into its natural state. As Namkhai Norbu writes, "Chu is the essential substance of the elements: it maintains the physical body and, if our energy is uncoordinated, it co-ordinates it, if it is weak, it reinforces it. Therefore, chudlen is useful, above all, to harmonize energy and develop clarity...The Body of Light (Jalu) can manifest when the principles of Dzogchen are combined with Chulen."

he practiced Chulen with a little solid food for the first three years, Chulen of medicinal pills for the next three years, and Chulen of absorbing the essence of the elements directly from space for the final three years of his retreat. At the conclusion of his nine year retreat he had attained full enlightenment as his teacher the Mahasiddha Choying Rangdrol had predicted.

So essentially, he used a practice that gradually weaned himself off solid food to subsist off pure elemental essence, instead. But, does anyone know more about the specifics of this process?

BTW, he could also engrave rocks with his finger!

K2AMantrabyDudulone.jpg

In more recent times, another guy attained it in 1952:

In 1952 there was a famous instance of the rainbow body in the East of Tibet, witnessed by many people.

Just before his death at seventy-nine, he said "All I ask is that when I die, don't move my body for a week." When he died his family wrapped his body and invited Lamas and monks to come and practice for him. They placed the body in a small room in the house, and they could not help noticing that although he had been a tall person, they had no trouble getting it in, as if he were becoming smaller. At the same time, an extraodinary display of rainbow-coloured light was seen all around the house. When they looked into the room on the sixth day, they saw that the body was getting smaller and smaller. On the eight day after his death, the morning in which the funeral had been arranged, the undertakers arrived to collect the body. When they undid its coverings, they found nothing inside but his nails and hair. My masters Jamyang Khyentse asked for these be brought to him, and verified that this was a case of the rainbow body."

^ Thanks. :)

And here's some info on terma:

There is a very real tradition of psychic questing going back to antiquity, and in the Himalayas up until recent times there was a whole Tibetan Buddhist school dedicated to the retrieval of artefacts, known as termas ('hidden treasure').

This was especially so among the practitioners of Dzogchen, the mysterious wisdom teachings practised by the Nyingma-pa 'Red Hat' monastic communities. The terma tradition almost certainly originated among the pre-Buddhist Bon-po practitioners, whose lifestyle was entirely shamanistic in nature.

^ Thanks. :)

And here's some info on terma:

Haha good! Terma stuff is great!

I have a teaching from Pema dudual that was given to me by one of my Lamas that Pema got from a terma he found it was direct from one from Yeshe Sogyal & Green Tara.

In it it has

Ngngdro

Dzogchen

Rainbow Body

TrekChod

Chod

Tsogyal

Mandal Buwa

5 light elemental practice.

& Tsa lung Thigle. All in one practice.

The funny thing is its all devotional towards the divine mother & her forms with in the 5 elements & her practice to protect creation as it is.

Its very intense.

I think Dr. Morris's Damos cave is a "terma & Mandala" practice in itself.

Peace

Santiago

nagarjuna.jpgPema Dudul achieved it back in 1872...He did this via "chulen."So essentially, he used a practice that gradually weaned himself off solid food to subsist off pure elemental essence, instead. But, does anyone know more about the specifics of this process?

BTW, he could also engrave rocks with his finger!

K2AMantrabyDudulone.jpg

In more recent times, another guy attained it in 1952:

Pema is considered a real awesome Yogi & High Lama.

Yes Santiago we are in a Boddhisattva Lineage---but I find most people cant even come to terms with the word Arhat LOL. :)

thanks for your insights and blessings

Brother!

You are welcome bro. Aside from the commercialism & the outer way people may see Master Choa, he is what he is. And there is no denying connections to Boddhisattva path.

:)

my sincere apologies for any earlier impertinence..and thanks to whoever put me on the mailing list of Vajrasattva et co., that lead me to read G. Morris book about martial arts madness.

I have been standing in a meteorshower! & will most certainly read more.

"Ca c'est moi et ca c'est moi"....("Quel Homme merveilleux"!) :lol: ..............

Edited by rain

qI5eFNkOGF8

THANK YOU VORTEX for the great video.

Sent you nice energy today.

Santiago Edited by Vajrasattva