Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Kunlun helmet

Can't leave well enough alone....

Cam had shown me a photo of some ancient dude with hands in the Kunlun position wearing a helmet and I'm wondering what's up with the helmet? Magnets? Is this within do it yourself realm? Are they for sale?

I think I've heard of something like that from a guy at the Kunlun seminar in Oslo, but I don't remember what it was supposed to do... :unsure:

I don't know where the photo is. Cam might be able to find it again.

I don't know where the photo is. Cam might be able to find it again.

The helmet is actually a primitive form of SQUID, using highly ferromagnetic solitonic wave motion of solenoid fibers that magnetically penetrate the pi matter of the brain cells leading to a birefringent seratogenic hemispheric storm in neurons composing the corpos collosum einstein-bose rosen bridge condensates that enhances the perception of "THE Presence" the feeling that one is being observed by a DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS, that intensifies during Kunlun practice.

Edited by Xienkula1

The helmet is actually a primitive form of SQUID, using highly ferromagnetic solitonic wave motion of solenoid fibers that magnetically penetrate the pi matter of the brain cells leading to a birefringent seratogenic hemispheric storm in neurons composing the corpos collosum einstein-bose rosen bridge condensates that enhances the perception of "THE Presence" the feeling that one is being observed by a DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS, that intensifies during Kunlun practice.

:lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found that. Don't know what it means. Maybe it'd help if I wore a SQUID helmet while reading it?

In any case, I'm not worried about understanding it, just wondering if there's a Heath Kit to build one? (Sounds like it might break the bank! :lol: )

This sounds like what you all are mentioning but i guess they aren't making them anymore.

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/shakti/start.htm

I liked the 'hey' cartoon!

It looks like that Shakti helmet was held together by duct tape!! :lol: Love it!! The photo of the converted motorcycle helmet was the image I had from somewhere. Looks like it's best to just stick with the brain entrainment CDs for the moment.

:lol: ohhh dude that's almost as wrong, if not moreso, than the halloween costume a buddy of mine wore a couple years ago. It consisted of a hollowed out pear and some tiny leather strap to keep it in place...

Sign in to follow this