Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

Are you tired of kunlun too?

I am quoting Yoda from here- http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5607

Some taobums may have been turned off by the prevalence of Kunlun posts and have left the forum but I'd like to think that it's fairly easy to ignore Kunlun based discussions if it's not of interest to you.

Also, they will fire up a Kunlun discussion forum at some point so that should help also.

Your pal,

Yoda

I am seriously turned off by it and yes..... I know..... If I dont like all the kunlun discussion I can go elsewhere and I mostly have but I keep coming back hoping the kunlun craze has passed. Which it doesn't seem to be doing. Part of the problem is the kunlun nutters arguing with the anti-kunlun nutters. That wears on the nerves also.

Is there any hope?

lol!

hilarious title, bro!

umm... what exactly is taking so long with the kunlun forum idea? even if mantra's not ready to start one on his site, why can't it at least be a sub-forum like the book club thing?

umm... what exactly is taking so long with the kunlun forum idea? even if mantra's not ready to start one on his site, why can't it at least be a sub-forum like the book club thing?

Agreed. Sometimes I want to read about Kunlun, sometimes not. A separate forum would be nice.

I guess I don't understand the issue. You see Kunlun in the title or within the first post and you stop reading. Simple. No need to segregate the Kunlun posts.

At times the topics can be a bit heavy on the Kunlun side of things. But then again, I haven't started any threads to spice up the mix.

I guess I don't understand the issue. You see Kunlun in the title or within the first post and you stop reading. Simple. No need to segregate the Kunlun posts.

At times the topics can be a bit heavy on the Kunlun side of things. But then again, I haven't started any threads to spice up the mix.

Yes, but at times you can post a question or something hoping for a reply, and in an hour it is bumped to the second or third page because of the kunlun chatter.

Guest winpro07

the

forum will be up soon

Yes, but at times you can post a question or something hoping for a reply, and in an hour it is bumped to the second or third page because of the kunlun chatter.

BINGO !

the

forum will be up soon

Yaaaay

Having now squeaked, I will point out I am actually interested in the techniques of Kunlun , but the associated discussions can get a bit much .

Edited by cloud recluse

Gotcha. It just didn't make sense to me.

When this thread gets a few more opinions on it, someone can pm it to Sean and see what he does. A taobum Kunlun Closet would be amusing in itself. :lol:

I'm expecting that the Kunlun forum will drain off taobum discussion by at least 50% but there's no telling when that'll be officially activated, but it could be any time as it's ready to go. Sean is helping out with that too, so he might have an idea of that timeline.

The utilization of the search function would eliminate about 60-70% of the kunlun threads. B)

the separate forum will bring balance to the force! Yoda knows these things.

I just wanted to add I am not turned off by Max or kunlun in themselves but in just the sheer volume of posts about it here.

Sean,

So are you or any of the other main-peeps here directly connected to Max?

Whaddya mean by directly connected? Chris (mantra68) is perhaps the only one around that is, if I'm interpreting your terminology properly :)

It will be open to those who have studied with Max in person. Most are considered outdoor students but still many secret practices will be discussed in detail.

It gets more like a cult every day! :P

Whaddya mean by directly connected? Chris (mantra68) is perhaps the only one around that is, if I'm interpreting your terminology properly

OK that's cool. B)

It gets more like a cult every day! :P

OK that's cool. B)

Have to admit was wondering when i joined

if they were affiliated somehow ?

Couldn't figure it out!

Every other post was about Kunlun!

Had only started to hear about it about a year ago,

there was a brief flare up goin' on, kind of underground,

in some of the "communities"(newagers) around here.

Then it all died down again. folks have moved on to other stuff.

Then I came to this group and it was EVERYWHERE!!!

Was surprised. :mellow:

It sounds interesting ?

Still don't get how it's any different than lot of other stuff out there

but then again, have had a strange life so ... :D

Glad You folks are having fun with it all.

and learning .

and communicating .

So important to share experiences.

Sure does get overwhelming though!

Would be nice to see it a little more contained in it's own section

for those that are still "considered outdoor students".

Peace!

It's nice out doors ! Enjoy it, Treasure it!

... That's where I tend to meet

the most interesting of "Teachers"!

Shon

Sign in to follow this