Mantra68

Kunlun level 2 - 3 Red Phoenix 2 - 3 in Hawaii

Many of you have been asking about the other levels of Kunlun and Red Phoenix. Well we have been doing this for about a year now (publicly), so Max has decided to offer levels 2 and three of both Kunlun and Red Phoenix in July in Maui, HI.

We'll post the details once we get it all worked out.

We'd like to attend this one.

Spectrum & Company

Edited by Spectrum

Is Red Phoenix a seated or standing moving meditation?

Can it be done during a moving med like Taiji?

When is Max coming to OZ?

WYG

I need to enroll for this. What are the workshop dates? We need to plan for the journey.

Guest winpro07

I am there

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

gungtasm?

Since 1+1 = 3 who's in for some full moon hawaii sunset gungtasm practice?

Those of you who are ready to move on to the next level of RP: would you share with us how long you have been practising it, and especially, what results you have perceived from your experience of it?

I would be very glad to hear, as I have just begun RP and I feel a great liking for it, and will continue with it.

Thankyou.

Guest winpro07

Six months, or so. I experienced great internal changes, and opening of certain abilities.

Those of you who are ready to move on to the next level of RP: would you share with us how long you have been practising it, and especially, what results you have perceived from your experience of it?

I would be very glad to hear, as I have just begun RP and I feel a great liking for it, and will continue with it.

Thankyou.

thanks winpro. Are you willing to share a bit more? If not on the board then via pm? Or maybe you would prefer to wait for the kunlun forum to open up..

Guest winpro07

With these practices I have experienced constant change. I'll share a most recent experience. I have had big big shifts of consiousness in the past (these took many hours to achieve) -One left me in non body state where all bodies in any form were intersecting fields of light - this was way before KunLun. The end result of that experience was an absolute certainty that consiousness it's self is all power -the self and source are one in the same. I went hap hazard through the "spiritual stuff" with very good intent (intent is key-as mantra has recently stated) And came away with great experiences, and cognative understanding of the 'is', but nothing permanent- just imperical proof of the other side of things. With KunLun, and it's related practices -with the rate at which it evoles I really cannot sum up what has happened. I really love sharing with everyone, because from within my heart I cannot help feeling like i have found the mother load -the truth. Any way, a recent side effect of KunLun: I was sitting in a dimly lit room lost in a dream of what is yet to come, and my hands I noticed had a field of something like heat waves of golden hue emanating from them- I was actually seeing this with my eyes. I verified by moving my hands and looking at other objects that had the same kind of "energy" kindeling out of them........I believe it is best that we all share all that we have at this time. I know the KL forum is meant for this -time is short. Two months back i had to take a friend to the hospital who had lost a alot of blood. I waited with her for six hours, and during that time watched everything transpire as a movie in my eye prior to 'realitie's unfolding, moment by moment'. I shared with my friend the coming events of those six hours in great detail, and all unfolded as such: I saw clearly before hand what each doctor, and nurse would look like, the general presense/ persona, what they would say -diagnosys & such, the fact that they would loose my friends blood samples twice, and what they would say in excuse of thier ignorance. I was like watching a movie twenty minutes in advance, and watching it again.I wont write any more till the KL forum is shinning. What little i've shared here is only surface effect. The real changes, are still happening. I would like to encourage anyone who has the drive to evolve, who feels from thier heart, and needs an answere to the prime question to look at (feel) KunLun, please

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

The speed of evolution at this time is such that i cannot effectively recall where i was at, or see clearly the changes that have transpired. It's like becomeing a butterfly...I am am very very happy! I can say this one thing. I am very Happy....it is not easy freeing the heart

Guest winpro07

:wub: thankyou

winpro! :):wub:

Thankyou! That's a very wonderful account of some of what is going on for you. I loved reading it and am very happy to know some of what is actually happening for you (and fellow bums of course).

I 'm really grateful that you shared. I know it can be difficult to put into words, and that putting things in to words is a challenge in several ways.

It's such a journey, I feel like we are - a whole bunch of us here - in it together. In subtle ways as well as this little black and white dots on a screen way.

Thanks again.

xxx