thelerner

Real Little Siddhis

What 'little' Siddhis do we have? Or is a little Siddhis an oxymoron?

Breathing through my right nostril or left at will. Pretty small.

Watching and disassociating the mind throughout the day. When I'm doing lots of meditation its easier to watch my mind think and see the thoughts as foreign.

Likewise gag reflex and startle reactions go way down.

Slow breathing, ie. 50 second breath cycles.

What other miniature Siddhis are out there? :)

Michael

What a great topic!

If I notice I have air in my stomach I can move it through the intestines at will and fart it out at command. Thats a pretty small siddhi isnt it?

If I notice I have air in my stomach I can move it through the intestines at will and fart it out at command. Thats a pretty small siddhi isnt it?

omg, just farted reading that. Scary shit.

And that "is" what defines a "siddhi" -- a power done with your ego. The true powers -- shakti -- are those NOT done by the ego. Just sit, resonate with consciousness, and lo and behold -- what ever the situation needs to be solved with happens! The stronger the power the more you DON'T do it, ironically.

And that "is" what defines a "siddhi" -- a power done with your ego.

So its much better to have little siddhis, done with just a little ego, than the big ones that need a big ego :lol:

Yoda, maby my text contained a little transmission!

Edited by sheng zhen

The ego is an illusion actually. For example I just sat in full-lotus for maybe an hour. That's how long it takes the old man who shares a bathroom with me (and another housemate) to finish his routine. He takes like 20 minutes to shave at least.

Anyway I had maybe 3 internal climaxes during that time while I was exorcising a particular young hottie who had flirted with me at McDs on Friday -- or maybe Thursday.

So my housemate -- the old man -- he's a pervert. I've caught him staring at my ass and he likes to jerk off in the bathroom. He's disgusting.

When my energy is strong he's attracted to it and so when I left my room he quickly came out of his room in his t-shirt and started making these heavy breathing sounds.

He LOVES to make those pervert heavy breathing sounds whenever he sees me. I instinctly actually closed my eyes as soon as I saw him.

It's sad really -- obviously the dude doesn't identify himself as gay or bi -- he just can't control his sex energy.

So he sucks up the chi that I had just developed -- he pulls my energy in my brain down back to my sex chakra -- converting the jing back into sex fluid.

That's a SIDDHI my friends -- a minor one but annoying as hell. It's caused by people who THINK that no one around them can fathom their secret desires and therefore they can get away with this secret "power" -- but in fact they themselves have no control over it.

Sex is the original addiction -- like any other -- it is based on the ego "thinking" it has control.

So the answer is just to sit in full-lotus more. Eventually the damage caused with be ionized again and converted back into jing and then into chi and then into shen. When I sit in full-lotus around him then he can't pull the energy down back into fluid -- instead the shen lights the pineal gland and goes into him as light and the full-lotus sucks up his sex energy -- thereby causing a free cycle.

The energy will just keep cycling as it resonates through complimentary opposites out of consciousness -- through the natural karmic desire of opposites attracting.

Its a side topic but Drew points out how chi sensitivity cuts both ways. Emotional and energetic manipulations. I've been to demonstrations where the practitioner works on one person and a third of the audience goes into near convulsions. (Not me, I've got the energy sensitiviyt of a rock)

I remember Glenn Morris writing he didn't go to large sporting events because he would be so easily swept up in emotion, likewise he'd broadcast his emotions powerfully at times effecting those around him. Its certainly a mixed blessing. I can see where it without constant grounding the chi sensitive would lose themselves.

Drew you talk about exchanging energy with (unknowing?)people all the time. It doesn't sound as if you're asking them, it happens and you perceive it as positive orgasmic energy. Still I can't help but see parallels between what the dirty old man is doing and what you do to others.

I'm sure your intent and energy is much more positive, but no one wants to be someone else's puppet on a string, least not until asked. Or do they?

Michael

Its a side topic but Drew points out how chi sensitivity cuts both ways. Emotional and energetic manipulations. I've been to demonstrations where the practitioner works on one person and a third of the audience goes into near convulsions. (Not me, I've got the energy sensitiviyt of a rock)

I remember Glenn Morris writing he didn't go to large sporting events because he would be so easily swept up in emotion, likewise he'd broadcast his emotions powerfully at times effecting those around him. Its certainly a mixed blessing. I can see where it without constant grounding the chi sensitive would lose themselves.

Drew you talk about exchanging energy with (unknowing?)people all the time. It doesn't sound as if you're asking them, it happens and you perceive it as positive orgasmic energy. Still I can't help but see parallels between what the dirty old man is doing and what you do to others.

I'm sure your intent and energy is much more positive, but no one wants to be someone else's puppet on a string, least not until asked. Or do they?

Michael

now I seriously felt like waking up with the inbetween.

thanks thelerner. you are such a jewell.

Well repeating myself does get kind of old especially since if you want to find out more you can just google "O at a D."

Anyway it's like this: paranormal abilities are MUSIC. We listen to music -- music works. We don't know why. It's impersonal -- the energy flows.

So I'll be sitting in full-lotus. I'll be reading. My vagus nerve starts pulsating. I'm reading so I don't notice at first. But after a while it breaks off my attention and I think -- "gee my vagus nerve is pulsating -- that means that my energy is being shot into someone and/or they are sucking it up." See it's a mutual process of complementary opposites. It's neither me nor them -- but the relationship between the two.

So I look up and see what's happening -- I'll see a beautiful young lady and when my eyes see here then my vagus nerve pulsates faster -- because the eyes focus and intensify the energy. This is my autonomic nervous system -- not an "intentional" choice. The energy works through light -- that fast!!

It's kind of like a scope of vision -- in the front of the head is the main range of the pineal gland.

But the energy is DEFINITELY not based on sight through the eyes - it's based on pure consciousness, the source of light.

So, for example, the other day I had several O at a Ds with a female who was on the other side of a wall, across a room.

One time I was in a Somalian restaurant and I'm sitting, as usual, in full-lotus. The O at a Ds kick in -- internal orgasms from the vagus nerve shooting out energy of my brain, thereby creating a vacuum in my brain which then pulls up more electrochemical energy from my lower body, creating an internal orgasm.

So I'm like -- gee where the hell is this source of attraction?

Then I realize I'm sitting against a wall -- and the wall is for the women's section of the restaurant, as it's a Muslim restaurant.

So I go to the bathroom, down the hall, and glance back. Sure enough, the only female in the women's section is sitting right next to me on the other side of the wall.

Again the electromagnetic energy is male while the electrochemical energy is female.

So for perverts -- or what Gurdjieff calls NUMBER ONE PEOPLE -- they're not able to convert their own energy into light so they have to parasitically feed off other people's light and constantly convert that light back into sexual fluids. Their consciousness is stored in their lower chakra -- the tailbone.

NUMBER TWO PEOPLE have their consciousness stored in their sex chakra and so are controlled by the lower emotions of the body: fear, anger, worry, sadness, lust. Again they are controlled SUBCONSCIOUSLY -- they have thoughts in their head, think that no one else can tell that they have these thoughts, and in turn are CONTROLLED by these thoughts.

I'm sure you all have experienced becoming annoyed or being afraid or worried -- essentially that EMOTION is possession of your brain because you'll have the same thought over and over -- without any choice on your part.

You are therefore not free - because you can not convert that thought as electrochemical energy into light, thereby exorcising the brain and recharging your energy through pure consciousness.

Western music does this as lower emotion possession as well -- using "catchy" melodies of sentimental emotion -- which is DISEMPOWERING -- which then get stuck in your head. This happens because of the western tuning going against the natural resonance overtones and because the rhythm is not asymmetric -- based on complementary opposites. The lyrics, in turn, create a subconscious memory which can then be later triggered through association of events. So you'll get the melody repeating over and over -- without the words -- because the words are STILL subconscious -- triggered by association. When you finally remember the words then you can psychoanalyze WHY your brain made that connection to whatever you experienced in "waking" state. There's a book called "the Hidden Melody" about this subject, written by a contemporary of Freud and Brahms in Vienna.

That's why this stuff is like music -- NONWESTERN music, as yang is 2:3, the Perfect fifth, and yin, 3:4 is the perfect fourth, is used for trance healing -- to create electromagnetic fields of light which in turn shoot into females -- or are sucked up by females -- enabling a mutual orgasm at a distance which thereby transduces THEIR lower emotions into light. That's the BUSHMEN HEALING that was the dominant culture for 90% of human history -- from 10,000 BC to 80,000 BC.

So I'm healing my old pervert roommate by him sucking up my light -- but the problem is that HE doesn't know how to heal himself, nor heal others. Because of his experiences in life BEFORE he finished puberty his consciousness is permanently stuck in his lower chakras -- unless he has some sort of real traumatic transformative experience. That will be who he is - when he dies he will go to hell in the sense that his consciousness will not leave through his head but through his feet.

Only by harmonizing our lower emotions into electromagnetic fields -- by connecting the head (heaven) with the body (earth) can we balance our energy through the HEART chakra to create universal love.

The process is impersonal and achieved not through WESTERN humanism (based on left brain intention) -- but through the practice of complementary opposite resonance of the right brain thereby opening up the pineal gland (call it yoga, qigong, or Bushmen healing).

Well repeating myself does get kind of old especially since if you want to find out more you can just google "O at a D."

Anyway it's like this: paranormal abilities are MUSIC. We listen to music -- music works. We don't know why. It's impersonal -- the energy flows.

So I'll be sitting in full-lotus. I'll be reading. My vagus nerve starts pulsating. I'm reading so I don't notice at first. But after a while it breaks off my attention and I think -- "gee my vagus nerve is pulsating -- that means that my energy is being shot into someone and/or they are sucking it up." See it's a mutual process of complementary opposites. It's neither me nor them -- but the relationship between the two.

So I look up and see what's happening -- I'll see a beautiful young lady and when my eyes see here then my vagus nerve pulsates faster -- because the eyes focus and intensify the energy. This is my autonomic nervous system -- not an "intentional" choice. The energy works through light -- that fast!!

It's kind of like a scope of vision -- in the front of the head is the main range of the pineal gland.

But the energy is DEFINITELY not based on sight through the eyes - it's based on pure consciousness, the source of light.

So, for example, the other day I had several O at a Ds with a female who was on the other side of a wall, across a room.

One time I was in a Somalian restaurant and I'm sitting, as usual, in full-lotus. The O at a Ds kick in -- internal orgasms from the vagus nerve shooting out energy of my brain, thereby creating a vacuum in my brain which then pulls up more electrochemical energy from my lower body, creating an internal orgasm.

So I'm like -- gee where the hell is this source of attraction?

Then I realize I'm sitting against a wall -- and the wall is for the women's section of the restaurant, as it's a Muslim restaurant.

So I go to the bathroom, down the hall, and glance back. Sure enough, the only female in the women's section is sitting right next to me on the other side of the wall.

Again the electromagnetic energy is male while the electrochemical energy is female.

So for perverts -- or what Gurdjieff calls NUMBER ONE PEOPLE -- they're not able to convert their own energy into light so they have to parasitically feed off other people's light and constantly convert that light back into sexual fluids. Their consciousness is stored in their lower chakra -- the tailbone.

NUMBER TWO PEOPLE have their consciousness stored in their sex chakra and so are controlled by the lower emotions of the body: fear, anger, worry, sadness, lust. Again they are controlled SUBCONSCIOUSLY -- they have thoughts in their head, think that no one else can tell that they have these thoughts, and in turn are CONTROLLED by these thoughts.

I'm sure you all have experienced becoming annoyed or being afraid or worried -- essentially that EMOTION is possession of your brain because you'll have the same thought over and over -- without any choice on your part.

You are therefore not free - because you can not convert that thought as electrochemical energy into light, thereby exorcising the brain and recharging your energy through pure consciousness.

Western music does this as lower emotion possession as well -- using "catchy" melodies of sentimental emotion -- which is DISEMPOWERING -- which then get stuck in your head. This happens because of the western tuning going against the natural resonance overtones and because the rhythm is not asymmetric -- based on complementary opposites. The lyrics, in turn, create a subconscious memory which can then be later triggered through association of events. So you'll get the melody repeating over and over -- without the words -- because the words are STILL subconscious -- triggered by association. When you finally remember the words then you can psychoanalyze WHY your brain made that connection to whatever you experienced in "waking" state. There's a book called "the Hidden Melody" about this subject, written by a contemporary of Freud and Brahms in Vienna.

That's why this stuff is like music -- NONWESTERN music, as yang is 2:3, the Perfect fifth, and yin, 3:4 is the perfect fourth, is used for trance healing -- to create electromagnetic fields of light which in turn shoot into females -- or are sucked up by females -- enabling a mutual orgasm at a distance which thereby transduces THEIR lower emotions into light. That's the BUSHMEN HEALING that was the dominant culture for 90% of human history -- from 10,000 BC to 80,000 BC.

So I'm healing my old pervert roommate by him sucking up my light -- but the problem is that HE doesn't know how to heal himself, nor heal others. Because of his experiences in life BEFORE he finished puberty his consciousness is permanently stuck in his lower chakras -- unless he has some sort of real traumatic transformative experience. That will be who he is - when he dies he will go to hell in the sense that his consciousness will not leave through his head but through his feet.

Only by harmonizing our lower emotions into electromagnetic fields -- by connecting the head (heaven) with the body (earth) can we balance our energy through the HEART chakra to create universal love.

The process is impersonal and achieved not through WESTERN humanism (based on left brain intention) -- but through the practice of complementary opposite resonance of the right brain thereby opening up the pineal gland (call it yoga, qigong, or Bushmen healing).

definitely

fertile

child

It always passes,

but new stuff comes along.

Thanks for your explanations Drew. Rain mentions being Inbetween. All of us here are inbetween the Tic Toc world and the Spiritual. I have a few toes over the line and have always been very interested in the view points and experiences of people here who straddle the line more completely.

Yours

Michael

Guess I got to spell out that KOAN for you dude.

And so it CAME to PASS.

She sent her electrochemical energy in response to picking up my electromagnetic energy and in turn she gave me an internal climax when I picked up her electrochemical energy.

But then I guess you can't sense this stuff. haha. Well then we just keep sitting in full-lotus and see what happens....

It always passes,

but new stuff comes along.

Thanks for your explanations Drew. Rain mentions being Inbetween. All of us here are inbetween the Tic Toc world and the Spiritual. I have a few toes over the line and have always been very interested in the view points and experiences of people here who straddle the line more completely.

Yours

Michael

Guess I got to spell out that KOAN for you dude.

And so it CAME to PASS.

She sent her electrochemical energy in response to picking up my electromagnetic energy and in turn she gave me an internal climax when I picked up her electrochemical energy.

But then I guess you can't sense this stuff. haha. Well then we just keep sitting in full-lotus and see what happens....

Drew werD

fertile. pregnant. spiritual child.

pokerface.

PASS ssap

And that "is" what defines a "siddhi" -- a power done with your ego. The true powers -- shakti -- are those NOT done by the ego. Just sit, resonate with consciousness, and lo and behold -- what ever the situation needs to be solved with happens! The stronger the power the more you DON'T do it, ironically.

Thank you Drew, I'm with you on this. But paradoxically everything is ALWAYS ego driven, and in the same instance NEVER ego driven.

Thank you Drew, I'm with you on this. But paradoxically everything is ALWAYS ego driven, and in the same instance NEVER ego driven.

kind of abstract, but what does that actually mean?

in qigong healing some conditions are responsive to willful direction of energy for the purpose of healing or eliminating pain or what have you. many conditions, however, don't shift at all when you try to change them. in those cases the most powerful technique tends to be the abandonment of technique. bathing in the ocean of lifeforce, and willing only that the universe have its way (as if it could ever be otherwise). in those cases your degree of genuine emptiness will be the measure of effectiveness.

one of my most profound cases involved a man with a brain tumor. for all of my technical knowledge about processes, if someone were to ask me what exactly i did with him, all i could say is that i loved him.

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone.

--Some Old Dude

many conditions, however, don't shift at all when you try to change them. in those cases the most powerful technique tends to be the abandonment of technique. bathing in the ocean of lifeforce, and willing only that the universe have its way (as if it could ever be otherwise). in those cases your degree of genuine emptiness will be the measure of effectiveness.

one of my most profound cases involved a man with a brain tumor. for all of my technical knowledge about processes, if someone were to ask me what exactly i did with him, all i could say is that i loved him.

--Some Old Dude

Yes. Yes yes yes. Yes.

Did I mention: Yes?

And that "is" what defines a "siddhi" -- a power done with your ego. The true powers -- shakti -- are those NOT done by the ego.

Drew,

Ahamkara or "I-ness" is classified as a type of Sakti. In Thirumoolar's Thirumandiram he describes the Saktis as residing within the petals of the cakra centers, 8 main Saktis bestow the 8 major Siddhis that can be obtained just by fully opening the first cakra. Easier said than done, and then he discourages you to awaken them, and encourages you instead to make them swoon and transcend yet beyond them.

Of course there are minor Siddhis, but the most amazing minor siddhi, which kind of sounds like minor silly,

is the discipline to do the same spiritual practice daily without fail.

Edited by Xienkula1

for all of my technical knowledge about processes, if someone were to ask me what exactly i did with him, all i could say is that i loved him.

--Some Old Dude

:D

It's the most freakishly Amazing thing!!!

Such a great description,

thanks!

OK well basically most people are Number Twos but keep in mind that natural life should be EUPHORIC. The problem is that males do not know how to have multiple internal climaxes, like females do. So females have strong electrochemical energy but this needs to be balanced with male electromagnetic energy for the euphoria to happen.

A Number One person is someone who was abused as a youth -- before puberty -- so that their consciousness becomes stuck in the lower chakra -- below the sex energy, in the tailbone. A Number Two person can become a Number Three person if that Number Two person is constantly bombarded with electromagnetic energy as "love-light" so that their conceptual consciousness (words, images, sensations) is resonated back to the source of light -- pure consciousness.

A Number Three person is someone who focuses their conceptual consciousness so much that they discover the true consciousness and have an enlightenment moment. A Number Four person is someone who has achieved these moments enough so that the brain has a "permanent center of gravity" -- the pineal gland is magnetized with bliss and, at will, can be flexed to create the love-light, seen outside the body.

A Number Five person is someone who learns how to balance this ability to create Love-Light with the energy of the mind-body of themselves so that they achieve total health and healing powers. A Number Six person uses this energy to achieve a place in heaven so that a longer life is achieved, after leaving the physical body. A Number Seven person travels even farther astrally so that they live until the death of the solar system.

A Number Eight person is someone whose total body energy is completely converted back into pure consciousness -- this can also be achieved through the "direct path" -- left-brain mind yoga which uses the left side vagus nerve to go directly to the heart, the source of the soul, thereby "killing" the heart consciously -- as taught by Ramana Maharshi (but requiring Brahmin isolation from the electrochemical female energy).

And so it goes. For how to do this practice the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- the quicker you can go into full-lotus the more efficient your practice will be.

Thanks for asking.

no matter how long i stretch going into full lotus always hurts my knees (not immediately it happens after).