dao zhen

Tragedy in China

This is a part of the earth changes --- sending blessings to the Chinese people and the entire country!

That would be absolutely horrible! :(

Godbless the dead....

and the alive, for generations.

My heart breaks for all.

So far is very near.

the strongest of all things

and the most fragile of all things

is life.

If you've worked with such,

you know it is true.

what strength that can be given with

this child's thoughts and prayers

i do send out to all.

thank you

S.

Great to hear you're OK, Jesse! :)

I was still contemplating your retreat this year. (But have been very busy of late and still calculating my vacation time.) And I guess it's been relocated now...

Anyhow, I have heard some truly heartbreaking stories there. It has really shown the good hearts of many self-sacrificing people and amazingly courageous children.

So, I ask myself why it happened there, of all places?

I wonder if

could have possibly been employed to trigger the earthquakes?

Or if this is just the beginning of more of a series of natural Earth changes...?

I send my prayers and a little money to them.

Edited by vortex

A Special Announcement

from Spring Forest

A great imbalance has been created by recent events halfway around the world. The unbelievable suffering caused by catastrophic destruction is often more than the mind can absorb. For those who were fortunate enough to have survived these events, it is the beginning of a life that is forever changed. The people of Tibet, Myanmar, and China are our neighbors, and they need our help.

We are organizing a healing meditation and relief effort for our neighbors on the other side of the globe, and we invite you to join us.

On Thursday, May 22, Master Lin will conduct a healing meditation at 7:30 p.m. for all those affected by these recent events. For those of you who are able to join us in person, we will meet at the Eisenhower Community Center (1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, Minnesota, 55305). The Center will seat approximately six hundred people. Please plan to arrive by 7:15 p.m. We will adjourn at 9:00 p.m. This event is free and open to the public, so please bring your family and friends. We will be soliciting donations for the relief effort at this gathering (bring cash and/or your checkbook) and forwarding them on to the International Red Cross Relief Effort.

Those of you who are unable to join us at the Eisenhower Center, but would like to meditate simultaneously, may use a world clock to determine the correct time for your location. Master Lin will be focusing his energy and ours on the people who so need our help.

If you are unable to attend the event, but are moved to give financial assistance, please send your contribution to the Spring Forest Center (7520 Market Place Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, 55344). Make your check payable to Spring Forest and, in the memo line, enter "relief effort." We will add your donation to the Spring Forest assistance effort, the proceeds of which will be sent to the International Red Cross Relief Effort on June 16.

Please hold our neighbors in your hearts and meditations, remembering that their struggles will go on long after the news stories have faded from the media.

Spring Forest Qigong

7520 Market Place Drive

Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344

952-593-5555

I have posted a few pictures in the Gallery section. There are 4 pictures showing some of the damage to the Jianwu Temple at the base of Mt. Qingcheng, which is near the epicenter of the quake. I am told almost all of the temples on the mountain were badly damaged. I do not have any pictures of the other temples but will be sure to pass on any that come my way. The death toll and the destruction of one of Daoism's most sacred areas is truly heartbreaking.

So many places in QingCheng Shan were destroyed and damaged during the quake in May.

For those who wish to read more about QingCheng Shan - Please visit Here -

We have put up a donation link on this page, and are raising money to help rebuild and restore temples in this Holy Mountain......

it is. not unbelieveable.

vortex?

Well, first I'd like to see some pictures of this huge concrete debris that supposedly flowed out of the ground like toothpaste. Because I haven't heard about this elsewhere?

And secondly, I'm not sure that's symptomatic of a nuclear detonation, anyways. Has this happened anywhere else, before? And, do atomic bombs really go off for 3 minutes?

It was these concrete pieces. The eruption lasted about three minutes.
Thirdly, I'd like to know who is actually funding the Epoch Times?

Because it's based in NY and they claim a weekly global circulation of 1.5 million - yet the papers are given out for free. And this includes home deliveries too. That's a HUGE tab, folks. So, who is paying for all of this?

Now, it is very unabashedly a very biased, pro-Falun Gong/anti-CCP rag.

Hence, Li Hongzi states that it "was established by Dafa disciples for validating the Fa."

Although the paper itself claims that "We are not funded by Falun Gong, we don't speak for Falun Gong, and we don't represent Falun Gong."

So, which is it? Something's a little fishy here...

Personally, I did try out Falun Gong for a while. But one thing that always puzzled me was where they got the money to fund their massive operation - because so much of their materials and such were often given out for free. Yet, they never asked for donations or dues or anything...

Anyhow, obviously the paper has its own agenda as a smear campaign against the CCP. And the journalistic quality of some its stories may be somewhat questionable. However, that doesn't automatically invalidate or validate any of them. Just means you have to take that into additional account when reading any of their stories.

BTW, I do see dialectic materialism, Marxism, Communism and the CCP as "evil" in many ways. Because they are part of a larger, global psyop to de-spiritualize humanity. You see this everywhere from pharmaceutical Freudian psychology to medicine to government and education. So, I am not pro-CCP/anti-FG, either. What I am against is yellow journalism and foreign, hegemonic elements possibly tooling FG as a proxy to disseminate propaganda in the global chess game against China.

Sorry if I didn't give you a dumbed-down answer. :D

Sorry if I didn't give you a dumbed-down answer. :D

hey! hey!

i asked for your opinion. how stupid was that? ;)

smiles

Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

to the people of China and her lands.

May they all be blessed & May their children not suffer.

hey! hey!

i asked for your opinion. how stupid was that? ;)

smiles

Depends on how much you wanna know?

dont_link_me.jpg

"There are complicated reasons for the anomaly of animals and underground water. An earthquake is only one of them along with climate change and weather conditions,"

Taiwan satellite recorded a sharp drop in ionospheric density above Sichuan before the Wenchuan earthquake, according to a Taiwan newspaper.

The newspaper said that the province's Formosa-3 satellite recorded ionospheric density in the atmosphere of 1.2 million electrically charged particles in some 1,000 square kilometers around Wenchuan six to 15 days before the May 12 earthquake. On May 11, the eve of the quake, ionospheric density had dropped by half to 600,000 charged particles, it said.

"There is absolutely no doubt that there were electronic precursors," said Gary Gilson of the Seismology Research Center at Monash University in Melborne, Australia.

Hmm, now what might have caused that? Why would ionospheric density drop before an earthquake?

Ever heard of HAARP (

)?
HAARP uses a billion watts - beamed straight into the ionosphere for experiments.

If you do this with a billion watts...the vibrations are so violent...the vibrations could be so severe underground, that could even cause an earthquake.

HAARP can create some of the effects that the Sun creates that are similar to the aurora borealis. HAARP can paint designs in the sky, if you will. It can take the beam and move it in any pattern

21131706li4.jpg

See the fingerprints here?

Look, let me break this down for you:

Soviet_Scalar_Weapons-787904.jpg

US developed HAARP based upon Tesla's research (all his notes were confiscated upon his death). Using this weapon, they can now manipulate weather and ground effects anywhere on the globe. And by extension, blackmail other governments to follow their demands...or face the consequences.

They asked the Indonesian government to open the Strait of Malacca and to join in the fight against terrorism and they refused. What happened? There was a tsunami - and suddenly, they cooperated.

In Myanmar, they were about to have an election. And, immediately before the election it came.

And, China had just succeeded in getting India to join with Russia, Brazil and other countries to join the Shanghai Cooperation. And Japan just had a very, very friendly summit meeting with China.

Sichuan got attacked as a warning shot across the bow to stop THIS:

SCO_Taiwan_Map.png

SCO1_logo.png

Look, there's a huge power struggle going on behind the scenes for global domination using secret, advanced weaponry and ruthless realpolitik. But all most people see is the very tip of the iceberg - and heavily-distorted propaganda.

People really need to start looking past the headlines these days. The world is on spin cycle and what you see, is very often not what you really got. Of course, I can also see why many would simply rather NOT.

blue_pill.jpg

But, the choice is still yours..

Edited by vortex

Ageed, David. I just want to add, Russia has a very powerful HAARP as well.

It is said in Buddhism that when there are earthquakes, storms, etc which result in

death, it is the work of demons.

When there are earthquakes, storms, etc, which result in no destruction and death, a living being

has attained Annutura Samyaksambodhi.

The last few disasters since 2005 didn't have the energetic feel of a real proper cultivated force.

Demons like to show their strength and power. Their abilities and will.

Wise Sages and Buddhas, Bodhisattvas do not.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

It is said in Buddhism that when there are earthquakes, storms, etc which result in

death, it is the work of demons.

When there are earthquakes, storms, etc, which result in no destruction and death, a living being

has attained Annutura Samyaksambodhi.

The last few disasters since 2005 didn't have the energetic feel of a real proper cultivated force.

Demons like to show their strength and power. Their abilities and will.

Wise Sages and Buddhas, Bodhisattvas do not.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Thank you for sharing that Lin.

could be applied to a lot of different layers

(on larger and smaller scales!)

interesting

Shon