Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

Anybody willing to try?

good site... you guys got to check out the downloads.. free easy downloadsto some pretty cool stuff.... visuals... but some really cool sound files, too.

as for buying that shit... I dont have the kind of privacy needed to be comfortable using that shit.

hehe find thelink to the subliminal messaging. sounds great huh? I should now have....... these words: Peace/ be enlightened/ Awaken/ Transcend appearing every now and then.. in fact I just caught one..... hehe free for thirty days and you dont need a credit card to start... great... hehehehe....

edit, adding on.. I am going crazy. every 5 seconds a word I attribute to enlightenment pops up.. kind of distracting.... but lets see how it works....

I am glad you found something useful. But I really think that guy is onto something. Anybody read his articles??? VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY interesting stuff.

This helmet is on my to purchase list for later this year!!!

it does look interesting.

will read more when i have a chance.

but really..... we are more than capable of entering altered states of consciousness without a helmet, and this is what we should be strving for, doing it on our own merit rather than with the aid of external tools.

however, i am not saying external tools cannot be useful. they have their place at the BEGINNING of one's spiritual journey. that is when a person makes the consciouss decision to pursue spirituality and awakening.

then such things as binaural technology, the helmet, other gadgets, can be of a helping hand in strengthening the brain and also in shutting off mind babble.... but eventually you have to take the training wheels off.

Well. What intrigues me so much about this unit is that it actually does trigger something Neil Slade www.neilslade.com is talking about. Tickling the amygdala... I feel sure that this technology can speed up the process big time... and if it really allows you to induce states of OBE or whatever than at least you learn how much it has to do with states of the brain, which leads to the question to how much of our meditation training really just is changing the states of the brain... and in the end there is the question: are the "off-paths" that are so often talked about, or the states one achieves that are not yet the real "end" different to the real end... is enlightenment just something in the mind or something "real"...

whatever. Induced experiences at least give one the chance to start accepting that they exist...

To me any tool on the way is useful and if it speeds up the process: welcome!!!

thankx for your thoughts

Harry

Sign in to follow this