Cameron

Kunlun Questions Thread

Yogani says that kechari is translated as "flying through space" and is the secret to celibacy (as in they are getting theirs!! :lol: )

I'll check it out, of course. :rolleyes:

de paradise,

I just reread this thread and had missed seeing your post. Thanks for that. Have you read about the AYP stance on snipping? Also, Cat's idea of just imagining sounds like a good one too.

Failing the kunlun energy????

Hey, it's just too bad for them that they landed on the taobum square!! :lol:

Crazy guru, weird practice, grunting sounds, black holes, body parts interphasing(!), opinions flying in all directions...

Hard to improve upon that!

Your pal,

Yoda

Wow

I have just looked up the kechari mudra after reading this.

I usually keep my tongue touched to the bottom of the palate. Since i started doing this a few years ago i had noticed my tongue gradually getting more flexible. This was not a conscious effort on my part. I have been able to place my tongue on top of the palate and gradually work up to where i can barely touch the bone that divides my nasal cavities. What yogani calls the hymen sometimes gets a sort of rough texture from the stretching.

This was just something i played with. I sometimes thought that it might help connect the circuit better by bypassing the palate if i were to keep my tongue there.

I was thinking this morning that i should try to get my tongue a more flexible just for the hell of it.

:lol:

We can't give out the practice online, but the book is reasonably priced at kunlunbliss.com. And you can choose shipping options.

Err... why not?

Kama,

Max's request.

Like the video blog! I'd love to hear more about the HA meditation.

Your pal,

Yoda

Kama,

Max's request.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Like the video blog! I'd love to hear more about the HA meditation.

Your pal,

Yoda

Thank you very much :)

Once we've finalized our move back to Germany, I'll post a new entry on the Ha prayer :)