Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

Bring Kunlun to St. Louis

Hey Mantra we need this in the heartland!

I hope you will Ask Max if he will come to St. Louis Mo Soon!!!

I think they need at least 20 people to break even in an affordable locale... if you build it, they will come! :lol:

ok I will work on it--how many of you guys would come to St. louis to help get enough people???? I know i have a few people but an add in our Spirit seeker mag would bring many in!

Well that's alot closer to Wisconsin than New Jersey was. :lol: I could probably make it depending on when it was.

I am currently working on the same issue here in Iowa. Rich in Maui is coming in about a month to do a weekend kunlun workshop here in Fairfield and depending on the turn-out hopefully Max will come in the fall.

Edited by Swami Jai

I met Richard at the first workshop I went to in LA. Seemed like a really good guy and close student of Max. So is Richard able to do the Kunlun transmission also? I was always under the impression Max was the one who did the initial transmission to initiate the energy and put you in the lineage and other students of his like Kan, Richard, Mantra68 etc did more like "tune up" transmissions.

But Richard was great to sit next to regardless. He is one of those Kunluners that laughs alot and makes you laugh alot too.

We are always open to new places, so we'll see.

Also, those interested in promoting our school should run any materials by Max via myself for approval before publishing and distributing.

Send to: [email protected]

Thanks.

Chris

Sign in to follow this