HaPPyMaraXXus

Happy Birthday to YODAMAN!

Greeting the sun by day, and stars by night...you know exactly what a precious jewel is like. You shine like one here on the TB site.

Hope you enjoy many more years young!!!

-J

yessir!! to celebrate, saw yer new movie. loved it! what i wanna know is, did you also learn the secret of immortality? if so, tell us! and many more happy b-days to come.

Yay, Happy Birthday Yodester.

"When 900 years old I am, that good I will not look"

Yay, Happy Birthday Yodester.

"When 900 years old I am, that good I will not look"

3910[/snapback]

What he said.

A Very Happy Birthday to you (a few days late). Ain't no one like you, yesterday, now or forever. Glad you're around.

spyrelx

Yeah, happy birthday! I wanted to make a Star Wars joke, but I'll restrain myself.

You're the man Yoda! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blast. Just don't get too drunk and lose your jing. ;)

I support the Yoda man and wish him a happy 37th.

I also wish him well in his 5-10 year goal to be a stand up comedian.

Better hurry up dude the Mayans said it's all over in 2012 :P

Thanks everyone! My brother is flying in from Phoenix this weekend so we'll have a low key party. I was going to go out to the gay club for some dancin' but my brother can't handle it.

BTW, Yoda is 1950's straight--never even 'experimented' in Jedi school or anything... but I draw too much attention to myself in straight clubs by dancing unconventionally, and possibly badly, but with all the dry humping and drag queens, etc I travel well below radar in gay establishments.

-Yoda

Thanks everyone!  My brother is flying in from Phoenix this weekend so we'll have a low key party.  I was going to go out to the gay club for some dancin'  but my brother can't handle it.

BTW, Yoda is 1950's straight--never even 'experimented' in Jedi school or anything... but I draw too much attention to myself in straight clubs by dancing unconventionally, and possibly badly, but with all the dry humping and drag queens, etc I travel well below radar in gay establishments.

-Yoda

4064[/snapback]

VICE HAS SUCH A MEAN FACE,

THAT ONE FIRST ABHOR, THEN ENDURE, THEN EMBRACE.

YODAMAN WATCH OUT OR YA MAY END UP TAKIN IT IN DA BUNGA-HOWL ON YER 37TH!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHH!!