Z3N

Hello

Banishing the guest with a mighty roar, the universal tongue carves through us all. Deafening the senses and slicing the mind, nothing but the moment you will find. Now with the host we will ride. Look! A shooting star in the midnight sky. When Master Wolf teaches do we not die?

Banishing the guest with a mighty roar, the universal tongue carves through us all. Deafening the senses and slicing the mind, nothing but the moment you will find. Now with the host we will ride. Look! A shooting star in the midnight sky. When Master Wolf teaches do we not die?

U talking about me?

my teachings aren't that bad???

It's just my stories u have to watch out for !

:P

Shon

Hi Z3N, Enjoy!

U talking about me?

my teachings aren't that bad???

It's just my stories u have to watch out for !

:P

Shon

Hi Z3N, Enjoy!

No. Your teaching are neither good or bad. And your stories can watch for themselves.

Hello. Thank you for not being there. There is much taoism on this site but very few taoists. A refreshing breath to know of a bag that isnt full of ME, MY, I'M I'VE, I etc. What a smell they put off. It can be seen you know the correct terminology of a taoist with a lineage. The lineage of this skinbag starts in the year 1066 and still evolves through Tao Wu Shin Temple therefor your terminology of HOST and GUEST is refreshing and known to us, as the Blue Cliff Record is one of our major texts on enlightenment. Be careful here there are a lot of selves that think that they are what they think and therefor somehow significant. (guests) One has already attached itself to you, but you seem to have dealt with that like one who knows. Well done. wolf, Tao Wu Shin Temple

Oh goody a roaring contest. That will soon sort out the pack of lies! :lol:

No. Your teaching are neither good or bad. And your stories can watch for themselves.

welcome.

some tails do have eyes !

-_-

training

though

nature not called taoism

but similarities are found

and dropped?

heyoka is also

"roll" that plays

among many

though paths are different.

and far from!

LOL :D

peace wolves.

thanks for the interesting

layers.

Shonton Ga

no teeth to attach

this wolf sleeps

or else it may have

bowed

again?

just passin' through

Edited by shontonga

Welcome to da Bums Z3N. How do you know Sifu Wolf? Are you a student?

Edited by DarinHamel

welcome.

some tails do have eyes !

-_-

training

though

nature not called taoism

but similarities are found

and dropped?

heyoka is also

"roll" that plays

among many

though paths are different.

and far from!

LOL :D

peace wolves.

thanks for the interesting

layers.

Shonton Ga

no teeth to attach

this wolf sleeps

or else it may have

bowed

again?

just passin' through

Your frontal lobes blind you. Your taste is off. You try so hard but your efforts are soft. Look, listen.... what is that?......is that the true sense emerging?