kingfred

Spiritual Politics and Practice

I ask a question that relates to all. I must start by saying it seems to me that the value of the advice on these forums is quite lesser than I had recently believed due to people being concerned with spiritual politics, which is a concept foreign to anyone truely on a mission of growth and path of vitality or enlightenment. I know it is only ego and entity provoking this.

Some people(including myself), have come looking for advice on a practice that they were meant to find, practice, and discover if it is right or not for their etheric self. But what they have gotten in return is a dampening of spirits, of motivation, and curiosity of practice. I was told that Mantak Chia is a money-lover by people on this forum, and was strayed away from his practice due to this. Thanks to the ill-advice of unwise people on this forum, and my naivete to believe them, I was directed away from the practice that could have saved me from months of misery.

I have recently been blessed with advice from a person more humble and light than all else i've known. She doesn't not hesitate to go outside of her boundaries to truely learn, and I wonder if I will ever know myself what she does. She performed entity removal therapy on me, and spoke about my silent thoughts as they were happening, she changed the response of my body and mind in a single day, I felt amazing after she completed her work. She deducted that during the time of my drug use, entities connected to me (the way you stay spiritually synchronis and connected with loved ones) and my unprotected etheric body to feel what it was to be on drugs. They were the cause of my unexplained anger and depression that drove me to get high and let them experience that, for that's all they wanted. This idea is synonymous with almost all ancient and new age beliefs.

This amazing and beautiful human being, afterwards, suggested to other people with problems similar to mine to practice Mantak Chia's Microcosmic Orbit, which will wire up the etheric body, and increase the energetic force in the whole body, which will leave no vulnerability to entities connecting to the body's chakras.

So, i come to say that the practice of kunlun might sound hoaky, might not be for you, but are you everyone else? Do you have the godlike wisdom to discourage people from a practice the universe has setup for them to discover? Please keep negative opinions to yourself, for this will only block you on your own path, and exploits the negativity that your own practice is not effective at letting you grow beyond. thanks everyone

I have recently been blessed with advice from a person more humble and light than all else i've known. She doesn't not hesitate to go outside of her boundaries to truely learn, and I wonder if I will ever know myself what she does. She performed entity removal therapy on me, and spoke about my silent thoughts as they were happening, she changed the response of my body and mind in a single day, I felt amazing after she completed her work. She deducted that during the time of my drug use, entities connected to me (the way you stay spiritually synchronis and connected with loved ones) and my unprotected etheric body to feel what it was to be on drugs. They were the cause of my unexplained anger and depression that drove me to get high and let them experience that, for that's all they wanted. This idea is synonymous with almost all ancient and new age beliefs.

This amazing and beautiful human being, afterwards, suggested to other people with problems similar to mine to practice Mantak Chia's Microcosmic Orbit, which will wire up the etheric body, and increase the energetic force in the whole body, which will leave no vulnerability to entities connecting to the body's chakras.

That's really cool. What modality did she use for that?

And yes, there are "drug spirits" that enjoy keeping you addicted to drugs...cuz everytime you get high, they do too.

I know the 60s helped to "legitimize" recreational drug usage in the West...but they failed to warn people of the spiritual and emotional problems it can cause (& maybe even intentionally to keep us down). But there's an actual spiritual mechanism working there based upon these entities.

Edited by vortex

Guest sykkelpump

Sorry I dont think Mantak Chia would have helped you much.

Learning micro cosmic orbit can be easy for some people with good health and with energy channels that are more open than most people have.In this condition you can learn micro cosmic orbit from many diffrent teachers including Mantak Chia.But When your channels are not open,you can easily waste 10-15 years with no results,you can even end up disturbing your channels so you get unhealthy.There is really no secret how to open the channels,but most people dont practice enough or get sidetracked by trying to find better/faster ways all the time.Stop the mind,and things happen by itself.This will open your channels and starting the circulation the way it is ment to be.Whatever you pratice you should add emptyness meditation.Here Is a very good video if you are intrested.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...h&plindex=2

Edited by sykkelpump

So, i come to say that the practice of kunlun might sound hoaky, might not be for you, but are you everyone else? Do you have the godlike wisdom to discourage people from a practice the universe has setup for them to discover? Please keep negative opinions to yourself, for this will only block you on your own path, and exploits the negativity that your own practice is not effective at letting you grow beyond. thanks everyone

I would not go as far as to say that everybody should keep their negativity to them selves. That would only create a very boring forum :lol:

But I would say WAY TO GO to anyone who learns to see where their own experience leads them and see through other peoples ill advice!

So WAY TO GO to you man!!

Learning micro cosmic orbit can be easy for some people with good health and with energy channels that are more open than most people have.In this condition you can learn micro cosmic orbit from many diffrent teachers including Mantak Chia.But When your channels are not open,you can easily waste 10-15 years with no results,you can even end up disturbing your channels so you get unhealthy.There is really no secret how to open the channels,but most people dont practice enough or get sidetracked by trying to find better/faster ways all the time.Stop the mind,and things happen by itself.This will open your channels and starting the circulation the way it is ment to be.Whatever you pratice you should add emptyness meditation.Here Is a very good video if you are intrested.

it is good to know that about the Microcosmic Orbit, but I could feel the energy in my channels and my yogic practice i believe would have prepared me for the MO meditation. I feel it's not worth mentioning that the psychadelics I did, contributed to both the opening of my channels, and the pervasive leeching that has occurred on my aura by the entities. When my consciousness was 100% dialogue, the drugs converted it to pictures, and lessened my thought to stillness unless in communication. This led me to experience and meet who and what I was meant to. But that upaya is only karma-free for so long.

I am very interested in emptyness meditation, i've heard of it alot, and have never been sure if it's the same as mindfullness, so i'll check out that video right now.

That video was extremely informative, thank you, i'm certainly going to integrate emptiness meditation into my daily practice.

That video was extremely informative, thank you, i'm certainly going to integrate emptiness meditation into my daily practice.

My teacher told us to spend much time on empiness meditation...

In the Quanzhen Longmen practice, quieting the mind is so much of an importance. You can practice neigong exercices but you should always consider a part of time on emptiness meditation.

Reg

I wonder for the emptiness junkies here: what method do you use to "empty" your mind?

My main practice is mindfulness based. I notice that, after years of continued practice, my mind from time to time reaches emptiness automatically, though usually not for long--- the more I pay attention, I find more and more subtle flows of thought. I've also noticed that inner movement declines the more I concentrate on the external senses.

Just in the interest of learning other views: what methods are used to attain emptiness?

My teacher told us to spend much time on empiness meditation...

In the Quanzhen Longmen practice, quieting the mind is so much of an importance. You can practice neigong exercices but you should always consider a part of time on emptiness meditation.

Reg

im happy for you. maybe this information would be of some help, when you have to deal with nay-sayers.

there are mainly two ways of practicing taoism:

- the day-to-day, living tao, that adresses health benefits, healing of chronic diseases, strenghtening of the tendons, bones, senses, and the general sense of wellbeing. also emotional balance, serenity and inner peace, and a new way to regain confidence and good relationships.

for some of the seekers out there these health related and emotional related issues are "The Lesser Dao", to say the least. many of them even despize them, sort of.

other seekers have developed some maturity and understood the value of these aspects, and go for it, caring less for other people's distrust.

- the next level is the immortal dao, or the spiritual practice of the tao. i cannot comment much on this, as i am bearly a beginner myself.

the thing is, the technical issue is, that you cannot use the same type of resources for the both of them. this means that living tao practices help you do just that, live happily, stronger, yes wealthier, and more at peace with yourself and with others. so you cannot use living tao methods to attain spiritual acheivements.

but living tao acheivements are, at least as taught my mantak chia, the foundation of higher practices.

alchemy and meditation burn up huge quantities of resources.

you need to build up resources for the higher practices, using living tao methods, which are, practically, a healthier way of living...

the nay-sayers will learn to understand this, as their reserves will someday reach the bottom B)

good luck

L1

the lesser dao is a bigass dao for most of us :D

imho a necessity for higher practices.

I empty my mind simply by paying attention to my breath. I try and execute a 'perfect breath' for my given metabolic rate at the time, mindful of all movement...

:rolleyes: im thinking of posting some of my posts, to sum up some article, regarding this system of practice and its logistics. still pondering....

im thinking something like Trunk's contribution. it was awsome at it's time, but needs constant re-adjustments. otherwise, not before long, people will start thinking that it's all smoked out, nothing else to see. but people just dont know...

Edited by Little1

oh i remembered there is something more to add.

starting with spiritual practice is not very difficult to do.

because everyone has some resources.

the catch is, spiritual acheivements cannot and willnot solve physical and emotional issues.

it's like trying to mate an ape with a penguin, they are so different.

each domain, the physical, the emotional, the mental, the spiritual, has it's own set of cures.

some people say that starting up with spiritual practice, before you understand the other three domains of activity, can lead one to evolve up to... his/her own level of incompetence... which means sooner or later you will get stuck somewhere, and think This Is It.

so it goes both sides, living tao practices cannot lead to spiritual acheivements, and spiritual tao practices cannot heal everyday issues, including sex, money, health, social behaviour, and so on.

the point is, we need both.

the frustration comes when we see that there is so much to work with in living tao practices, that we can never hope to ever see the moment when we start to work with the spiritual aspects.

enough said :lol:

I wonder for the emptiness junkies here: what method do you use to "empty" your mind?

I started out using the word "God" when I first started emptiness meditation, and now I use "Tao" to bring my mind back into focused expectant emptiness when it wanders and watching my breath of course. I guess now that I think about it I watch my breath as a sort of warm-up and then gently move into emptiness and use the word "Tao" to maintain the inner stillness.

Using the mind to empty the mind seems to be the consensus here. "Emptiness meditation" sounds very unusual to me - surely any successful meditation results in emptiness, a state of no mind, coming back from a place that could easily be confused with sleep if one did not come back to in the position that they went in (I do not guarantee this, if the position was lying down in the 1st place !).

Perhaps we could stop the floods by pouring more water into the river...

Still in my work I am interested in the views of others and in this instance would love to understand how you experience this technique of using thought to eliminate thought and where it takes you.

My hypothesis is that you will get calming sensations, perhaps visualisations & auditory elements, sensations of energy and other phenomena that is also gauged by the mind.

Cheers

I really liked the awareness watching awareness method back when I was meditating heavily. Energetically I found that it's the most balancing, and it's a practice where the goal IS the practice...which is cool. I also had some very real, weird experiences...for instance once thousands of different kinds of birds started circling above my trailer (when I was in Iraq), and another couple of times it seemed that thunderstorms came as a result of a deep experience with it. I still think it could just be coincidences, but the bird thing was especially weird. :huh:

it just takes practice. with regard to thought, I read "leave the front and back doors open, but do not invite them to stay for tea" - when I was able to quiet my mind well, I simply returned my awareness to the breath whenever I noticed my mind wandering. ya cant get frustrated that extraneous thought pops up, because that is the nature of the mind - and until you conquer that, you might as well resign yourself to that fact that thoughts are going to pop up, and sometimes you'll be sitting there space truckin for a few before you realize you've gone off somewhere again. :lol: but when you notice that you're truckin', just bring your focus back to your breath and continue on just like you never had been disturbed by thought in the first place. when that is practiced diligently, eventually you reach a point where you get bored with the extraneous thought and it begins to lessen.