Share whatever art, qoutes, scripture, music and so on as you feel like. The key is that it speaks to you. It is allways nice if you write a sentence or two on how you interpet it and what it means to you.   So, to be completly honest, i intend this thread to «document» beautifull writings i have encountered, but by all means: feel free to share stories meaningfull to you aswell:   Greeks on love:
Cleanthes - hymn to Zeus (early seconds century bc)
The myth of Narcissius, reminagined by Oscar Wilde and recounted in «The alchemist»:
Odins «mystic initation, Runatal 139-149:
Odin:
Death of Balder/Balders dream, poetic Edda
So, some context before i continue. You can think of him as some sort of norse Jesus or Apollo. Beloved, beautifull, heart of gold etc. He was also asscociated with spring. His death  marks sets in fimbulvintr, a winter lasting three season and marks the beginnibg of the end: ragnarok/twiligt of the Gods. I find it quite poetic. If we see Balder as the personified good, being killed shot by a blind man with an arrow tippes with an mistietoe, a plant so ignificanr that that Fraya overlooked it, kills the ideal man asscociated with spring, witch sets in a tree season long winter. So thats how the world end, the ideal killed by his blind half-brother, tricked by the envious Loki (the tricster).   Just as a fun fact, the blind god who shot Balder, is named Hothr, and is who  the GoT character is based on.

Fimbulsvintr, Voluspa: (Just as a side note, this is belived to have been a real event. An islandic, volnaic erruoprion took place in 550, witch blocked the sun for a significant period. I think this correspond well with the migration she as well?
Ragnarok (Translated by Jackson Crawford(Völuspá Stanzas 43-56).)