Mantra68

For Clarity on Philip Toledo

Hey folks,

A lot of people have asked about Philip Toledo. He's the guy who illegally sells Max's old videos from his web site. We have asked you not to because he does not pay Max any royalties.

It is sad that he is confused, but as many of you know, Max is still very much alive. He did fake his own death a few years ago when I met him in New Mexico to remove himself from his life in Hawaii. Many teachers have done this in the past for a period of time to see what their students will do in their absence. When the teacher returns the shit usually hits the fan.

Some simply refuse to accept the reality that the teacher has not actually died and was merely testing them.

That's the deal here.

Take care,

~Chris

Edited by Mantra68

Chris,

If he doesn't stop selling them, then you just release the videos yourself! You could sell em or you could just make them freely available - either way, it would solve the 'problem' rather elegantly...

:)

Hey there everyone, thanks for an interesting post mantra, i am unfamilar with masters faking there own death for the benefit of their students? is this a tradition in some lineages?

Hey there everyone, thanks for an interesting post mantra, i am unfamilar with masters faking there own death for the benefit of their students? is this a tradition in some lineages?

what james said.

It sounds like this guy Philip feels that 'your' Max isnt the 'former' Max that he knew.

Is this in some sense true?

what james said.

It sounds like this guy Philip feels that 'your' Max isnt the 'former' Max that he knew.

Is this in some sense true?

Well as my friends have said time & time again this "Max" is different than the old. It could be the character, the expression, and or who is running the present "vehicle".

I wonder why the need to "FAKE" your death? what is the purpose? Why the Theatrics?

Seems un-needed....

But hey thats the path he chooses.

If you do purchase things from him, don't forget to pick up plenty of those "chi-packed" audio tapes. "Listen to my chi!"

Awesome.

Do you imply that Chi can not be embedded into an audio recording or any media for that manner?

It is sad that he is confused, but as many of you know, Max is still very much alive. He did fake his own death a few years ago when I met him in New Mexico to remove himself from his life in Hawaii. Many teachers have done this in the past for a period of time to see what their students will do in their absence. When the teacher returns the shit usually hits the fan.

Some simply refuse to accept the reality that the teacher has not actually died and was merely testing them.

That's the deal here.

It is kinda funny and kinda not.

Take care,

~Chris

Kind of irresponsible if you ask me...

Why do that ? What to so you can say you are cutting your attachements to them? Balony just say "hey its time to fly away from the nest and do your own thing" if the students do not need you anymore.

It just dies when it dies....

Something here seems FISHY...

I mean some people fake ther death to avoid the IRS, Child Support payments Delinquencies, or to avoid being persecuted or killed.

What I do know is Have dealt with friends that new Max in the past and what he is doing now is different and "marketed". But he has always been known as great guy good teacher and a bullshitter all wrapped up into one burrito. :)

I have only a few interactions with Toledo and all i can say is he is a very nice man and a good healer.

I worked with him to heal a mutual friend of ours. His transmissions & energy work was very strong. And he was able to go into realms to work that most people can not. So I would not be so quick to "dismiss" him or label him as Bonky. If that is the case than he is Bonky as Max is....

I think he and Max should work out their stuff personally evidently things need to be worked out. Instead of having people label Toledo names when they have never met the guy. Bad Juju Mantra 68 to trash a guy that probably has more experience and development than you do.....not to mention in theory to the old customs regardless of whether he is still in or not with your teacher he was at one point in which there for makes him your SENIOR.

Truth is if you do not want him selling things that may interfer with the present marketing scheme....

Then just put the old ones out for free and cal it "OLD STUFF" AKA not the new and improved KUN LUN v.10.0

Peace to you and to Max & to Sifu Toledo...

God Bless,

Santiago Dobles

p.s. KUNLUN is ancient Bon po :P

Edited by Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva,

It's nice to see a well-considered and balanced counterpoint perspective to the Kunlun craze... you are definitely an asset to the abbey.

Your pal,

Yoda

Well as my friends have said time & time again this "Max" is different than the old. It could be the character, the expression, and or who is running the present "vehicle".

I wonder why the need to "FAKE" your death? what is the purpose? Why the Theatrics?

Seems un-needed....

But hey thats the path he chooses.

OK, lets draw you out a bit on this subject.

You seem to be saying that you think Max is currently possessed by a new energy or entity than he previously was and that is why there is a perceived difference by people who knew him in the "old days".

Is this your perception or only your supposition?

Is this the possible result of delving in certain practices and/or making contact with non-physical realm entities?

Is Kunlun powerful because the transmission is hooking people up with a very strong lineage Qi which also has changed Max from what he once was to what he now presents himself as? Is this related to powerful non physical entities? Does this have any connection to earlier allusions about Aliens and other stuff which Cameron swore not to go into detail about?

And then there is the whole faking your own death stuff. When Mantra68 first came out with this revelation I was like "well gee, instead of going for the simple explanation it looks like Mantra68 is pulling out all the stops and stirring up the plot even more. This is really getting fun."

At this point I don't even care, but I am starting to daydream about writing a really cool fantasy/science fiction novel based on all of this. Probably Mantra68 will beat me to it, after all he has good self publishing resources to draw on, and an apparently fertile imagination.

OK, I'll go back to lurking now.

Craig

At this point I don't even care, but I am starting to daydream about writing a really cool fantasy/science fiction novel based on all of this.

You should do it, Craig. :)

This is very entertaining....

You should do it, Craig. :)

This is very entertaining....

I just had another idea.

This needs to go at the head of the front page of TTB.

"The Tao Bums should be played for entertainment purposes only. TTB is not intended as a replacement for any actual cultivation practice. Please consult a professional before engaging in any practices or methods presented at TTB. Sean Omlor is not responsible for any damage resulting from prematurely awakened Kundalini and/or excessive retention practices. Please use responsibly and make sure to HAVE A REAL LIFE"

PS - not feeling serious about anything today.

Craig

Surgeon General Warning. Tabumming may be bad for your mental health.

:lol:

We need to have Cam disapear (he can still post under another avatar as a long lost twin brother or something) keep it vague as to whether it involved a space ship, men in black, normal Kunlun disaperation, etc. but drop hints about it frequently.

Yoda

Btw, I talked with Philip Toledo 5-6 years ago... very nice guy.

Maybe they should talk about what happened between Sifu Max and Philip? There should be a reason why their friendship turned into this.

I have a feeling they will not give the true story--for whatever reasons--I would like to take a Kunlun class with Sifu Max one day.

Ron L. Hubbard had the same kind of imagination and he made a lot of money from his stories. You should go for it VCraigP!

I was thinking someone should make Max 1.0 and 2.0 action figures (reminicent of Star Wars figures, and the Fonzi lunch box). Also, maybe they could use the proceeds to help Tao Bums pay for retreats.

Hey folks,

A lot of people have asked about Philip Toledo. He's the guy who illegally sells Max's old videos from his web site. We have asked you not to because he does not pay Max any royalties.

We recently discovered why, after personally contacting the man, he refuses to remove the videos. Unfortunately, he's gone kind of bonky.

Here is what he wrote to one of the Tao Bums:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Impostor [Max] got a hold of our "Spontanious ART" goes back to 7th Century. Only few were Taught and probably someone taught him . Simple ART but brings Bliss.

He only knows First Stage. I am the only one who have the 3 Stages of the ART . We teach it to no one. Not even the Deciples of the Grand Master's taught this. Kept it only in the Family Tree...

Sorry, Can not teach you. Advanced ThunderBreath is more Powerful when you Master it....

"Sifu Max "Imploded into the " Light "7 years ago in New Mexico". He is not concerned with the Impostor. It is only a " Earth " thing...

I saw the Impostor one day outside of "Sifu Max" House and he was like a twin. He was in Robes and saw me and walked away. I went inside and saw " Sifu Max " .

He just trained his Voice . Probably got someone to get our Video's. The Japanese are Fooled .

The Impostor emailed me and told me to close down our Web Site. He gave no permission he said. I emailed him back and never heard from him again...

" Sifu Max " I have trained with for 15 years. I am a Deciple and a Personal Friend. We will let " Nature Dictate " the Impostor Destiny. The '" Truth " is Within......

" Sifu Max " is watching " all Earthlings" and can go in and out of their Life if need be........He is very Powerful in his "Light Form" and can do many things to Earthlings if he wants to.

His Friends are of the UFO Nature also......

I do not wish to speak any more of this matter to any other Earthling.

Take Care,

Master Toledo

Ph. 832.545.4084

www.innerselfcenter.com"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Good stuff, eh?

So we'll ask him to remove the videos again and we kindly ask people to not to buy them.

If you do purchase things from him, don't forget to pick up plenty of those "chi-packed" audio tapes. "Listen to my chi!"

Awesome.

That's the deal here.

It is kinda funny and kinda not.

Take care,

~Chris

I guess Philip Toledo didn't eat enough meat to ground himself LOL

I dont understand why Max had to fake his death, if he just said to his disciples look im retiring from teaching for now and would like to be left alone. Im sure they would honour there Sifu?

But to fake your death and come back only makes him look stupid!

I dont understand why Max had to fake his death, if he just said to his disciples look im retiring from teaching for now and would like to be left alone. Im sure they would honour there Sifu?

But to fake your death and come back only makes him look stupid!

I think that was a bad description of what happened. I don't feel he faked his death but just decided to take a vacation from everything. I think you ALL know how that is when you just need to get away from it all and go on an adventure. He turned into his light body and left for a little bit and then he came back. Thats what people do on vacation, its not stupid to come back to be with your family

He turned into his light body and left for a little bit and then he came back. Thats what people do on vacation, its not stupid to come back to be with your family

No disrespect but how many of you guys truly think this is true?

I don't feel he faked his death but just decided to take a vacation from everything.

You can do both at once :lol: Unless you've heard from the man himself, it doesnt help to speculate :)