Wun Yuen Gong

Golden Dragon - Kunlun or other arts?

Its like the more drama something attracts the more water the balloon gets filled with, the bigger and heavier it is, the faster it will fall away when let go of.

Nice.

The drama around Kunlun is weird. All of that for a simple "letting go" practice.

Do it or do something else. Getting huffy about it (like WYG) is unnecessary and creates the self-fulfilling idea that there is controversy.

Amazing really.

Mantra posted a new book on his forum that I think might be even better than Kunlun for many. It is Life Force by Dan Emmons.

The drama around Kunlun is weird. All of that for a simple "letting go" practice.

Do it or do something else. Getting huffy about it (like WYG) is unnecessary and creates the self-fulfilling idea that there is controversy.

Amazing really.

Mantra posted a new book on his forum that I think might be even better than Kunlun for many. It is Life Force by Dan Emmons.

Thanks Satori. I actually just posted the same thing on this forum.

Hopefully, people will have great success with Dan's uber-simple method.

Cheers!

Chris

P.S. Freeform, you are brilliant, mate.

Satori, you (unwitting?) genius

I don't know of anything that will give you that quicker (outside of psychedelics). If not, just do what makes you happy.

I used to think pychs. were the best way. Then I went to heavy practice, and that psychs. were bad for the "energy body", but maybe that whole "bad for the energy body" stuff is BS and based on some kind of shame.

Since everyone is saying, "it all originated in shamanism" and yet they are remarkably qiuet on grow your own psychedelics and awfully noisy on costly seminars!

But then again, all the genuine stuff is done in secret, like the mystery schools, which allow such wierd and wonderful things to occur. I personally think its easier to take a drug in the privacy of your own home then to sit on a chair resting upon an animal skin outdoors while speaking in tongues and doing spontanous movements. I soooo wish we all had the freedom to do this but I'd love to see someone in New York city(for instance) try this one!

So now we have the very pertinent quote from U G

Q: But other teachers, like J. Krishnamurti, describe a journey of discovery, that through awareness and free inquiry one can find out ...

U.G.: There is no transformation, radical or otherwise. That buffoon (referring to J.K.) talking in the circus tent there offers you a journey of discovery. It is a bogus charter flight. There is no such journey. The Vedic stuff is no more helpful. It was invented by some acid-heads after drinking some soma juice. J.K. is more neurotic than the people who go to listen to him.

And then we get the people saying Christianity is actually based off mushroom use and that Jesus was a mushroom! like John Allegro and Jan Irvin.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I know a lot of people who use marijuana when they do Kunlun. Some have tried it on mushrooms. Some who were stuck and felt they were not getting anywhere tried just one hit of weed and it allowed them to relax enough to go super-deep into themselves.

This can be trickier with mushrooms though because you can go to a place that as Max says "humans shouldn't see". In other words, unless your intent is pure and your mind is clear and you have already processed your "dark" stuff, it is not recommended that one try this.

The spontaneous practice does come from Shamanism after all and it was in the altered state that this form of letting go was discovered. Unfolding the heart, releasing deep tension patterns and clearing the emotional body were the results.

After one has experienced these things and processed their own "tensions", the higher realities become more readily available for experience.

These "medicines" can accelerate this already quick process of awakening but if you push it, you can mess yourself up. Always use caution and don't ever rely on them 100% in order to do your practice.

Satori, you (unwitting?) genius

I used to think pychs. were the best way. Then I went to heavy practice, and that psychs. were bad for the "energy body", but maybe that whole "bad for the energy body" stuff is BS and based on some kind of shame.

Since everyone is saying, "it all originated in shamanism" and yet they are remarkably qiuet on grow your own psychedelics and awfully noisy on costly seminars!

But then again, all the genuine stuff is done in secret, like the mystery schools, which allow such wierd and wonderful things to occur. I personally think its easier to take a drug in the privacy of your own home then to sit on a chair resting upon an animal skin outdoors while speaking in tongues and doing spontanous movements. I soooo wish we all had the freedom to do this but I'd love to see someone in New York city(for instance) try this one!

So now we have the very pertinent quote from U G

And then we get the people saying Christianity is actually based off mushroom use and that Jesus was a mushroom! like John Allegro and Jan Irvin.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

UG was a retarded egomaniac who had deep insecurity issues. He was an angry, angry man.

You can do Kunlun in the privacy of your own home...don't really know what you're saying there...

Edit: Original sentence was contradictory...haha the irony...

Drugs don't get you anywhere if you are doing these practices for the right reasons. Actually drugs won't get you anywhere. PERIOD.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

UG was a retarded egomaniac who had deep insecurity issues. He was an angry, angry man.

You don't have to do Kunlun in the privacy of your own home...don't really know what you're saying there...

Drugs don't get you anywhere if you are doing these practices for the right reasons. Actually drugs won't get you anywhere. PERIOD.

OK, Nancy Reagan.

Most people shouldn't use drugs and I am not condoning drug use, but drugs do have their uses. When taken in a ceremony and with an expert Shaman one can have amazing spiritual experiences. In fact, datura was used by the Buddha. Look at the imagery.

datura.jpg

Buddha under the trees of Paradise - China

When Buddha preached rain or dew fell on Datura- (Schultes 108).

Shamanism is very much dependent on psychedelic substances for their deep introspective qualities. It is a valid path and perhaps the oldest spiritual path. Consider the Native American tradition of using Peyote and Datura, the South American tradition of using Ayuhuasca, etc., etc.

OK, Nancy Reagan.

Most people shouldn't use drugs and I am not condoning drug use, but drugs do have their uses. When taken in a ceremony and with an expert Shaman one can have amazing spiritual experiences. In fact, datura was used by the Buddha. Look at the imagery.

datura.jpg

Buddha under the trees of Paradise - China

When Buddha preached rain or dew fell on Datura- (Schultes 108).

Shamanism is very much dependent on psychedelic substances for their deep introspective qualities. It is a valid path and perhaps the oldest spiritual path. Consider the Native American tradition of using Peyote and Datura, the South American tradition of using Ayuhuasca, etc., etc.

And where exactly do these valid paths lead to?

Yes drugs have their uses and so does a pile of poop :P .

And besides from that image from which you make the somewhat ridiculous assertion that the Buddha used hallucinogens...do you have more proof?

And where exactly do these valid paths lead to?

Yes drugs have their uses and so does a pile of poop :P .

And besides from that image from which you make the somewhat ridiculous assertion that the Buddha used hallucinogens...do you have more proof?

You ask good questions. Google these things to your satisfaction.

What practices?

I got nothing to sell.

When I was ready for something and someone complete and bull crap free

we naturally made our way towards each other.

You ask good questions. Google these things to your satisfaction.

Uh...nothing about Buddha dosing on hallucinogens, except that he meditated under a Datura grove...

Shaman: Intermediary between men and spirits....

Are you on the Path for amazing spiritual experiences? For the bliss? For hallucinogenic visions?

These questions are for you. Not for the shamans. Or are you a shaman? If so, why are you a shaman?

Hello oceanside,

Could you please share your kunlun experiences? Or, perhaps why you stopped?

What you are saying makes some sense to me, this is why I ask.

While many people do benefit from Kunlun, over the course of yrs the community has recognized that there are also sometimes seriously freaky dangerous problems (link) that are not obvious in the beginning that can affect not only you (the seminar participant) but also those in your home, including children. Call me a nit-picker, but I think that that's the sort of risk information that people should know about before they attend the seminar. How people diminish the significance of harming children, and neglect the care that should be taken to avoid that, is beyond me.

Edited by Trunk

While many people do benefit from Kunlun, over the course of yrs the community has recognized that there are also sometimes seriously freaky dangerous problems (link) that are not obvious in the beginning that can affect not only you (the seminar participant) but also those in your home, including children. Call me a nit-picker, but I think that that's the sort of risk information that people should know about before they attend the seminar. How people diminish the significance of harming children, and neglect the care that should be taken to avoid that, is beyond me.

What are these "seriously freaky dangerous problems" that affect the children in your home?

Sounds like fear-mongering Trunk. My kids love it and they have incredible experiences and nothing remotely close to dangerous is happening to them. They are extremely joyous, and seem to be far better adjusted than their peers at school.

What are these "seriously freaky dangerous problems" ... ?

Follow the link, silly.

Follow the link, silly.

Oh, I see. So, people are doing practices that open them up to perceive the Tao and they can't handle it?

"I got a glimpse of what is and it flipped me out, man!"

Did anyone get hurt? No.

So we are afraid of the boogy-man eh? Well, you wanted the direct experience with the Tao and that is what you got. It is pretty lineage-free actually. Every culture/tradition deals with these things.

We are afraid of what lies beyond our normal range of vision.

This is the Tao and a few people were open enough to perceive some of the beings who are ALWAYS present and curiously observing us. I'll admit, it does take some getting used to, but it ain't all reptiles. The range of "other" type of entities is virtually endless.

Mantra would tell me crazy stories and Kan too, and I didn't know what to believe. I eventually had my own experiences with multi-dimensional beings and it forced me to adjust to a greater understanding of what is.

Don't be scared, you can always tell the things you perceive in your room to fuck off and they have no choice but to listen. They see us as royalty (sovereign kings) and they must respect our will.

Hello oceanside,

Could you please share your kunlun experiences? Or, perhaps why you stopped?

What you are saying makes some sense to me, this is why I ask.

Just voicing out loud some thoughts based on TexasNative's comments.

I stopped because I don't like who the Kunlun people I started out

with are becoming. I don't want that to happen to me.

Oh, I see. So, people are doing practices that open them up to perceive the Tao and they can't handle it?

"I got a glimpse of what is and it flipped me out, man!"

Did anyone get hurt? No.

So we are afraid of the boogy-man eh? Well, you wanted the direct experience with the Tao and that is what you got. It is pretty lineage-free actually. Every culture/tradition deals with these things.

We are afraid of what lies beyond our normal range of vision.

This is the Tao and a few people were open enough to perceive some of the beings who are ALWAYS present and curiously observing us. I'll admit, it does take some getting used to, but it ain't all reptiles. The range of "other" type of entities is virtually endless.

Mantra would tell me crazy stories and Kan too, and I didn't know what to believe. I eventually had my own experiences with multi-dimensional beings and it forced me to adjust to a greater understanding of what is.

Don't be scared, you can always tell the things you perceive in your room to fuck off and they have no choice but to listen. They see us as royalty (sovereign kings) and they must respect our will.

Oh yes, people can't handle the truth except for me!

I'm not afraid! This is the Tao!! (Please go re read the 1st chapter of the Tao Te Ching).

Oh, please don't be scared..."we" are the royalty!!

:blink::blink::blink:

Oh yes, people can't handle the truth except for me!

I'm not afraid! This is the Tao!! (Please go re read the 1st chapter of the Tao Te Ching).

Oh, please don't be scared..."we" are the royalty!!

:blink::blink::blink:

You better believe it brother.