Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

SKY before the Quakes!

Has anyone seen this footage of the sky before the earthquakes, many have seen and videoed it!

LOL Possibly WangLi ping fighting a Maoshan magician with there magic!

Seriously, it looks like rainbow or earth Aura? Some parts look like a rainbow dragon in the sky maybe these are things ancients thought brought the rains, earthquakes, lighting and thunder?

WYG

Has anyone seen this footage of the sky before the earthquakes, many have seen and videoed it!

LOL Possibly WangLi ping fighting a Maoshan magician with there magic!

Seriously, it looks like rainbow or earth Aura? Some parts look like a rainbow dragon in the sky maybe these are things ancients thought brought the rains, earthquakes, lighting and thunder?

WYG

Another school of thought blames it on HAARP technology.

Get back to a 9/11 conspiracy forum!! :P

Dude, the squibs! Explain the squibs!!

Wun Yuen Gong -

Lots of conspiracy videos on youtube if you'd care to search - stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, which zaps the earth's ionosphere with radio waves possibly to control weather. Some people say also able to trigger an earthquake and the US (or military/elite who really control America - again youtube will keep you entertained/occupied for hours if you so wish) attacked China for whatever reason.

Whatever you believe it's interfering with the earths natural frequencies/vibrations and I don't think that's a good thing.

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat..

Edited by i_am_sam

Well, those rainbow arcs have been associated with chemtrails.

There has been much discussion that

chemtrails provide a chemical medium whereby

HAARP, GWEN, and other

electromagnetic energies can pulse this medium creating a

plasma atmosphere.

This plasma atmosphere can then

support waves. These waves can be travel around the

earth as standing waves (scalar) or

horizontal waves (ELF, ULF, VLF, radio, etc.).

These waves can travel from pole to

pole along the magnetic field lines.

Anyhow, goes back to theories about how we may have built scalar beam weapons (capable of inducing earthquakes across the world, amongst other things) using Tesla's research (which was confiscated upon his death by the Feds).

Soviet_Scalar_Weapons-787904.jpg

BTW, we also had some lively discussion about scalar waves on a human level here, remember? Not quite sure it's the same thing, tho.. :D

The most sensible theory I've heard about this so far is that it's just due to certain gases being released into the air due to the plates shifting beneath the surface. But could it be HAARP? Shit, I don't know! For all I know it really could be rainbow dragons. :blink:

Polar Stratospheric Clouds.

However it doesn't make sense, because these clouds are formed at high latitudes in the winter. We can see them furhter south (eg. Oslo, where I live) because of the high altitude (stratosphere), but not in the middle of China?! In the summer?

Well, those rainbow arcs have been associated with chemtrails.

Anyhow, goes back to theories about how we may have built scalar beam weapons (capable of inducing earthquakes across the world, amongst other things) using Tesla's research (which was confiscated upon his death by the Feds).

Soviet_Scalar_Weapons-787904.jpg

BTW, we also had some lively discussion about scalar waves on a human level here, remember? Not quite sure it's the same thing, tho.. :D

These standing waves could actually be the explaination, but my guess the origin is due to topological variations..

Yes,I guess there might be a correlation between gravity waves in the atmosphere, causing the cloud formation, and the seismic waves in the Earth's interior, but in general this theory isn't accepted by physicists.

BTW kunluners do jump up and down a lot :P

Sign in to follow this