Cadcam

Psychotic behavior resulting from occult study.

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I will not only say it, I will post the evidence of it, as I have many times .

Go ahead.  Let's see how convoluted it is.  If it isn't I'll apologize and make a commitment and take action to prevent it.  In the past it was utter nonsense.

But I sincerely do not want to be dishonest, deceptive, anything like that.  To the contrary I enjoy being in your face, loud, proud, and honest. 

I am not subtle.  I would do well to learn to be subtle.  But the benefit is:  I am not a sneaky little rat.  You know how I feel.  You know my thoughts.   I do not hide them even though, I probably should.

But liars, they're subtle.  I am not that.

Edited by Daniel

2 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

But my friend, cant help those you dont want help, my mother told me

You're making false assumptions.

2 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

IMG_0341.thumb.jpeg.8092612f975cbc89858d69f763051773.jpeg

allow me to share mine pets

Nice to meet you, Master Matt's Cats

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

If this is true, is he really worth the effort you´re putting forth to craft replies back?  This is not my dog fight (God fight?) but it´s a slow afternoon and thought I´d weigh in.  But don´t be like me: there are so many other more productive things to do than opine on the internet.

It's not effort.  It's fun.  And, if I may be so bold, hatred is not what you think it is.  It's just a very very strong aversion.  Very very.  But that can flip in a heart beat. There's a very close relationship between love and hate.  It's similar, in some ways to the relationship between terror and excitement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

He cruises certain forums

Oh I do not.  That is all in your mind.

What I do is simple.  I check the "activity" on the forum.  If I see a comment that sparks my curiosity I check out the thread.

I'm "watching" the Abrahamic sub-forum cause I want to be on top of that one.  That's my process.  In general though, I'm looking for posts that are asking for help.  I help when I can if I can.

Edited by Daniel

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I think he needs exposing

Nungali?  What possible harm am I causing?  Think about it.

I'll leave now and see if you can reply to this simple question.

It's insane dude.  You feel threatened by me cause I know things you don't.  That's all it is.  It makes you uncomfortable that I know more than you do in the areas of my expertise.  It just so happens that you've convinced yourself that you're an expert on matters that are in my wheelhouse.  But you're not.  So now you're on a mission to discredit me.

It won't work.  I've already proven myself.

Edited by Daniel

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

It's not effort.  It's fun.  And, if I may be so bold, hatred is not what you think it is. 

It´s possible that you know more about hatred and other emotions than I do but it is bold of you to say so.  In any case, far be it from me to get in the way of fun.  I rather enjoy internet sparring from time to time myself.