d

o

w

n

the page like a drip

ping

tap.

BUMMER!

Sifu wolf, you write beautifully, actually.

I hope you will contribute yoself to our FOR - UM.

for... um?

Thankyou cat.

Sifu my two cents

I don't read long run on posts as it is too much of an eye strain.

If I wish others to understand what I have to say I present the material as clearly and concisely as I can.

I want to reach everyone including neanderthals

Otherwise why bother to post.

It's a question of communication.

Do you read books that don't have paragraphs.

Sifu my two cents I don't read long run on posts as it is too much of an eye

strain.If I wish others to understand what I have to say I present the material

as clearly and concisely as I can. I want to reach everyone including neanderthals

Otherwise why bother to post. It's a question of communication.Do you read books

that don't have paragraphs.

Hello myth maker. You obviously read the one you wrote about, and responded with I dont. I wish. I can. I have to say. I present. I want. Such expectations. If " no paragraphs" rattle your cage what are you going to do in a real dilemma? The Tao Bums are not about grammar. A humble thanks to the rest of the readers who get the point. Wolf. Darin. The editing was for a forgotten signature. lol

Edited by sifu wolf

well wot of it.

we are

all different

and I personally

find it

a supreme

bore

to read

things that travel

d

o

w

n

the page like a drip

ping

tap.

BUMMER!

Sifu wolf, you write beautifully, actually.

I hope you will contribute yoself to our FOR - UM.

for... um?

Hello cat. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Your passion is obviously for the content and not the package. A true seeker. Kind regards. Wolf.

Thankyou cat.

Hello Zen. Wow. Tao wu shin monks are surely coming out of the woodwork these days. I see by your posts that you are still in robe. Fantastic. Tasmania hey? The temple is now taking students from France, England and for some odd reason Iceland, so its changed quite a lot since your ordination. Isnt it strange how people think mystic monks are religious priests? Ignorance and rudeness is epidemic. Take care Zen. Talk soon. Regards. Wolf.

If " no paragraphs" rattle your cage what are you going to do in a real dilemma? The Tao Bums are not about grammar. A humble thanks to the rest of the readers who get the point. Wolf. Darin. The editing was for a forgotten signature. lol

No dilemma for me. They don't rattle my cage. It's really your problem. I skip you posts. My loss.

I would hazard a guess that whatever you are a sifu of has some form, some structure

which you adhere to and teach your students.

In applications there are appropriate times to abandon strict form for essence.

Likewise in language communication it is appropriate to abandon form to express an idea or make a point.

Thus we have poetry and personal styles of expression.

Not to give a shit because you feel you are above it all and can't be bothered is in another ballpark.

So my loss.

No dilemma for me. They don't rattle my cage. It's really your problem. I skip you posts. My loss.

I would hazard a guess that whatever you are a sifu of has some form, some structure

which you adhere to and teach your students.

In applications there are appropriate times to abandon strict form for essence.

Likewise in language communication it is appropriate to abandon form to express an idea or make a point.

Thus we have poetry and personal styles of expression.

Not to give a shit because you feel you are above it all and can't be bothered is in another ballpark.

So my loss.

Hello Mythmaker. The nutrients are in the contents not the package. No problem. No structure. please dont take offence, it leads to hazardous guessing, and people are watching. Theres no point to be made. Just a sincere question. Goodness, Does anyone else want to jump in on this one. Control has already given way to four letter words and judgment. As all can see. Bye.

Hello Mythmaker. The nutrients are in the contents not the package. No problem. No structure. please dont take offence, it leads to hazardous guessing, and people are watching. Theres no point to be made. Just a sincere question. Goodness, Does anyone else want to jump in on this one. Control has already given way to four letter words and judgment. As all can see. Bye.

Unfortunately packaging is part of life.

I take no offence.

Your packaging - you target your market.

I don't judge you nor do I wish to control you.

Was trying to be helpful.

Hello Wolf.

trying to ask questions, but find the answers arrive as soon as they have been asked.

How funny...

Jing

Edited by Jing Attiig

Tao Wu Shin Has come a long Way. Another useful skin-bag dancing to the sound of the way. His back will always be straight his chi will always flow on.

The guest will ever rest to only blind, cognition the brain will not crystalize and will not rape the true mind. So-pose it is funny how the host answers those questions in mind when the true self is realized. Flowing between the Two and not polarized by desire. This human is not a lier.

Tao Wu Shin, Tao Wu Shin always unchanged in a state of change.

Spill my blood for this earth to fertilize for the sake spiritual evolution of future lives, this skin bag, this monk is expendable but a Tool for the Tao but not for that human Zoo.

Nice to meet you mate, Take care Jing.

Edited by Z3N

Tao Wu Shin Has come a long Way. Another useful skin-bag dancing to the sound of the way. His back will always be straight his chi will always flow on.

The guest will ever rest to only blind, cognition the brain will not crystalize and will not rape the true mind. So-pose it is funny how the host answers those questions in mind when the true self is realized. Flowing between the Two and not polarized by desire. This human is not a lier.

Tao Wu Shin, Tao Wu Shin always unchanged in a state of change.

Spill my blood for this earth to fertilize for the sake spiritual evolution of future lives, this skin bag, this monk is expendable but a Tool for the Tao but not for that human Zoo.

Nice to meet you mate, Take care Jing.

Hello Zen

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow TWS'ist.

Enjoying your posts. Be well.

Jing

"Hello Cat. Thank you for your kind advice. If the layout of the grunts mean more than the point to some readers then those poor souls must live with a limited mental capacity and have our pity."

Ah, those poor souls (or is "grunts" a better word) with their "limited mental capacity" and you with your pity. How did they ever get along without you? All those nights up waiting for you to come on an internet forum to give your wisdom so freely. :rolleyes:

"Hello Cat. Thank you for your kind advice. If the layout of the grunts mean more than the point to some readers then those poor souls must live with a limited mental capacity and have our pity."

Ah, those poor souls (or is "grunts" a better word) with their "limited mental capacity" and you with your pity. How did they ever get along without you? All those nights up waiting for you to come on an internet forum to give your wisdom so freely. :rolleyes:

No, no, no. Grunts are words. Pity is imagination and souls are yet to be seen. Levity is the point above. :lol:

No, no, no. Grunts are words. Pity is imagination and souls are yet to be seen. Levity is the point above. :lol:

LOL!

Hello Wolf!

Funny the little bickering flickering arguments that Seems to be swirling around here!

Ankle biters! :D

like those pesky little "dogs" that just keep nipping out of their own agitation?

When this was started I think it was begun out of kindness

informing not judging?

funny the things we folks get caught by!

Hope Your doing well!

Hi to the alpacas!

Stay well!

Shon

Of course I mean no offense to dogs that are attracted to ankles?

I like dogs well enough!

:rolleyes:

Edited by shontonga

This is a very brief description of the method of undoing the debilitating human condition of being habitually fixated on the contents of ones own mind and returning to the very essence of all that there is. The Tao. Of course the tao is all that there is and contains the so called cosmos, but that is a much larger topic. Although a very easy one unless you are totally self centered. Now that brings us to the main point of this article. When you were born you were fundamentally a state of the art, pristine clean blob of mind in a skin bag , not a thought in sight, and you pretty much remained that way for the first year, enlightened. Didn't an arab once say " come to me with the mind of babes if you would enter the kingdom of heaven "?. Anyway, about a year later people, radio, tv etc start to fill that serene mind with labels, opinions and judgments which, over around a decade becomes a " self " . That part of you that was born is you, life. That part that is forced into you a year later is the self, if you take a thought from that self and break it open you will see that it is empty. It dosnt even know you are in there looking at it and yet you let each dead thought dictate every second of your lives. your eyes dont see as well as before, your ears dont hear as well, but the awareness of those things has not changed one jot since you were born. If you negate everything that you are aware of, INCLUDING, thoughts and emotions until you arrive at awareness you have arrived at that which was born. The divine you. The Eternal you as it is not of matter The you that is the the born tao, we call the HOST. The filthy program that enslaved the skin bag and is busy killing it with selfishness is called the GUEST. If you are watching your thoughts you are enlightened. If you are thinking and mindlessly acting or grunting in response to that thought you are a pleb. So, we have a case of use it or lose it. If you start watching you are effectively exercising that part of you that is not physical, if your only reason for getting up is for the I, ME, MY,MINE etc you are a puppet to an illusionary self, a self that will do nothing but chase want and self significance, an enemy to oneness. The true taoist mystic returns to the one and all that it contains. Weather you are a god or a sun or a whale or an alien on another planet, you are of two things only, a universal animating force (yang) and matter (yin) there is nothing that is not of this. The method of tao wu shin is to wake up each morning as an empty glove and let life put you on. It dosnt take long to regain faith in reality .You know when your not thinking , so knowing has nothing to do with knowledge. wolf, Tao Wu Shin Temple.

I have been very impressed at how you explain things.

I am not all that well read in Taoism, but I do observe things around me. I have realized within the last couple of years just how much this "society" we have built up influences our actions, emotions, and general well being. It is odd, but, we seem to literally be slaves to ourselves.

TV adds, billboards, friends, neighbors, governments, they all tell us how to live. We seem to forget often that if we can listen to ourselves we will find we already know how to live. The confusion is in the telling, not in the living.

Thanks for thought provoking posts.

Best,

Jason

Using the way of No-heart mind (empty from guestly influences only the host remains) as the way of mind. Using the way of Tao Wu Shin as the way of mind. This is the only practice of Tao Wu Shin Because every thing is empty when it is usefull.

Ahh So.

Thus is the caterpillar a Taoist.

Performing its minor miracles daily.

Eating when hungry,

Sleeping when tired.

Verrily, See now the caterpillar...

Eat, eat, eat,

Shit, shit, shit,

The daily ins and outs of a caterpiller

to only transform into a futter bye

But I must say, Z3N, that the language is enough to send a devotee of Confucius running home to their master.

Ahh So.

Thus is the caterpillar a Taoist.

Performing its minor miracles daily.

Eating when hungry,

Sleeping when tired.

Verrily, See now the caterpillar...

But I must say, Z3N, that the language is enough to send a devotee of Confucius running home to their master.

Oh goody good! can you tell the master to give him a slap for me. Eating when hungry, sleeping when tried, without a single thing on your mind, neither delusion or enlightenment has a place to hide. Smashing up heaven and earth even beyond the particle physics of the known universe leaving no dust behind to get fixed in the eye. Even the above quote of previous times is just all airy fairy dream talk, a big shiny hook.