Swami Jai

Where would Max go?

:unsure: I never asked this one to Max and I wish I had but maybe someone here knows.

I have heard that Max has to keep things pretty low in the frequency meter so he doesn't blip right out of here. In another post Mantra says thats why Max doesn't practice K2 because its so powerful he will turn into his light body.

As far as I'm aware the whole golden dragon body is where you leave in a red poof of smoke and then decide if you wish to come back and help other heal. In Golden Dragon Body you have that option unlike rainbow body and the sorts.

1) where is it that you go? the unified field, the tao.....

2) if Max blips out of here why can't he come back? if he's in gdb he has the option of coming back, right?

3) Is that what happens when you are at the 99th level of golden dragon body?

4) and if thats so do you go to a different place than before when one has reached level 1 of gdb like Kan?

Jai

:unsure: I never asked this one to Max and I wish I had but maybe someone here knows.

I have heard that Max has to keep things pretty low in the frequency meter so he doesn't blip right out of here. In another post Mantra says thats why Max doesn't practice K2 because its so powerful he will turn into his light body.

As far as I'm aware the whole golden dragon body is where you leave in a red poof of smoke and then decide if you wish to come back and help other heal. In Golden Dragon Body you have that option unlike rainbow body and the sorts.

1) where is it that you go? the unified field, the tao.....

2) if Max blips out of here why can't he come back? if he's in gdb he has the option of coming back, right?

3) Is that what happens when you are at the 99th level of golden dragon body?

4) and if thats so do you go to a different place than before when one has reached level 1 of gdb like Kan?

Jai

Must admit, I'm curious about these questions myself.

I do take AugustLeo's point about finding out for oneself rather than having just an intellectual framework, but I imagine it would be a fair while before I had personal experience of these states....

Well MAX says he has turned into light many times and died and come back in his Thunder Breathing DVD and there is pictures on his website of his hands as light if that truth?!

If Max is at that levels where he can turn into light im sure he can do many of the things John Chang can do right????

I'm a bit confused on this myself here.

If Max has already transitioned over and back several times...what exactly is he staving off now?

Does it become harder to come back each time or something?

Also, what about his students who have achieved GDB (or gone right up to the edge) now? Do they have to hold back, or have any gone fully right on through and come back?

It was also interesting to get some idea of what GDG actually entails. I have been totally in the dark about what GDB is besides being the "highest state a human being can attain". Max told us Kan, who recently attained or is on the verge of attaining GDB, was at a coffee shop and in the middle of drinking his cup of joe his arm disappeared. The coffee fell down and am sure he got quite a few stairs :lol:

I'm a bit confused on this myself here.

If Max has already transitioned over and back several times...what exactly is he staving off now?

Does it become harder to come back each time or something?

Also, what about his students who have achieved GDB (or gone right up to the edge) now? Do they have to hold back, or have any gone fully right on through and come back?

Kan did achieve GDB but Max said there are 99 levels to GDB. In the beginning its like being in a completely different world where you see everything well, differently, I dont know. But anyways you train still to learn how to work with those energies and powers that come. Its a refinement process integrating more and more along the way.

But what happens after the 99th level??? I guess this is probably a tall order of a question.

Guest winpro07

Some of the information you're basing your Q's on is incorrect. Better to ask if what you know so far is correct.

Better to practice, and gain insight, than to waste energy on this....

I don't want to know.

satyagraha is so on track it scares me

Edited by winpro07

Some of the information you're basing your Q's on is incorrect. Better to ask if what you know so far is correct.

Better to practice, and gain insight, than to waste energy on this....

satyagraha is so on track it scares me

If some of my logic is wrong I would love to know why you feel that. do you really feel your perception on everything is the only one.

One general rule of thumb I like to practice is if you wish to discredit someone then its good to have constructive feedback instead of just complaints.

all of my info is legit from legit sources and thats all that really matters.

Waste of energy??? you cant waste energy when all that exists is energy. Thats the first misconception of a person without the sight of energy. second, kunlun comes from the vacuum source which has the power of many universes in just a small fraction. In kunlun we have complete access to this. So a waste of energy, thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.

wake up!!!!

Life is all around you

My questions still stand because i love a great story/adventure.

There is no such thing as a bad question, but there are stupid answers. ie: yours

In love and light ;)

Guest winpro07

I suppose information picked up in pieces from seminars can be pieced together.

Energy gets wasted all the time -fueling the minds inquirey about what the heart was meant to feel is one way.

It is probably best not to strip down KunLun on line.

I beleive he said that "there are 99 levels of perception based on how you were raised, your body, and what you are like" I beleive he was talking about the opening of the wisdom eye...

I don't think that he said that their are 99 levels of golden dragon body,

I have no idea though, all this is complete speculation....

clinton-

If Max didn't strip down he wouldn't be able to make the trip, it would be to much of a drag.

I beleive he said that "there are 99 levels of perception based on how you were raised, your body, and what you are like" I beleive he was talking about the opening of the wisdom eye...

clinton-

Im pretty sure my memory holds correct that he said 99 levels in golden dragon body. Now those levels could be and probably our just 99 levels of perception within golden dragon body. The body stays the same only how you perceive things changes from the golden dragon body level. you have to learn how to be and use your new body.

maybe when I said it before you had a dragon ball z image in your head where they upgrade their bodies into super sayins. its totally different. I guess i wasn't clear enough.

Im pretty sure my memory holds correct that he said 99 levels in golden dragon body. Now those levels could be and probably our just 99 levels of perception within golden dragon body. The body stays the same only how you perceive things changes from the golden dragon body level. you have to learn how to be and use your new body.

maybe when I said it before you had a dragon ball z image in your head where they upgrade their bodies into super sayins. its totally different. I guess i wasn't clear enough.

yeah I thought about this right after I posted, thank you for the clarification :P

Swami Jai,

I would suggest you read Winpro's posts again - they're well intentioned.

Back to perception :D everyone has a different perception of reality where as the same goes for winpro. Both of our perceptions are not always going to match. This is the field of all possibilities :lol:

maybe I don't understand why you would want me to re-read his posts. if you could please clarify on this.

clinton-

Actually, I do remember something on the radio broadcast about there being up to 99 levels of perception associated with the wisdom eye. I dunno, I'll have to dig that broadcast up again and listen to it.