Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

How long do you recommend one waits after KAP Level 1 to take Level 2? After their kundalini has actually been awakened, first?

Also, I wonder if this is possibly safe to combine with Kunlun or other practices?

V will answer on his own, but hasn't your question about mixing kunlun with kundalini been answered a million times?

max warns against it. chris warns against it.

and why would you even need it if you're doing kunlun?

^ Never hurts to ask and keep your mind open.. :)

And I'm not sure Max meant that as an absolutist blanket statement...vs. just more of a general precaution.

Uh, even Max doesn't limit himself solely to Kunlun. It can do a lot, but he also continues to study many other things still. Similarly, I just follow my flow and don't limit myself as well.

Santiago - Are these methods forceful or use a lot of visualisation?

^ Never hurts to ask and keep your mind open.. :)

And I'm not sure Max meant that as an absolutist blanket statement...vs. just more of a general precaution.

Uh, even Max doesn't limit himself solely to Kunlun. It can do a lot, but he also continues to study many other things still. Similarly, I just follow my flow and don't limit myself as well.

you're right, he didn't mean it as a completely blanket statement, i.e. he didn't mean you couldn't do any yoga.

but you're talking about direct kundalini activation! i don't think you can get more exact to what he was warning against than that.

i wasn't saying why study anything else. i was saying why go for an upward flow awakening when you have chosen downward flow which is supposed to get you the same place faster and safer?

Edited by Hundun

I have to prepare today cause my son's is graduating but i will answer all these questions tonight when i get home.

Peace

Santiago

i wasn't saying why study anything else. i was saying why go for an upward flow awakening when you have chosen downward flow which is supposed to get you the same place faster and safer?
I don't understand either process exactly enough yet to make such hard calls. I mean, what if Kunlun is going down in front and kundalini up in back? Wouldn't that be like the MCO then? And doesn't Max also teach a reversed MCO (Red Dragon)? And is it the traditional kundalini practices or awakening itself that is "incompatible?" Now, I could see how these could be contradictory, but also how they might possibly not be in some situations.

Although, it's somewhat pointless for me to arrive at logical conclusions right now when I am lacking so much data. Logic is better used in concert with intuition, or in post-game analysis. And one thing I've learned from Kunlun is not to get so stuck in my logical left lobe. :D

Hence, I'm keeping an open mind and just inquiring..

Santiago - congratz & thanks!

Edited by vortex

How long do you recommend one waits after KAP Level 1 to take Level 2? After their kundalini has actually been awakened, first?

It is totally SAFE to take Kap 1 & 2 right after eachother. Glenn used to say better to strike while the iron is hot.

Also if our re-attends are cheap a lot of folks repeat to brush up on stuff.

Also, I wonder if this is possibly safe to combine with Kunlun or other practices?

Well I do not know what Max is doing now as "KUNLUN"....

I do know that in the past he taught things that automatically can stimulate kundalini (thunder breathing, Indochinese dragon circulation etc). My students and Glenn's students that used to train with Max years ago in hawaii, did just fine doing KAP and no they did not drop dead or "spontaneous combust".

Peace

Santiago

Forceful?

You can be as Yin or as Yang as you want to be about the various methods.

Nothing is "FORCED" everything is coming from relaxed place.

THere are Visualizations & also "intentions" to help things go along with various breathing techniques.

Glenn contrary to popular belief was very Yin. And enjoyed being that way.

Peace

Santiago

you're right, he didn't mean it as a completely blanket statement, i.e. he didn't mean you couldn't do any yoga.

but you're talking about direct kundalini activation! i don't think you can get more exact to what he was warning against than that.

What I do not get is he talks a lot about "crazy wisdom" spontaneous bliss etc etc...

Sounds to me like Kundalini : )

What I do not get is he talks a lot about "crazy wisdom" spontaneous bliss etc etc...

We actually use both flows as is down in Bon po & most Shamanic practices.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

It is totally SAFE to take Kap 1 & 2 right after eachother. Glenn used to say better to strike while the iron is hot.

What are the expected results from KAP 1 & 2?

What's your success rate?

What are the expected results from KAP 1 & 2?

What's your success rate?

the last group I had in my house, 7 out 10 folks are now going through actual Kundalini. It started for them at the seminar and got more intense after 30 days.

If you follow the steps it works. If you do not do any of it, it wont do shit for you. It worked for Glenn, myself and all who have actually practiced. I have had some students that have opened Kundalini immediately or with in the 2nd day. I have had others that never practiced but still got some bennifits just in the knowing. It is extremely educational experience on many levels.

People tend to become more aware, psychic, better ability with their chi (increase & also manipulation), Their sex drive goes up, their body's and health improve, their inner heat increases, and in most of them they have an actual fully open Kundalini which can lead to many physical, emotional, & spiritual benifits.

I have never had a negative only that they wished they could KAP every day with me.

Peace

Santiago

Santiago

yeah, me too. and his 'magnetism' energy sounds to me like qi.

my K stirred up for many days after receiving his transmission. it troubled me that he was so steadfast against mixing his practice with K because that was exactly what was triggered in me. i thought he was making false distinctions to give his practice more uniqueness and rarity.

yo vortex,

no one can tell you it's safe to do both, only that max was steadfast against it. he actually made it sound as if you would explode or something.

i say be daring if you're drawn to it. i'd bet that the caution was largely bogus and both K's dance with a common current.

if you decide to go to the KAP workshop, i'll start practicing kunlun 1 so we can be in the same boat together.

;)

K^2

I asked Chris about the K and K mix. Its the Kundalini yoga practise that they advise against; the Kundalini awakening energy he said was the ideal situation, as the upwards and downwards meet in the heart. I feel two energies are working together in my case, like a mop and bucket of hot water go together.

In Paris Max said Kundalini yoga practises should be done not the same day as Kunlun, so that is a much tempered version of what I had read on this forum.

Edited by de_paradise

yeah, me too. and his 'magnetism' energy sounds to me like qi.

my K stirred up for many days after receiving his transmission. it troubled me that he was so steadfast against mixing his practice with K because that was exactly what was triggered in me. i thought he was making false distinctions to give his practice more uniqueness and rarity.

Yes False distinctions, theatrics, Drama marketing etc...

KUN LUN....????????

that is just a title to a taoist place that also is a name they give for bliss from the crown. But you have to dig deeper to what is older from that same region....

Ku ....Dragon ...Lung wind or prana or shakti

How about Bon po which is OLDER and from same region & actually how about the fact that all those practices come from ancient Persia/ ancient Egypt? And guess what the KUNDALINI has a lot to do with it. Most Taoist practices come from old SHAMANISM not TCM not Buddhist nor taoist monestaries etc....It was hidden and kept and refined in such places but this is not the origin.

I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag because i actually like Max but Max is bullshitting people.

:) YOU WILL NOT SELF COMBUST IF YOU HAVE A PROPER METHOD TO RAISE KUNDALINI, ROOT YOUR ENERGY, AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CIRCULATE CHI! This stuff has been around since man could PEE...... :D

Peace,

Santiago

if you decide to go to the KAP workshop, i'll start practicing kunlun 1 so we can be in the same boat together.

;)

K^2

Yea, we'll see...wherever the flow takes me. :P
I asked Chris about the K and K mix. Its the Kundalini yoga practise that they advise against; the Kundalini awakening energy he said was the ideal situation, as the upwards and downwards meet in the heart. I feel two energies are working together in my case, like a mop and bucket of hot water go together.

In Paris Max said Kundalini yoga practises should be done not the same day as Kunlun, so that is a much tempered version of what I had read on this forum.

Yes, that was my hunch.

In fact, I already had a slight kundalini awakening (partial, stirring, whatever you wanna call it) during one of Max's workshops - which is why I suspected the opening itself was not incompatible. Maybe just some of the practices.

And Max never said kundalini awakening itself was incompatible, anyways. I do believe, in context, he was implying kundalini practices when he cautioned against mixing in "kundalini." Not to mention other references he's made to kundalini. So, I think it's important to really understand what exactly is (and is not) being said to prevent teachings from becoming blind dogma.

How about Bon po which is OLDER and from same region & actually how about the fact that all those practices come from ancient Persia/ ancient Egypt? And guess what the KUNDALINI has a lot to do with it. Most Taoist practices come from old SHAMANISM not TCM not Buddhist nor taoist monestaries etc....It was hidden and kept and refined in such places but this is not the origin.

I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag because i actually like Max but Max is bullshitting people.

:) YOU WILL NOT SELF COMBUST IF YOU HAVE A PROPER METHOD TO RAISE KUNDALINI, ROOT YOUR ENERGY, AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CIRCULATE CHI! This stuff has been around since man could PEE...... :D

Interesting, I would love to know the historical connection here. As that topic has come up here before...

And thanks for the other replies. :)

I would note that the sincerity, positivity, and openess of your posts speak volumes of your practice. I often tend to come across a lot of ego with energy practices/practicioners, this is a breath of fresh air.

the last group I had in my house, 7 out 10 folks are now going through actual Kundalini. It started for them at the seminar and got more intense after 30 days.

Guest sykkelpump

If you follow the steps it works. If you do not do any of it, it wont do shit for you. It worked for Glenn, myself and all who have actually practiced. I have had some students that have opened Kundalini immediately or with in the 2nd day. I have had others that never practiced but still got some bennifits just in the knowing. It is extremely educational experience on many levels.

People tend to become more aware, psychic, better ability with their chi (increase & also manipulation), Their sex drive goes up, their body's and health improve, their inner heat increases, and in most of them they have an actual fully open Kundalini which can lead to many physical, emotional, & spiritual benifits.

I have never had a negative only that they wished they could KAP every day with me.

Peace

Santiago

Sorry I dont belive you have had students opened kundalini the 2. day.Is there any money in this for you?

Sorry I dont belive you have had students opened kundalini the 2. day.Is there any money in this for you?

:)

I do not make a living off of this. I do make some money for my time and effort but its not enough to live off of. Last KAP i actually used most of the money earned to feed my family & friends that attended. Tao & I have always given folks a chance to make installments, and or have discounts if they couldn't afford or for college students. I do this cause i love to and to continue what Glenn Morris did to keep it a live and for Shakti. My prices are very fair and for what I offer they are below what most people offer.

What I do speaks for itself. You are welcome to come try if its not for you I will refund your money if you honestly do not learn anything.

I have actually people around me that have gone through the Kundalini fully after & during KAP.

Peace,

Santiago

I would love to know the historical connection here. As that topic has come up here before...

Well My Bon Po LAMA explained to me that the secret practices in TIBET came from Ancient PERSIA ancient and was kept hidden in tibet.

Also My indonesian teachers say it was also Ancient persian/ Egypt hidden in Indonesia... Now historically ATISHA brought tantric magical practices to Tibet via the silk road. so that makes sense. A lot of OLD Bon resembles mystical sufisim which that in tern is old EGYPTIAN mysticism.

Glenn used to say it all goes back to the SHAMANS.

Peace

Santiago

I would note that the sincerity, positivity, and openess of your posts speak volumes of your practice. I often tend to come across a lot of ego with energy practices/practicioners, this is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks to you : )

Santiago

And Max never said kundalini awakening itself was incompatible, anyways. I do believe, in context, he was implying kundalini practices when he cautioned against mixing in "kundalini." Not to mention other references he's made to kundalini. So, I think it's important to really understand what exactly is (and is not) being said to prevent teachings from becoming blind dogma.Interesting, I would love to know the historical connection here. As that topic has come up here before...

I do not get why Max can be vague at times. He should be clear as to what is safe and what is not. Sounds to me like he is having people have spontaneous awakenings (Kundalini). I am not denying he has some abilities and talent and that he is very good. I am however speaking from a place of experience and also from friends that know max from years before all the kunlun hoopla that Max is a Bullshitter.

I know he has changed things through out the past and I know he has said its not SAFE to do Kundalini practices if you bring the energy from above down....I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS. Infact it contradicts all the OLD BON, NYINGMA, Taoist Greater Kan & li, & Shamanic ESOTERIC PRACTICES.

I think its "SAFER" to bring energy down and never RISE Up....But then you are denying a very primordial aspect of yourself & that of the Earth's functions. Once things are in Balance you again have "SAFE". SO you might aswell have your cake & eat it too.

Both are Necesary to have BALANCE.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

that's cool if he said that.

that's NOT what was said at the San Francisco seminar, though. not even close.

weeks after the seminar when i brought up the matter because they had talked about how dangerous it was to mix the two, chris then clarified and said that kundalini might be something you experience as a result of kunlun, but kunlun had to fully awaken first for it to be safe. something like that. the story changed a few times, but in the beginning it was all about the danger of mixing the upward with the downward. i believe that said you'd go crazy. i think i still have a recording of it.

it really did seem as if they were making up this stuff as they went along. that's the kind of stuff that ultimately led to me rejecting max's stuff altogether.

i just couldn't trust them.

^ Teachers are only fingers pointing at the moon, though. And perhaps it is hasty to judge and reject the moon by the fingers...because they are not necessarily synonymous?

I do not get why Max can be vague at times. He should be clear as to what is safe and what is not. Sounds to me like he is having people have spontaneous awakenings (Kundalini). I am not denying he has some abilities and talent and that he is very good. I am however speaking from a place of experience and also from friends that know max from years before all the kunlun hoopla that Max is a Bullshitter.

I know he has changed things through out the past and I know he has said its not SAFE to do Kundalini practices if you bring the energy from above down....I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS. Infact it contradicts all the OLD BON, NYINGMA, Taoist Greater Kan & li, & Shamanic ESOTERIC PRACTICES.

I think its "SAFER" to bring energy down and never RISE Up....But then you are denying a very primordial aspect of yourself & that of the Earth's functions. Once things are in Balance you again have "SAFE". SO you might aswell have your cake & eat it too.

Both are Necesary to have BALANCE.

Peace

Santiago

Well, even he admits he is a "trickster" coyote. That he does have a playful, mischievous streak. But I don't think this is malicious - more like a prankster who still really cares deeply about everyone.

Also, I think he often has to give simplified answers due to time constraints and the n00biness of many of his workshop students...

BTW, my spontaneous partial kundalini awakening was helped triggered by Dionne. Who I believe was unknowingly running what Matrix Energetics calls frequency #18. So, I don't know how much of it was directly due to the Kunlun itself and how many others at the workshops have experienced it there.

Or how the "small death" experience might relate to kundalini, if it does? Because more than a few people had those during the workshops...

Personally, I do want all my chakras open from root to crowm etc. Because I agree that all are important, especially while still living in this 3rd density.

Edited by vortex

Sorry I dont belive you have had students opened kundalini the 2. day.

what's hard to believe about this claim? even at my level (and i'm pretty sure my K's not fully awakened) i have new students open up just by being around me. there was one kid who was a bujinkan (ninjitsu) student who thought it was all bullshit for the most part. in the middle of our discussion at a bookstore his 3rd eye, crown, and palms all started tingling. he felt a slight magnetic 'disorientation' and was feeling heat in his body. i wasn't even doing anything intentionally, and he was a skeptic, but it happened.

another time when i was in college i led nightly meditation sessions where i would generate a strong field of energy and those who were present could tap into it. i was actually telling the kid that lived next door to me that i wasn't going open him up on the last day of school because he hadn't demonstrated any commitment over the months by showing up or doing anything with the group. during THAT discussion, with me being all superior and whatnot, he opened up anyway. his energy ran cold. the energy emitted from his palm felt like a cool, tingly breeze. today he's totally committed to his spiritual path, independent of me. i consider him a brother.

our energy fields are always interacting with each other. we are all overlapping right now.

^ Teachers are only fingers pointing at the moon, though. And perhaps it is hasty to judge and reject the moon by the fingers...because they are not necessarily synonymous?

i think there's truth in that. that's what had me so damned conflicted about max and kunlun 7 months ago. i wanted to like him, but i thought he was liar and really lacking in depth per our discussions. he had breadth of knowledge, but his understanding seemed really surface-level and disorganized. and i just couldn't go along with that. that's not how i'm wired.

i really liked him as an individual, but i could never be his student.

Well, even he admits he is a "trickster" coyote. That he does have a playful, mischievous streak. But I don't think this is malicious - more like a prankster who still really cares deeply about everyone.

Also, I think he often has to give simplified answers due to time constraints and the n00biness of many of his workshop students...

i agree with the the playful part, but i see more than just mischief there. i think that he takes advantage of the n00biness of his audience because it allows him to get away with stuff that they don't have the background to question. i don't think he's malicious at all, though. i think he's a wonderful guy in a lot of ways.

but i honestly think that he's made himself out to be WAY more than he actually is.

i'm still uncomfortable laying that all at his feet. i think mantra is the business guy, so i think a lot of the problem with max's 'packaging' has to do with the perceived need for a marketable image.

this was all debated many months ago.

i sincerely believe that he's doing a great service to a lot of people. i just don't think he's all that to folks who are further along the path.

Most esoteric schools are like this......."Lets put fear in to people so they never figure out the truth for themselves and then they will always need us as GURUS and controlling unites........"

AHHHH NO THANKS......

That is what it comes down to. I only call myself Guru cause i EARNED that title in PENCAK SILAT.

Guru it is like Sensei or Sifu.

GURU is Guide, I guide people to be their own gurus.

Shakti is the Guru : )

And the formless is the MAHA GURU ; )

Then again these are just names we humans gave it. The truth has no name.

Peace

Santiago

So, there's a KAP 1 on July 5 & 6...

I'd sorta like to go to that - but it's coming up fast. Is anyone else here planning on attending this one?

That'd be nice if there was another KAP 1 later in July or August.

Then again, the airfares for July 4th weekend don't look that bad for some reason. I think I might just have to jump on this one.

Anybody else coming and wanna split a room? :D

So, there's a KAP 1 on July 5 & 6...

I'd sorta like to go to that - but it's coming up fast. Is anyone else here planning on attending this one?

That'd be nice if there was another KAP 1 later in July or August.

Then again, the airfares for July 4th weekend don't look that bad for some reason. I think I might just have to jump on this one.

Anybody else coming and wanna split a room? :D

not me, unfortunately.

August/September, perhaps, but not July. given the air fare prices, i may have to ride my bike to florida.

it's not that far from california, right?

:lol:

hopefully i'll attend one of the formal workshops so i can meet some other bums. but with or without a workshop, i plan to meet and hang out with santiago for a couple of days.

August/September, perhaps, but not July. given the air fare prices, i may have to ride my bike to florida.

it's not that far from california, right?

:lol:

hopefully i'll attend one of the formal workshops so i can meet some other bums. but with or without a workshop, i plan to meet and hang out with santiago for a couple of days.

Yea, the airfare I was looking at this morning just suddenly jumped $70! :o

And hotels in the Kendall area are mostly at least $100. So, if I stay 3 nights alone, that's $300.

And if I have to rent a car, cuz there's no hotel close enough to his house...another $100.

So, I'm still debating now due to all the out-of-towner costs. Would be cool if you could make it and split a room, tho! B)

However, it would be nice if he could hold another one in late July or August sometime. I think with more advance time, the fares could be gotten a bit cheaper and more time to find someone to split costs with. Also, I could get the early bird discount on his workshop.

Otherwise, right now I'm looking at easily $1K in costs alone - mostly for travel and lodging. But I could save considerably if I could split those costs with someone. That would make my decision much easier.

Edited by vortex