Sign in to follow this  
Z3N

Tao

So in a nut shell everyone needs to practice of reversal in the means of returning back to the origin of life. The guestly nature is the way of ordinarily going along with human conditioning, lost in the mundane, physical senses slowing becoming more and more like a zombie without any type of conscious knowledge becoming dissociated from true reality without any awareness of its happenings. Slowly fading away into the sub conscious the real knowledge becomes inaccessible without any wisdom to cultivate. Locked in thoughts, emotions, desires, I, ME s etc as Master Wolf so clearly put it. Depleting your vitality, energy and spirit to the point of exhaustion were the inherent bright and shining true essence of the host fades away untouched, unchanged into the marvel of the Tao. This pure pristine awareness is the work of going in reversal returning to the Tao, the host not modelled by yin or yang, not fixed on myriad thing of matter. Uprooting the mundane senses, restoring the whole original being by reversal of the natural process is simply doing, working on the now in the now. Watching and using the tools of the Tao to restore life by collecting the true sense, the true essence, the true intent, the real knowledge and conscious knowledge. Breaking out of the cocoon. With the art of forgetting frontal lobe murder and being in the moment of these happening.

So in a nut shell everyone needs to practice of reversal in the means of returning back to the origin of life. The guestly nature is the way of ordinarily going along with human conditioning, lost in the mundane, physical senses slowing becoming more and more like a zombie without any type of conscious knowledge becoming dissociated from true reality without any awareness of its happenings. Slowly fading away into the sub conscious the real knowledge becomes inaccessible without any wisdom to cultivate. Locked in thoughts, emotions, desires, I, ME s etc as Master Wolf so clearly put it. Depleting your vitality, energy and spirit to the point of exhaustion were the inherent bright and shining true essence of the host fades away untouched, unchanged into the marvel of the Tao. This pure pristine awareness is the work of going in reversal returning to the Tao, the host not modelled by yin or yang, not fixed on myriad thing of matter. Uprooting the mundane senses, restoring the whole original being by reversal of the natural process is simply doing, working on the now in the now. Watching and using the tools of the Tao to restore life by collecting the true sense, the true essence, the true intent, the real knowledge and conscious knowledge. Breaking out of the cocoon. With the art of forgetting frontal lobe murder and being in the moment of these happening.

Hi Z3N!

"A fact is a fact weather you like to belive it or not." ~ z3n

In a nut shell ... Is a nut ! I've seen them :D

and sometimes a worm ?! ... I've seen them ,too :P

which could lead to the cocoon thing in a long round about way ?

In truth though,

"With the art of forgetting frontal lobe murder and being in the moment of these happening."~ Z3N

this child here don't disagree

but only questions,

Why the word forgetting is being used here

not witnessing ?

seems forgetting has already taken one out of the moment?

to forget one must first remember.

The future is not to be remembered, Zee. ("Probable" futures don't count for the Psychics out there!)

nor is the present moment.

to truly be present in the moment

one's only option is to experience/witness the moment.

Other points may get questioned

but will let this sleeping wolf

sleep for now.

rest easy.

Shonton Ga

Know this is known

But sometimes those nut shells

are totally empty?

:huh:

(edited 4 spellin')

Edited by shontonga

Hi Z3N!

"A fact is a fact weather you like to belive it or not." ~ z3n

In a nut shell ... Is a nut ! I've seen them :D

and sometimes a worm ?! ... I've seen them ,too :P

which could lead to the cocoon thing in a long round about way ?

In truth though,

"With the art of forgetting frontal lobe murder and being in the moment of these happening."~ Z3N

this child here don't disagree

but only questions,

Why the word forgetting is being used here

not witnessing ?

seems forgetting has already taken one out of the moment?

to forget one must first remember.

The future is not to be remembered, Zee. ("Probable" futures don't count for the Psychics out there!)

nor is the present moment.

to truly be present in the moment

one's only option is to experience/witness the moment.

Other points may get questioned

but will let this sleeping wolf

sleep for now.

rest easy.

Shonton Ga

Know this is known

But sometimes those nut shells

are totally empty?

:huh:

(edited 4 spellin')

In the back of the skull you see, but with lack of sight you lasped the light. But with insufficient light and narrow veiws you try to sound like Lao Tzu. Ponder a few stories, memorize a few sayings. Through arbitrary guess work, this trap has you. With self appointed glory, a self appointed preacher. Look, Look this poor soul needs and teacher. Forgetting is forgetting, witnessing is witnessing. Missing the point, missing the strike the swordsman dies tonight. Missing the eye your thoughts fly aloft. Clinging to one sidedness this child needs to grow up fast. Maybe wrong choice words, but it all reads absurd. Half way there so cheers to they. Wolfs never sleeps nor wolfs never wake.

Edited by Z3N

Sign in to follow this