Sign in to follow this  
Anette L

Another one from Norway..

Good day!

I`m another one of those who attended the kunlun class in norway,

and I must say; it`s getting better every day :D

Taoism is new to me, but I`ve been lurking around the forum a bit and I find the topics very interesting. (yes, I`m the mama of stalkers! ha)

I`m 27 year young woman who prefers the quiet life in country, sipping on my herbal tea. I love everything that has to do with creativity and I have a desperate need to know all the things most of us won`t know until we die anyway. I`ve been searching for those answers since I was twelve, or younger, and it`s probably one of the biggest drives in my life.

Well, that`s a little bit about me. And now I want to know who you guys are, and I`m looking forward to see if you can bring some new pieces to my puzzle ;)

Anette

Anette,

Welcome to taobums! Nice avatar, I'm in the B&W mood myself. Did you hear of Max's seminar through taobums?

Your pal,

Yoda

Yo Yoda!

Nope, the other way around. I heard about taobums from max and the other kunlunpeople :)

I ended up at the seminar `cause it was a friend of mine (qigong) who invited max to norway.

I had absolutely no idea what the seminar was about, I just saw a picture of max and decided to join in. That feeling I get when i just know I have to do something :) So, I paid the fee even before I read anything on the kunlunbliss homepage.

Sounds like I`m a gullible sucker for self-improvement classes. lol. But, really, that couldn`t be further from the truth.

I started getting cold feet once I saw the thunderbolt trailer though,

and felt I had no idea what I had gotten myself into :D

But it`s all good, it`s a good thing I followed my intuition/heart,`cause I absolutly loved it!

I started getting cold feet once I saw the thunderbolt trailer though,

and felt I had no idea what I had gotten myself into

That's awesome!! :lol:

I got my start from when Cam posted this:

Max [smile] was telling me about this guy .Has anyone read his book that was just published in English.

He is doing a 2 day seminar next month in LA. Kieth you interested in maybe checking it out. I probably have enough on my plate for awhile but if he's that amazing would be worth it.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=3570

Yeah, those ladies in the park running around like headless chickens :blink: they where a little scary

:lol:

That`s cool that you came across it on this forum, seems to be a lot of kunluners here.

Oh, and qinqon, not qingong...

Edited by Anette L

Taobums and Kunlun was/is like bees to honey.

The magnetic energy was too strong....

:lol:

Sign in to follow this