Sign in to follow this  
Bum Grasshopper

Hey Drew, can I ask you about full lotus?

I have noticed that you put a lot of emphasis on sitting in the full lotus position.

Being a western as you, how long did it take you achieve such a sitting posture? Myself, sitting cross legged for more than 15 minutes is enough to draw me out of any meditative state.

Was it the process of achieving such a posture as is yoga? Or Martial arts? Or did you find that after a period of sitting that way that things just seemed to happen?

I am truly curious on how sitting in a fashion can make such a huge difference.

How do I begin to assume such a position whilst meditating ?

What do you mean draw YOU out of a meditative position? Just who the hell is meditating anyway??

HAHA

Seriously -- Opening the Dragon Gate -- the first thing Wang, Liping learns is FOUR HOURS OF FULL-LOTUS.

Is meditation based on race -- reminds me of this anthropology book I saw arguing that Asians have a different ankle joint enabling them to squat more easily than westerners.

Hmm. Haven't seen that argument recently -- maybe it went the way of skull measurements.

Anyway seriously though Qigong master Chunyi Lin sat in full-lotus in a cave without sleep, food and water for at least 28 days straight.

One time he said 28 == another time he said he's done 28 a couple times -- another time he said 40 days.

I never felt justified in asking for some sort of technical clarification of this but he said that at first he was scared of tigers or something -- he was closed into this big cave. But when he went into full-lotus his third eye opened up and the cave filled with light.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin states that 20 minutes of full-lotus is worth 4 hours of any other practice.

What happened to me is that I realized I kept losing my "alchemical pill" (the full load) so to speak unless I sat in full-lotus.

Then I realized that females kept hitting on me really strongly -- thereby pulling down my "alchemical pill" -- right in public -- staring at my dick, pumping their legs, practically jumping on me, making crazy animal sounds! haha.

So I started sitting in full-lotus in public to be pre-emptive of this "suck off the secret qigong practitioner" problem.

Then I discovered that whammo -- I not only just gave a female a climax but it was mutual.

So then I tested out this amazing discovery -- sure enough mutual climaxes "at a distance." Wow.

Then I realized that while in full-lotus I didn't just take in the lust energy around me (while shooting out "love-light) but also all the other lower emotions were absorbed and that my third eye then processed this information. So anger, sadness, fear, worry -- it call gets transduced by the full-lotus.

The vortex full-lotus IS the tai-chi symbol in 3 dimensions.

So I can do this as far as I can see and I can do this in the range of my aura in realms that I can not see -- just sensing the energy -- and the more I focus my energy internally, building it up, the more I get precognition, telepathy, etc.

Diet is the main problem. I was vegetarian for 15 years but after I went 8 days on just half a glass of water back in 2000 my diet was like -- hell I just came back from the dead -- food is nothing to me! Qigong master Chunyi Lin said "stop eating crap." haha.

I think Max does this as well -- eats what he wants -- but he's vegetarian I guess. Anyway so I eat a LOT of garlic because when you transduce the serotonin in your stomach into "love-light" that is shot into people around you (it's male energy going into females mainly) -- then you also transduce anerobic bacteria. Hence the need for garlic.

As it's said in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- it's based on the most shameful stuff. haha.

Then I realized that if I'm subjected to severe emotions of anger or fear -- etc. -- emotions are the STRONGEST source of blockage -- the full-lotus is VERY effective in transducing this extra energy back into light and electromagnetic energy.

So I totally rely on the full-lotus -- in fact what I call "O at a Ds" are now more the norm than not. It gives me information -- solves intellectual problems -- everything!

Last night I fell asleep in my clothes. I had two "O at a Ds" in my sleep but then dreamt that I creamed my pants. When I woke up... I was completely dry. No loss of the alchemical pill.

How so? Because I had gone into full-lotus at 4 a.m. after taking a piss. I didn't even need to stretch as half-lotus -- my energy channels were still open enough to go straight into full-lotus. Enough full-lotus enables internal climaxes -- even in sleep!

I listen to GIGI all night -- this Ethiopian singer. I listen to FEMALE nonwestern singers all night -- based on what the Bushmen healers relied on.

It's awesome.

As far as first going into full-lotus -- I relied on http://springforestqigong.com -- the active exercises (simple standing tai-chi) and the small universe, and half-lotus sitting meditation. Full-lotus for just a few minutes at first and then just keep opening up the channels until the body is filled with electromagnetic energy -- going into bigu. That's the secret. First the kidneys, thymus, thyroid, belly -- they all get hot and filled with bliss. Then finally, as the electromagnetic fields get stronger, the pineal gland gets hot and magnetized. You keep practicing and it's spirit travel, seeing spirits, long-distance healing, etc.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin teaches full-lotus in his Level III class -- the same class that he goes around touching everyone's forehead to open up the 3rd Eye -- the pineal gland in the middle of the head. When he did that -- the second or third time -- it became permanently magnetized with bliss. I even stopped practicing for a couple months to see if it would go away because I was so amazed at this sensation.

Sometimes I'll completely forget about qigong -- I'll be caught up in totally mundane superficial thoughts and then the magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain will hit me! I'm like -- wow -- this is who I am now.

Also when the full-moon starts to come, I don't keep track of the calendar -- instead it's like, "why the hell is my head exploding with magnetic bliss?" Then I realize that it's the natural energy.

Slowly the third eye opens more as we adjust to the abilities that come with it -- the EMOTIONAL intensity, the greater love and deeper truth.

A couple mornings ago I woke up with tears coming down my cheeks. Such an amazing day of "O at a Ds" -- reigniting an old flame so to speak. We had some 6 "O at a Ds" -- a young cute Chinese female. That's when the heart chakra really opens up and then there's the females with whom I help during their fights with their lovers. It's crazy! haha. I feel love -- like wow they're totally relying on me for resolving their tension. There's old ladies too! haha.

Anyway the other day I was reading Mantak Chia's book on cultivating Male Sexual Energy -- and he described things I experience that I hadn't seen elsewhere. Yes the dick pulsates just like a real orgasm. Yes sometimes there is leakage - but it's clear -- and Chia states this is from the prostate gland. It's preseminal as I recognized but he says that's what happens with the internal climax. So I'm going by the book on this shit! haha.

Today I just had one meal (goat, suger- mango juice and sugar yogurt) and then relied on the "O at a Ds" plus garlic to counter-act the anerobic bacteria that gets transduced with the serotonin. Last summer I went 3 days with no food and was never hungry -- it just took about 25 "O at a Ds" a day. Kind of intense. It's still kind of cool here for that but that's about what I've been averaging the past couple weeks.

To focus the energy internall I just "flex my pineal gland" at my hands in front of my lower tan tien -- what I call the "Yan Xin Secret" -- it's basically fucking yourself as O at a Ds! haha. So the love-light shoots out of the pineal gland, off the palms in front of the belly, and then into the lower tan tien and then cycles up and you keep building up the energy this way.

When I say "flex the pineal gland" I mean using the left-brain to put pressure on the pineal gland -- and then my vagus nerve starts pulsating as it pulls up the electrochemical energy, transducing it through the pineal gland into "love-light." Then I start seeing light around everyone -- white light. In my mind I see all the other colors and once I saw dead spirits as white-yellow light coming to see Chunyi Lin.

That's about it.

Guest winpro07

Ive been experimenting in full lotus, and observing resluts, at various public locaction.

At the gym after working out I sat in full loyus for about 20 minutes, and i got surrounded by all female on the floor. Two of the were making as I believe you have called "full back side presentaions". The curious thing for me was the ease i have in simply retaining my self, or energy. I deside to let the lust energy sended to me to rise up to the pineal, and intentionally shoot it out at the girl who kept bending over. When my eyes lit up into hers, our mutual gaze was really like a magnet. I did not maintain the hold, but in was obvious she was moving beyond all social bound very quickly.Is O@D simply the result of not looking away ? Its there a difference in right leg over left? Is there a difference in trasnducing lower emotions like anger? Lust seems very easy every time, but sometime anger, and range seem an unfit food to consume?? Thank you

Edited by winpro07

Hey Drew, I've only been on this forum for a very short period of time but find your posts very interesting to read, I do have a hard time believing some of it sometimes but I'm a pretty skeptical person!

I'm definitely newbie compared to most people on this forum, my only experience is with yoga for about 2 months and I've been reading philosophy for about 6 months! I'm still trying to setup my schedule to work a couple of practices in but my main focus will be on meditation, I'm going to try to meditate for about 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night but my ultimate goal is to double the length.

I'm also extremely interested in the lotus posture and will be trying it out shortly, unfortunately it'll probably be very hard for me because I have bad posture, that's another thing I really have to work on!

Edited by EagerMind

The energy in full lotus is definitely quite different....enhanced....cant really even properly put it to words. It takes me a while to work my way to sitting full, then after a session I'll usually need a few days to let my legs and hips recoup....it is slowly but surely getting easier and I need less recoup time after each session. Just something you gotta stick with if you want to get there!

Off to work. Last night I dreamt I dropped acid with Einstein. It was AWESOME.

haha.

Anyway today I've just had health food -- lots of garlic, several bananas, two tangerines, two bunches of cilantro.

Plus I don't know -- probably 10 O at a Ds -- full-lotus.

I like to keep my head down as this posture is submissive for Cro magnons. -- So the cerebellum kicks out the love-light through the pineal gland. That makes the connection.

The pineal gland is omni-direction but the eyes definitely focus the energy. The rest is just body language -- mutual. You can just search 'O at a D" at http://breakingopenthehead.com for my early discoveries of this practice.

I have to eat garlic for the climaxes because it also transduces anerobic bacteria -- but the less food you eat the less anerobic bacteria.... so.

Anyway about that dream.... ha!

Last night I had 10 packs of M & M's while sitting in full lotus.

This gave me the trots, so I ingested the pineal glands of 200 dead Mongolian horseman while listening to Jean Michel Jarre.

That seemed to do the trick until I was abducted by female Ethiopian throat singers who forced me into non contact orgasms and depleted my jing.

Oh well :lol:

Last night I had 10 packs of M & M's while sitting in full lotus.

This gave me the trots, so I ingested the pineal glands of 200 dead Mongolian horseman while listening to Jean Michel Jarre.

That seemed to do the trick until I was abducted by female Ethiopian throat singers who forced me into non contact orgasms and depleted my jing.

Oh well :lol:

funny,

hey drew,

can you paint a more complete picture of anerobic bacteria?

Yeah well I've been researching this stuff based on my experiences. I even went to the doctor because I thought maybe I had an ear infection. He couldn't find anything. I knew I didn't have an infection -- that the pressure along my ear was from the qigong -- the right side -- but I basically hoped it was some more mundane, "normal" explanation. That was maybe 4 years ago.

So I dug some more and discovered it was my vagus nerve -- then I discovered this new study showing that female climaxes are actually from the vagus nerve -- and I realized that indeed what was happening with me.

Then I discovered that the vagus nerve transduces serotonin and anerobic bacteria. As for the bacteria -- well you have to use "proprioreception" - which is what Special Forces uses for the Brain Port. It's the sense of touch. I get a tingle sensation - like little bugs crawling around in my head. Crazy but that's what it literally is. I don't smell it -- unless I'm just waking up out of the theta dream state -- that final breath of dreaming -- or am in a good meditation. But, of course, people tell me indirectly -- and so I finally figured out how to FEEL the smell as the fuzzy, crawling sensation.

Garlic does work though.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin just eats one little veggie meal a day and fasts one day a week. So my diet is terrible compared to his. Anyway I've tried everything -- tea tree oil and peppermint, breathstrips, gum, mouthwash, toothpaste, tongue scraping -- etc. Tea tree oil and peppermint works but it's easy for it to be too strong or too weak. Basically my body is processing electrochemical energy at a really fast rate. I finally figured out that garlic really works but as long as I'm having "O at a Ds" then I have to eat garlic.

I ran out of garlic at work today -- I was calling the garlic my "elixir" since my coworker had just seen Forbidden Kingdom again. haha. So then I switched to ethyl alcohol -- the problem of course is that it causes your vessels to contract. Yes I've researched all this stuff. I just full=lotus my way through "normal" civilization -- waiting for apocalypse. haha.

I suppose I could just drink booze but I'm not into that scene.

Anyway had about 10 more O at a Ds today so it's all good.

too be honest drew a lot of what you're doing sounds (at least in my experience) almost identical to kunlun regimen.

The only thing I know about Kunlun is that you sit on a chair with your heels raised up and then bounce your legs or something. HA!

I have yet to see anything more specific than that -- except Max guiding people with his third eye, causing them to stick to fences, etc. HA!

The underlying commonality is nonwestern music -- all cultures use music for healing and yin and yang are just harmonics. The full-lotus is just the most direct practice of the harmonics but the Bushmen trance dance is the original form. It's based on fasting, specific gender relations and is the same as qigong and yoga.

So please share any DETAILS about Kunlun -- specific practice info -- not just general stuff as I usually see. Thanks.

Hi Drew :)

Do you feel pain when you sit in full lotus? Do you ever feel pain when you sit in full lotus? If so, how long does it take? Do you ever get to the point where the pain hurts so much that you have to stop?

Thanks.

TI

That's hilarious. Just as I opened that reply I was going out of full-lotus because of the pain.

I forgot to detail this -- see the pain or pressure builds up. To release the pain the energy just needs to be shot out of the pineal gland -- electromagnetic energy -- into an electrochemical source. So the stronger the electrochemical source the more easily it "sucks up" or attracts the electromagnetic energy.

This is what causes the mutual "O at a D." So the first two "O at a Ds" are build-ups. The third is "real" in that it's experienced like the typical male ejaculation but instead you lose just some clear fluid and the rest goes up the spine.

Three mutual climaxes is usually the limit for in public but since it's spring I've found that 4 is not uncommon as one to "come down" is preferred. Five opens up the heart chakra big time.

It's "love-light." So usually there just needs to be a female in the area and the vagus nerve starts pulsating on it's own without any "intention."

My adam's apple pulsates -- and as more of my electromagnetic energy shoots out then the pulsation speeds up-- just like building up to a climax. If you keep the chin tucked this enables the energy to flow more easily and also doesn't look as crazy. ha!

As the female feels the energy then there's usually a better alignment to better receive the energy. It'd be hard to explain beyond that although I've given several examples online. We're talking basically psychic communication as you take in the electrochemical energy of the female while shooting out the electromagnetic energy.

The electromagnetic energy just flows into the females and then this exchanges the pain (theirs and yours) with orgasmic bliss.

This does not cause a build up of internal energy but it does balance the energy as I take in the female electrochemical energy as well and then transduce that back into "love-light." Sometimes it takes a while to make sure the female energy I took in gets properly turned into electromagnetic energy instead of being just electrochemical lust energy which would normally spill out at night.

The consciousness is what enables this -- so it's a harmonization or free energy exchange and there's no need for food if this is achieved enough without other expenditure of energy -- that's why in the book CIVILIZED SHAMANS it's documented that tantra enables an acceleration of enlightenment.

The Bushmen called this "collecting the N/um of young maidens." It causes mutual ecstasy.

Sign in to follow this