Cameron

Kunlun Questions Thread

I agree with others that the non stop slew of Kunlun threads is getting a little silly. Probably for those not into the Kunlun practice it get's tiresome. I mean, I practice Kunlun and I can see that!

So, until Mantra68 gives the Kunlun Discussion the green light(which I am guessing should be soon) my suggestion is to have one thread where people can ask all the Kunlun questions they want. It will make it easier on others and also simple to navigate for those who want the latest Kunlun question for the day that has probably already been answered about 100 times if you do a search :lol:

Cam

I think a sub forum would be great, especially having hot topics!

Something like this:

Kunlun 1

Kunlun 2

Kunlun 3

Red Phoenix 1

Red Phoenix 2

Red Phoenix 3

Burning Palms

Thunder breathing

5 elements

What practices go with Kunlun and what does with Max's information!?

Just a thought?

WYG

Guest winpro07

you want it all for free!!! ;)

Ive been wondering lately how the Kunlun Spontaneous neigung is any diffrent to techniques from other schools that also induce this Zi Ran Gong state

I have learnt a method from my teacher which produces the same effects as far as i know, but the method is very diffrent.

Basically you just get into a relaxed state,use your thumb to press your navel 36 times

Then give your self a few mental commands

"My heart is relaxed and happy"

"My mind is calm and content"

"I feel like an immortal floating on a cloud in pure land"

"My blood and chi are flowing freely through my body" etc etc

Then direct your mind down to your dan-tien and let go of everything.Once you have given your self the intention to go spontanous it usually starts all by its self

Another method i learned invloves rolling your spine in a certain way with your left hand touching your Dan-tien, right hand on ming men and visualize your self as a male deer , eventually you go spontaneous.Personally i like the first method better

So would this technique produce different results to what kunlun produces? Does the posture that is used in the level 1 kunlun have a particular purpose? are there diffrent postures you can do to acheive a diffrent type of spontaneous state?

It will be refreshing to have the kunlun forum up...people that have never practiced it and dont know much of anything at all about it wont be there speculating about all the things it might or might not be :lol: That's gotta take up half the discussion regarding it here...

Ok, here's one.

When you let go of the questioning.

And you let go of the questioner.

And just practice.

?

Ok, here's one.

When you let go of the questioning.

And you let go of the questioner.

And just practice.

?

When you let go of the practice.

And you let go of the practitioner.

And just :lol:

Is this guy for real or is he a "fake"? I only ask because I've noticed a few comments from people who have gone to a seminar and were not at all impressed.

Is this guy for real or is he a "fake"? I only ask because I've noticed a few comments from people who have gone to a seminar and were not at all impressed.

Did you happen to notice the hundreds of other comments from people who were impressed?

how about You going to a seminar and decide if this guy impresses You .... or better forget the teacher .... see if the practice impresses You

I agree with others that the non stop slew of Kunlun threads is getting a little silly. Probably for those not into the Kunlun practice it get's tiresome. I mean, I practice Kunlun and I can see that!

So, until Mantra68 gives the Kunlun Discussion the green light(which I am guessing should be soon) my suggestion is to have one thread where people can ask all the Kunlun questions they want. It will make it easier on others and also simple to navigate for those who want the latest Kunlun question for the day that has probably already been answered about 100 times if you do a search :lol:

Cam

Cam

The Kunlun board has been up for awhile. Most people who have taken the workshop post over there not here.

Seems most of the Kunlun convos here have been Chris defending his teacher from malicious attacks or else just a few people talking about it in their practice jounrals.

Or people who aren't able to do the workshop making new threads. Probably if you are new to the practice just doing a search here or reading all of Mantra68's posts should answer any questions you have.

Okay here's my soccer mom questions. I'll put it here so not to clog up the board. I bought the 16$ book, no seminar or anything so sounds like I can't use the official kunlun forum. Have been practicing when I can a couple weeks.

If my hand move around, am I supposed to put them back in the starting position after they move or just let it go.

I've been feeling pretty good and good effects til today, umm pms, sorry guys, I am really mean today- hopefully I am just purging some things? Well traditional karate class tonight, good thing I need acceptable excuse to hit someone!

thanks!

Okay here's my soccer mom questions. I'll put it here so not to clog up the board. I bought the 16$ book, no seminar or anything so sounds like I can't use the official kunlun forum. Have been practicing when I can a couple weeks.

If my hand move around, am I supposed to put them back in the starting position after they move or just let it go.

I've been feeling pretty good and good effects til today, umm pms, sorry guys, I am really mean today- hopefully I am just purging some things? Well traditional karate class tonight, good thing I need acceptable excuse to hit someone!

thanks!

If hands move from the starting position, just let them do what they want. Max said the starting position is like turning the key in the ignition of the car. Wherever you go from there is OK. Just don't forget to close down and spend plenty of time collecting energy at the end. Always a good practice for any Qigong.

PS - Time to take up Taiji and leave Karate alone.

PPS- Just kidding, no don't hurt me I mean it... I was kidding..... :blink:

Craig - Kunlun newbie

yogabonheur,

We can't give out the practice online, but the book is reasonably priced at kunlunbliss.com. And you can choose shipping options.

If you decide to try it, let us know what you think.

Your pal,

Yoda

Is it done sitting on a chair?
Not out-of-bounds to say that it is seated, in a chair, in a posture that anyone can get in (doesn't take contortionist super-powers). Super simple, 10 seconds to learn. For specifics, as Yoda mentioned, kunlunbliss.com for book and/or seminar.

Thanks Craig- but I feel much better now.

I practice Dayan qigong also which seems like it fits nicely with Kunlun practice- I saw that Jenny Lam teaches both- usually I so the qigong first then the Kunlun practice- when I can, I really am a soccer mom so I have to practice late after kids definitely sleeping or get up early morning- I usually hit the snooze instead for that one.

I'd definitely recommend the 16$ book- I've been practicing from the book just about a couple weeks and definitely feeling some benefits from it.

Marie

Thanks Craig- but I feel much better now.

I practice Dayan qigong also which seems like it fits nicely with Kunlun practice- I saw that Jenny Lam teaches both- usually I so the qigong first then the Kunlun practice- when I can, I really am a soccer mom so I have to practice late after kids definitely sleeping or get up early morning- I usually hit the snooze instead for that one.

I'd definitely recommend the 16$ book- I've been practicing from the book just about a couple weeks and definitely feeling some benefits from it.

Marie

Hey yeah, I was just messin with you about the Karate. Nothing wrong with it.

I did TKD for decades, but my interest waned and now pursuing Qigong and Taiji and recently attended Kunlun seminar (that's what I meant by newbie). I'm a soccer dad myself and recently mentioned on Kunlun forum how difficult to do Kunlun practice with kids in the house. Things are a bit more, how shall I say, DRAMATIC, after receiving the transmission. At least that's how it is with me.

The book didn't even inspire me to practice. Not until attending at the seminar did things get interesting. But worthwhile to get in order to learn more to find out if you want to go further.

Craig