Sign in to follow this  
rain

dr glenn morris

i enjoyed morris' book Path Notes of an American Ninja Master. it led me to take ambidexterity more seriously. and he writes in a very non-flashy, down-to-earth manner.

he died in april of '06 though. the way you wrote your inquiry it seemed as if you didn't know that.

i know a lot of the NorCal ninja folks and he was well-liked among them.

i enjoyed morris' book Path Notes of an American Ninja Master. it led me to take ambidexterity more seriously. and he writes in a very non-flashy, down-to-earth manner.

he died in april of '06 though. the way you wrote your inquiry it seemed as if you didn't know that.

i know a lot of the NorCal ninja folks and he was well-liked among them.

Hundun

thanks for answering

i am aware of his death. the information i have been receiving speak of him in present terms though. i kinda like that.

i really hope someone has had direct contact with some of these people.

ambidexerity you say..wow thats most insteresting..

I just asked Chris and Max if my intuitive reaction to the snake bagua in the park as to "walking it mirrored" was ok or to be avoided.

"In the mathematical field of knot theory, an amphichiral knot, also called an achiral knot or amphicheiral knot, is an oriented knot equivalent to its mirror image."

Also I very much want to know why there was a sensation of something stirring turning causing a slight pain in my lower dan tien like that of an early pregnancy when I first stepped in with my left foot doing the snake bagua.

sigh

Edited by rain

I was wondering if any of you know of or have had a Dr. Glenn Morris as a teacher, or know Santiago Dobles or Tao Semko?

-_-

Hi Rain,

What would you like to know I know them all VERY WELL.

peace,

Vajra

Sign in to follow this