Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun with Reiki

Hi Guys,

What would Max feel or think of Reiki practice with Kunlun level 1 does it clash?

Or

Kunlun and Thunder breathing would they also clash?

WYG

Max has always said that kunlun will 'super charge' your reiki. It does for me thats for sure, i have had some interesting results giving reiki to people. I don't know about thunder breathing.

Max has always said that kunlun will 'super charge' your reiki. It does for me thats for sure, i have had some interesting results giving reiki to people. I don't know about thunder breathing.

Makes Sense, Anything that is good should enhance what you already know and not conflict.

Things are Universal.

KAP, Hoshin Tao Chi Gung & Lightning practices really boosted my healing abilities & Reiki.

I know that Max uses thunder bolts & lightning to heal this is the same as in Raku from Reiki.

Peace

Santiago

The scoop on Reiki from Hundun and SF Jane and others here: http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversion/index.php/t3871.html

had to stir up some shit, aye yoda? B)

i totally miss having jane around here. i think i'm gonna drop her a line. :)

it turned out that she actually knew my old ninjitsu/reiki teacher i was talking about. she recognized the story all too easily between that thread and the SF kunlun thread. i was totally shocked.

jokingly, she said that his jedi powers were no match for her dark side of the force! LOL!

I approached Reiki the way Hundun described in the link, as an opening - a little jump start perhaps. It was very good for me at the time I got it.

I approached Reiki the way Hundun described in the link, as an opening - a little jump start perhaps. It was very good for me at the time I got it.

agreed.

I use it in tandem with kunlun for a nice cleansing effect. You can feel a slight shift of consciousness after the attunements. I have been far more peaceful, relaxed (never had a craving for drugs, and am a recovering drug addict), and I feel a greatly connection with all living things. It is not anything near "enlightenment", it is not a complete path, but a nice addition.

I noticed on many Reiki sites that they use the Kuji in ninja hand mudras, has max also learnt them or use them?

regards

WYG

Thanks Yoda will check the thread you put up!

I'd say just lay your hands on someone and open to Kunlun and there you have it.

Word. Works on my pet ficus tree. :)

I have opened up red phoenix while doing reiki on others and they all have reported intense heat emanating from my hands (one even thought she was going to burn, and she got up) and "electrical currents" running throughout their body. all reported deep relaxation and one (my sister) even began small kunlun-like twitches in her arms, legs and torso while asleep.

Red Phoenix is the 3rd eye meditation that goes with Kunlun right?

Did you do the RP standing as you was laying your hands on people or was you seated/kneeling?

Red Phoenix is the 3rd eye meditation that goes with Kunlun right?

Did you do the RP standing as you was laying your hands on people or was you seated/kneeling?

standing and sitting.

Word. Works on my pet ficus tree. smile.gif

:lol:

Awesome!

So my two favorite Kunlun healings so far are your ficus tree and Dakini's goldfish!!

Sign in to follow this