Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Left in the Dark

Hi: I read Tony Wright's article at the Graham Hancock website and returned to it after perusing this site, since the book description for "Left in the Dark" is amazingly opaque. I discovered the book at http://anomalist.com. We're told that some great mystery will be solved and that it has to do with hormones and the brain -- that's it! haha. I'm also aware of Wright's amazing no sleep experiment.

Still this research (and I just ordered the book) is from a Western perspective. I encourage Tony Wright to come to Minnesota, U.S.A. and take classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin, teacher of http://springforestqigong.com.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went 40 days with no sleep, no food and no water! He sat in a cave in the mountains in China. He was in full-lotus the whole time, the yoga position with the feet on the thighs.

Now qigong master Chunyi Lin fasts one day a week and then just eats a small meal of veggies once a day the rest of the week. His training and abilities and lifestyle are pretty much the same as the amazing biography of another qigong master, a book called "Opening the Dragon Gate," about master Wang, Liping.

So as long as we focus on the West we are missing a lot of important research. I do think that a fruit diet is very important but my own research has focused on the centrality of sound perception in the forest (versus visual perception). Qigong and yoga and Bushmen healing (which is the same as the other two) are all based on listening to nonwestern sound to create ionized resonance of energy.

Diet is, of course, crucial. For example I sit in full-lotus all the time and I went for 8 days on just half a glass of water back in 2000. I was never hungry, my energy increased and I even created strong electromagnetic fields that enabled telepathy and telekinesis and healing energy. I saw dead spirits coming to hear qigong master Chunyi Lin while he was giving a "chi-emitting lecture."

Sitting in full-lotus is not a hallucination! It creates free energy from the principle of natural resonance. An easier practice based on the same principle is called the "small universe" -- the 12 notes of the music scale, only applied to the body, to create a harmonic oscillator of free energy.

So I've been encouraging people to practice the small universe and the best book on it is called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk.

So after I did my 8 day "energy feast" -- called "bigu" in Chinese -- when strong electromagnetic fields fill your stomach, causing no need for food, then my return to normal eating has never been the same. I continue to sit in full-lotus all the time but the vagus nerve on the right side of my neck transduces the anerobic bacteria of my lower body (along with the serotonin). So if I eat a "normal" diet -- sugar, meat, grains, etc. -- then the increase in bacteria goes to my brain! I then have to clean out my system so to speak which I do through the pineal gland transducing the electrochemical energy into light. This is why yogins are supposed to be vegetarian.

Anyway I look forward to the book and I have a free blogbook online, http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com. Plus my masters thesis (2001) is linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

Hi: I read Tony Wright's article at the Graham Hancock website and returned to it after perusing this site, since the book description for "Left in the Dark" is amazingly opaque. I discovered the book at http://anomalist.com. We're told that some great mystery will be solved and that it has to do with hormones and the brain -- that's it! haha. I'm also aware of Wright's amazing no sleep experiment.

Still this research (and I just ordered the book) is from a Western perspective. I encourage Tony Wright to come to Minnesota, U.S.A. and take classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin, teacher of http://springforestqigong.com.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went 40 days with no sleep, no food and no water! He sat in a cave in the mountains in China. He was in full-lotus the whole time, the yoga position with the feet on the thighs.

Now qigong master Chunyi Lin fasts one day a week and then just eats a small meal of veggies once a day the rest of the week. His training and abilities and lifestyle are pretty much the same as the amazing biography of another qigong master, a book called "Opening the Dragon Gate," about master Wang, Liping.

So as long as we focus on the West we are missing a lot of important research. I do think that a fruit diet is very important but my own research has focused on the centrality of sound perception in the forest (versus visual perception). Qigong and yoga and Bushmen healing (which is the same as the other two) are all based on listening to nonwestern sound to create ionized resonance of energy.

Diet is, of course, crucial. For example I sit in full-lotus all the time and I went for 8 days on just half a glass of water back in 2000. I was never hungry, my energy increased and I even created strong electromagnetic fields that enabled telepathy and telekinesis and healing energy. I saw dead spirits coming to hear qigong master Chunyi Lin while he was giving a "chi-emitting lecture."

Sitting in full-lotus is not a hallucination! It creates free energy from the principle of natural resonance. An easier practice based on the same principle is called the "small universe" -- the 12 notes of the music scale, only applied to the body, to create a harmonic oscillator of free energy.

So I've been encouraging people to practice the small universe and the best book on it is called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk.

So after I did my 8 day "energy feast" -- called "bigu" in Chinese -- when strong electromagnetic fields fill your stomach, causing no need for food, then my return to normal eating has never been the same. I continue to sit in full-lotus all the time but the vagus nerve on the right side of my neck transduces the anerobic bacteria of my lower body (along with the serotonin). So if I eat a "normal" diet -- sugar, meat, grains, etc. -- then the increase in bacteria goes to my brain! I then have to clean out my system so to speak which I do through the pineal gland transducing the electrochemical energy into light. This is why yogins are supposed to be vegetarian.

Anyway I look forward to the book and I have a free blogbook online, http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com. Plus my masters thesis (2001) is linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

Hey Drew

Thank you for the information

Could you be a bit more specific about how you clean out your system - Does this happen automatically by just sitting more full lotus?

What is keeping you from going completely to a diet free of meat and grains and sugar?

Would drinking herbal tea help with the bacteria as most plants have anti-bacterial properties?

Oh yeah I self-medicate the "normal" diet to all hell -- I like PRESERVE peppermint-tea tree oil toothpicks.

Anyway I just went and bought $25 worth of fruit so here goes people. Just loaded up on bananas. I feel AWESOME.

The serotonin load is fantasic. I'm like tripping of something.

Anyway you just keep practicing the small universe. Read TAOIST YOGA by Charles Luk for details. That book says NO SALT -- which of course would be true of a fruit diet. haha.

So that's what I did and then my belly was full of electromagnetic fields and I wasn't hungry so... I stopped eating.

Plus I was to see Master Chunyi Lin in a week for the Level III retreat. I knew he'd be teaching fasting so being the geek I am I thought -- I'll just do the "lesson" ahead of the rest of the class. haha.

A week later Chunyi Lin is burning up the middle of my brain while he's in another room in full-lotus or something. haha.

That dude's UNREAL!!

http://springforestqigong.com -- just get his SMALL UNIVERSE c.d. for $11 and practice that as much as possible.

Have fun.

drew,

can you list some artists/album names that you believe the music is based on complimentary opposite harmonics? or whatever it is you call it.

I saw dead spirits coming to hear qigong master Chunyi Lin while he was giving a "chi-emitting lecture."

A week later Chunyi Lin is burning up the middle of my brain while he's in another room in full-lotus or something. haha.

That dude's UNREAL!!

http://springforestqigong.com -- just get his SMALL UNIVERSE c.d. for $11 and practice that as much as possible.

Have fun.

Drew,

All the stuff above, you have repeated a million times already. Are you in anyway associated with Learning strategies, the company which markets and sells his Qi gong course? I am asking this just out of curiosity. And some new piece of information about Chunyi Lin would be appreciated as we have "heard" the above several times from you :)

I'm on EBT -- food stamps! That's how I just bought this fruit. It's sitting in a warm room which might be motivating me to eat it too fast! haha.

Anyway I work for Clean Water Action and receive no money from Spring Forest Qigong.

As for "new" information -- the only thing that's really new - ALL THE TIME -- is pure consciousness. When we resonate with consciousness then, as Yogananda states.

Life is

EVER NEW, EVER FRESH.

The resonance itself is based on the Tai-Chi symbol or the 3 guns.

is Yin and Yang -- "new" -- NO -- it's always Yin and Yang and Consciousness (or whatever you can't call it! haha).

As for music

I really like this c.d.

Kenya and Tanzania Witchcraft and Ritual Music.

You can just google that. It's great trance music and the REAL stuff.

I'm looking for some Bushmen female music when I get some time. I prefer female singing as that's what the Bushmen did -- going back to 80,000 BCE.

I listen to Anuradha Paudwal all night long but the C.D. is skipping big time so that's been Ixned.

So basically it's first syncopated rhythm. 2nd nonwestern tuning 3. hot female voice.

If you get all three that's the best -- otherwise build up from 1 to 3. So hip hop would fit one but most rock would not. Etc.

Some music might just have western tuned instruments playing mainly octaves and fifths/fourths -- which is not so bad., etc.

Wow -- that's really wild that you were talking about me for an hour and then I posted a reply. To be honest I had not even read your post about Ingo Swann -- or at least did not "register" the information. Yesterday I just was googling "O at a d" to see what kind of discussion has emerged and then rediscovered your post.

Anyway last night qigong master Chunyi Lin led a healing long-distance for China, Burma and Tibet. The event was free and held 600 people and the notice stated he would use the energy of the audience to increase his healing power.

So that's like remote viewing on steroids or something!

Actually it's the opposite according to Tony Wright's new "Left in the Dark" book. Subtitled:

The biological origins of the fall from grace.

Cowritten by Graham Gynn.

They did a ton of research -- biomedical. The argument is that a fruit-based diet is what caused brain explosion for humans -- NOT drugs. haha. Although drugs were part of this diet.

Anyway ever since we left the forest the brain has been permanently "damaged" -- stuck in a fear-ridden left dominance that shuts off our natural orgasmic paranormal healing abilities.

One of the quirks of the book is arguing that when a fruit-based diet naturally suppresses the steriods then post-menstrual syndrome and even menstruation pretty much goes away. Because the hormonal system is primed the hormones from semen would then cause enough of a trigger to actually create ovulation.

It's a fascinating book to say the least. At first I thought it was over-priced but the level of research is beyond most books and it's worth it for sure. The argument is very radical.

Another quirk of the book is arguing that the vagus nerve is actually a suppressed "third hemisphere" of the brain. This I completely relate to as my vagus nerve is constantly pumping up serotonin and transducing it into light.

Certainly diet is my main restrictive factor for my practice. One of the restrictions of this book is that it doesn't go into the advanced levels of paranormal abilities whereby the "collecting the N/um of young maidens" by Bushmen is achieved. This means a free energy exchange without the need for food. Although I've noticed that testosterone does increase the energy that can be transduced to shoot into females.

So I think they are missing a big part of the story. Considering how much meat is valued by chimps -- where it's a "sex for meat" struggle essentially -- I think their presentation is a bit one-sided.

Anyway thanks for the quick response and I hope you enjoy meeting Master Chunyi Lin. He definitely shoots energy into your third eye as part of the Level III class. He sticks his finger to your forehead. This dude in NYC flew to MN to take the classes and emailed me and he replied to me that indeed Master Lin did this -- stick the finger to the forehead to open up the pineal gland. He said he smelled lotus flower at this time.

Wow -- that's really wild that you were talking about me for an hour and then I posted a reply. To be honest I had not even read your post about Ingo Swann -- or at least did not "register" the information. Yesterday I just was googling "O at a d" to see what kind of discussion has emerged and then rediscovered your post.

Anyway last night qigong master Chunyi Lin led a healing long-distance for China, Burma and Tibet. The event was free and held 600 people and the notice stated he would use the energy of the audience to increase his healing power.

So that's like remote viewing on steroids or something!

Actually it's the opposite according to Tony Wright's new "Left in the Dark" book. Subtitled:

The biological origins of the fall from grace.

Cowritten by Graham Gynn.

They did a ton of research -- biomedical. The argument is that a fruit-based diet is what caused brain explosion for humans -- NOT drugs. haha. Although drugs were part of this diet.

Anyway ever since we left the forest the brain has been permanently "damaged" -- stuck in a fear-ridden left dominance that shuts off our natural orgasmic paranormal healing abilities.

One of the quirks of the book is arguing that when a fruit-based diet naturally suppresses the steriods then post-menstrual syndrome and even menstruation pretty much goes away. Because the hormonal system is primed the hormones from semen would then cause enough of a trigger to actually create ovulation.

It's a fascinating book to say the least. At first I thought it was over-priced but the level of research is beyond most books and it's worth it for sure. The argument is very radical.

Another quirk of the book is arguing that the vagus nerve is actually a suppressed "third hemisphere" of the brain. This I completely relate to as my vagus nerve is constantly pumping up serotonin and transducing it into light.

Certainly diet is my main restrictive factor for my practice. One of the restrictions of this book is that it doesn't go into the advanced levels of paranormal abilities whereby the "collecting the N/um of young maidens" by Bushmen is achieved. This means a free energy exchange without the need for food. Although I've noticed that testosterone does increase the energy that can be transduced to shoot into females.

So I think they are missing a big part of the story. Considering how much meat is valued by chimps -- where it's a "sex for meat" struggle essentially -- I think their presentation is a bit one-sided.

Anyway thanks for the quick response and I hope you enjoy meeting Master Chunyi Lin. He definitely shoots energy into your third eye as part of the Level III class. He sticks his finger to your forehead. This dude in NYC flew to MN to take the classes and emailed me and he replied to me that indeed Master Lin did this -- stick the finger to the forehead to open up the pineal gland. He said he smelled lotus flower at this time.

Hey Drew

Interesting

I am confused

You are saying that they say a fruit based diet caused brain explosion- brain explosion as in a fall from grace or fruit catapulted us to the next evolutionary ladder?

Then they are contending that by eliminating meat and eating mostly fruit one becomes super sensitive to hormones and thus is able to overcome a fear ridden mentality?

Thanks

Drew,

All the stuff above, you have repeated a million times already. Are you in anyway associated with Learning strategies, the company which markets and sells his Qi gong course? I am asking this just out of curiosity. And some new piece of information about Chunyi Lin would be appreciated as we have "heard" the above several times from you :)

:lol:

... afteral - this is the Drew Hempel Show! (albeit - just a re-run)

...still entertainig... we should find Drew some young maidens and do a spin-off reality-tv style show...

Drew - are you down to do a little 5 minute blurb on something for the taobums? I had a dream about this. Your reflections on full lotus and music are unique. Dibs on camera work.

Yeah I was just hanging with this cool old African-American dude from Seattle and Kansas City. He's kind of freaked by Mpls. He was watching me doing the full-lotus thing with the adam's apple pulsating whenever a female was in the vicinity. He got a big kick out of this but never asked me directly about it. We talked about music and stuff -- anyway he laughed once from the adam's apple pulsation -full-lotus female energy exchange thing -- after we had warmed up to each other.

The book "Taoist Yoga" recommends NO SALT and that limitation by itself almost leads to the same diet advocated by the book "Left in the Dark." If you are eating grain then you need salt to counter-act the acid -- the same for meat. A traditional shaman diet in S. America is bananas and fish while figs is the food that the Buddha ate -- all three are high in precursor of serotonin-melatonin-DMT (tryptophans). But a "bigu" diet is no food while a "modified bigu" is one small veggie meal a day plus fasting one day a week.

There's a lot of problems with the "Left in the Dark" book but there's really no point in me going into all the details.

1) on Fertility and physiology the book blames females by arguing that since males loose physical substance at ejaculation then logically females should as well. So therefore a fruit-based diet should cause females to lose their egg, so to speak, at orgasm.

2) This argument ignores the feedback of testosterone through the adrenal glands-kidneys to be ionized into jing, or blissful heat, as ionized serotonin and oxytocin to open up the pineal gland. So alchemy and Bushmen healing is based on the opposite of what "Left in the Dark" argues -- the male should learn to NOT lose physical substance at orgasm, thereby enabling the male to have "staying power." This enables the male to overcome the stress system of testosterone while at the same time utilizing the power of testosterone to create "love-light."

3) Gibbons rely on a fruit diet yet are territorial and orangutans are violently territorial -- so actually a fruit diet was the first step in the attempt by males to control females through a limited food resource. Monogamy in gibbons is based on fruit as a limited resource and so fruit does not mean no aggression. Bonobos also use sex to mainly resolve all stress and so it makes sense that the males would learn to do what the female bonobos were doing so successfully.

4) Female chimps use spears for hunting as an alternative to being raped when male chimps want to use meat as a means to sex access, without consent. So right-hand technological dominance and left-brain dominance coevolved as a solution to a meat for sex diet. It's not that females don't want meat, but rather that they don't want to be dependent on physically dominant males for the meat. Consider the Bushmen healing book by Professor Megan Beisle, "Women Like Meat."

5) If fruit creates a bigger brain that doesn't mean that a bigger brain leads to a peaceful, paranormal healing society. All animals rely on paranormal skills yet have smaller brains. The book "Left in the Dark" instead ignores the larger "feedback cycle" of resonance in nature -- for example when birds sing they help plants take in nutrients in the dew created by the sun. Certainly diet is crucial but to ignore the meat intake of the Bushmen culture which was peaceful for 90% of human history, is to ignore also the specific training that the males relied on to create a healing culture. The sole reliance of fruit as diet still places the blame on females to stop their menstruation as a technique that was initiated to created a lunar synchronous solidarity to stop male dominance -- by using left-brain language and right-hand technology. For example Professor Chris Knight's book BLOOD RELATIONS is all about this original use of moon-menstruation synchronization, but "Left in the Dark" argues that females should delink their connection to the moon. Therefore the book is still based in patriarchy; just as Hitler was a vegetarian, a sole obsession with one cause is not the answer.

The book "Left in the Dark" instead ignores the larger "feedback cycle" of resonance in nature -- for example when birds sing they help plants take in nutrients in the dew created by the sun. Certainly diet is crucial but to ignore the meat intake of the Bushmen culture which was peaceful for 90% of human history, is to ignore also the specific training that the males relied on to create a healing culture.

Granted I'm new to this sort of thing and don't really go into the mystical side of Taoism. But I seem to doubt that any of this is scientifically or historically accurate. Mankind has been killing itself pretty much from the beginning due to territorial and resource arguments. Bird singing to help plants take in nutrients seems to be a lark kinda like the plants feeling pain when you get mad at them. It's not grounded in any type of science.

Ah you've been "left in the lark"! haha.

http://www.sonicbloom.com/background.htm

Perhaps you could actually find some scientific literature on this rather than a company that has a profit motive for saying it works.

As for birdsong, the most recent studies have found that in some plants specifically rice genes are activated by soundwaves at 125 Hz and 250 Hz whereas birdsong ranges from 2000 to 6000 Hz.

Edited by Xu Fu

Let me guess: You're in a mall with your mom and your saying: MOMMY I DON'T WANT TO BUY THIS, THE OLD MAN HAS NOT CONVINCED ME. PLEASE TAKE ME TO ANOTHER STORE!!

Ahh willful ignorance. Logic does not rely on experimental proof -- LOGIC is the secret of the power of music as healing. That's why someone like Chunyi Lin doesn't need to "sell" his method to some scientist. Since http://springforestqigong.com works so well people come to him for healing -- patients even of the Mayo Clinic. The results are verified.

It's the same with Sonic Bloom. Lots of scientists have done research on sound helping plants to grow -- here's some more REAL SCIENTISTS named:

http://www.sonicbloom.com/Biotechnews.htm

Here's a more recent article. The ultrasound frequency obviously makes a tremendous stimulation on nutrient absorption:

http://www.organicproducermag.com/index.cf...;feature_id=108

Mall Science, as you practice, is based solely on reacting to proven experimental conditions which can be repeated -- in other words the technology determines the logic and not vice versa. Such science is ALWAYS reactionary and behind the times.

You can read my blogbook http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com for further details.

Perhaps you could actually find some scientific literature on this rather than a company that has a profit motive for saying it works.

As for birdsong, the most recent studies have found that in some plants specifically rice genes are activated by soundwaves at 125 Hz and 250 Hz whereas birdsong ranges from 2000 to 6000 Hz.

Edited by drew hempel

hey drew, I know this is off-topic but i recall you having a useful method for transducing sexual energy. I cannot help losing loads, the urge is so strong it tricks me! I can usually make it about 3 weeks before I get possessed by an incessant, cunning desire to release. any help would be appreciated.

Since it is obvious that you can't come up with a single scientific resource and keep posting company homepages where a profit motive is really all that matters. I can't really take your word for it, as that would be foolish. So I'll take my leave of this topic and perhaps when there is evidence to back up your claims as opposed to argumentum ad hominem then maybe I'll talk to you again.

Edit: Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

Edited by Xu Fu

Give you an inch and you take a nautical mile.

This morning practice was slow and continuous enough that when my center speed changed I could feel the spin of fluid in my inner ear which in turn seemed to tune into "feeling" the spin or axis around each individual joint of the body as like an eddie around the central axis of the whole. The eyes only seemed to act as a compass heading on the horizon, horizontal tuning seemed to "spin" as a result of a relationship between the eys heading on the horizon, and the bodies orientation to spin which was "listened" to through the inner ear.

Sitting Lotus Hands resulted in everything "falling away" from this central columb of balance/rotation. Everything breaths together. I is knot Eye to Eye. Breathing everything together.

Edited by Spectrum

Yeah on science I recommend reading THE POLITICS OF PURE SCIENCE by Daniel Greenberg.

I've given the names of several scientists who've researched the affects of ultrasound on plant stomata nutrition intake -- just read the links I gave. OR choose willful ignorance.

It's easy to be stupid. Try covering your eyes when reading this message. That might be a good control for your peer-review.

There's a Mother Jones article online which also gives another controlled experiment.

The fact is Indonesia has doubled their rice yields by using sonic bloom. So fuck peer-reviewed publications -- their fraught with fraud! You want peer-reviewed science you gotta go along with the Rockefeller-Monsanto-Cargill agribusiness shit. I know this first-hand as I live in a farm state -- Minnesota.

As for ionizing the nutrients and electrochemical energy of the body -- you HAVE TO SIT IN FULL-LOTUS.

Also you have to burn that energy off. Once the third eye is open that, wammo, it's O at a D time. I've had -- I don't know -- probably 20 today. Spring Fever.

You just sit in full-lotus. It depends how much food you eat, meat etc. -- but you have to make sure to ionize the energy.

Think of it this way -- the frequency of bones is ultrasound - that's why babies can hear ultrasounds.

Humans can hear ultrasound -- but ONLY within our heads, by using natural overtones through listening (meditation) -- NOT western math -- NOT western science. Western math and science GOES AGAINST THE NATURAL OVERTONES.

So that's why you're not going to see much peer-reviewed math on sonic bloom. Dan Carlson developed a proprietary nutrient blend that works, not to overdue the amplification from the ultrasound.

This is very much the same as balancing a diet when ionizing your body's chemicals. If I eat too much meat and don't shoot the energy into females -- or have them suck it up -- or if I don't ionize it in my own body and store it as electromagnetic energy -- then it's gonna blow.

There's going to be an explosion in the lab -- just as too much nutrients will "blow" the plants using sonic bloom.

drew,

"You just sit in full-lotus. It depends how much food you eat, meat etc. -- but you have to make sure to ionize the energy."

was this aimed at answering my question?

I couldn't tell.

thank you either way.

There were two questions -- both reinforced each other. But to answer your second question, earlier in meditation last night I was thinking about why I hadn't noticed you posting and why that was and I also thought to myself -- the ONLY way you can overcome losing the "alchemical pill" is to sit in full-lotus.

So, in other words, who I am to aim anything? The information just flows from the full-lotus and we just ride the harmonics -- the energy resonates back into consciousness.

And just to put the nail in the coffin on the whole "peer-review" and sonic bloom thing -- instead of pretending the internet doesn't exist, holding my dick, and screaming for mom to take me to the bathroom -- I did something crazy.

I googled peer-review and sonic bloom. But how much more fun it is to pretend I'm a fucking illusion and I'll give a billion dollars to anyone who can prove I exist. any takers?

Here you go Mr. Mall Science:

Gerry Carlson of Bioresearch Farm in Cedar Falls, Iowa, and Senior Editor of Professional Farmers reporting the results of a controlled field study, obtained a 31% increase in soybean yield, partly due to the increase in soybean size, the number of pods were much higher (60-100/plant), clustered 5-7/bract (sometimes 9).

"Director of the Department of Tree Physiology and Biochemistry at the Xinjiang Academy of Forestry Sciences in the People's Republic of China, Professor Hou Tian Zhen, led a team of researchers evaluating the use of Sonic Bloom in three separate experiments.

In 1989, the first experiment, conducted in the greenhouse at the An-ning Experiment Station, tomatoes treated with Sonic Bloom sound and foliar spray averaged nearly double the number of flowers per plant and 27% more fruit.

In 1990, a field experiment at the An-ning Experiment Station demonstrated that Sonic Bloom-treated green beans increased yields by 81%, sweet beets yields increased 67%, and soybeans increased 29%. Unlike the first experiment the sound was amplified although the separation of the planting beds was only 200 meters. With greater isolation, the yield differences might have been still greater.

In 1991 a large-scale field experiment was conducted using watermelon plots 300 meters apart in a field at the An-ning Experiment Station. Sonic Bloom-treated melons yielded 65% more than the control group.

Professor Zhen noted the hypotheses that might explain the mechanism of yield increase. While some scholars suggest that sound waves might effect the wider opening of the stomata (pores in the under side of the leaf through which gases flow in and out of the plant), another explanation was given by Dr. San Lunjing, professor at Zao-Dao-Tian University in Japan. He suggested "the bioelectrical potential is shafted when the plant receives sound wave stimulation. The shaft, in turn, generates ionic flow and such ionic flow stimulates cells resulting in optimized growth. The results of plant biochemical potential monitoring following sound stimulation confirmed the shaft of bioelectrical potential."

"In our cooperative research in plant control systems with Qing Hua University, China, we were able to detect the sound produced by Haiyu plant using a laser resonation method. We also found that a plant can selectively absorb sound waves at a certain frequency. Our research is underway to investigate changes in plant photorespiration, enzyme activity, and hormones when a plant is exposed to sound wave stimulation"

---Here are just a few of the American farmers I saw talking about their experiences with it. Im sure it would be pretty easy to contact any of them.

"Cranberries Nathaniel Shurtleff, Jr. Fox Island Cranberry Corporation, South Carver, Massachusetts, a cranberry grower for over 60 years has 21 acres of cranberries. He says he has never seen anything like the increase in quantity and quality. The sugar content of 8.92 was much higher than normal. In 1996 before using Sonic Bloom, their yield was 126 barrels/acre, a $10,000/acre gross profit. In 1997 they treated their crop with Sonic Bloom and increased their yield to 209 barrels/acre, a $16,700/acre gross profit. The additional $600 in costs for Sonic Bloom treatment obtained a net gain of $6,000/acre. For 21 acres that is a net gain of $126.000. Bob Perry of Perry Cranberries in South Carver, Massachusetts found that fairy rings disappeared and no fungicide was used on his crop."

Tomatoes Carolyn Ormsbee of Gardener Supply Company in Burlington, Vermont, established two plots, one at each end of a building to separate the control from sound emanating from the test plots. The tomato plants treated with the Sonic Bloom system (sound and foliar spray) produced 195.05 lbs compared to the control that produced 131.75 pounds, a 67% increase in yield. A gathering of ripe tomatoes a month earlier revealed more ripe tomatoes from the treated plants 31.85 lb compared to 22.1 lb untreated. This shows that there is a 69% earlier maturity in the treated tomatoes.

In 1993, Charles Dodge at Melody Farms, Mountain Home, Arkansas said that they had typically harvested 9,000-10,000 lbs of tomatoes/season from a 4,000 square foot greenhouse. Now with Sonic Bloom treatment the harvest averages 19,000 lb/season, about 100% increase in yield. The shelf life is twice as long as before, sometimes three times as long. "People come from far distances to purchase my tomatoes and, I might add, I get similar taste praise for my cucumbers and blueberries as well."

"I started in either 1984 or 1985..I use Sonic Bloom on all my tomatoes as well as all my cucumbers and blueberries. In fact, I use it on some of the trees on my property too."

Suckers, the shoot between the main stem and a lateral branch, are normally sterile. With Sonic Bloom-treatment the sucker would be fully rooted in 10-12 days and in full production 45-55 days later. From seed, these tomatoes normally mature in 90 days. Using Sonic Bloom to help them produce their tomatoes from suckers rather than seed accelerates their production schedule by 23-35 days and eliminates the cost of seed. This method of growing tomatoes produces plants 7-9 feet tall producing 400-600 tomatoes per plant, often with double tomatoes per 'hand.'....Everyone who gardens without Sonic Bloom is working against themselves -- tomatoes included!"

"Gerry Carlson of Bioresearch Farm in Cedar Falls, Iowa, and Senior Editor of Professional Farmers reporting the results of a controlled field study, obtained a 31% increase in soybean yield, partly due to the increase in soybean size, the number of pods were much higher (60-100/plant), clustered 5-7/bract (sometimes 9). "

OK the use of sonic bloom in Indonesia for rice production would be part of something called "SRI" farming.

Check out this analysis -- showing how PEER REVIEWED research failed to show vast increase in yields from SRI farming (which is just intensive organic traditional farming). Nevertheless farmers and scientists working together have achieved fantastic yield increases from SRI -- in contrast to the PEER REVIEWED study.

So it goes to show that corporate agribusiness is bunk -- not to mention science as a whole:

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lfantasticriceyields.htm

And for those of you still trying to read the internet with your hands over your eyes, crying, "Mommy, take this new information away it's scary!!" -- here's the critical paragraph:

The basis for dismissing the high yields obtained in some parts of Madagascar as "fallacy" is highly questionable. It rests on a `model' for predicting theoretical maximum yield using `constants' derived solely from empirical observations on conventionally grown crops, which have no independent justification in terms of the plant's metabolism. For example, biomass accumulation depends on the balance between photosynthesis (which builds up biomass) and respiration (which decreases it), and that can change under different conditions. A healthy plant is also more efficient in using energy and accumulating biomass than an unhealthy one.

Edited by drew hempel

Your facts are indisputable. Sonic bloom has been researched and shown to work without a full understanding of how. Although this is a red herring because the original argument was that birdsong would activate the same type of reaction yet it has a frequency much higher than that of the sonic bloom.

I'm done arguing this it's tiresome and I'm fed up with being insulted.

Sign in to follow this