Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Looking to Buy Landed Hoplites

I'm leaving with a Small Warband to join the Ruined Prince's Army. If you have any Landed Hoplites or Slaves I'm willing to buy them here. Payment is expected in Psychic Draw and you will be added to my Well. 

If no one responds I'll send my Warband to take all those slaves you Ill Cultivators keep in your heads, and you won't even notice the difference.

A dog knows how to bark, a human should know their place!

"A Landed Follower with Two Formulas" is their prized possession. Their Eid flows without use, and they wield a heavy bronze shield and spear

Edited by Mithras

8 Slaves are taken from Random Interlopers without Cost, slaves are cut down and turned into Two Landed Hoplites.

The Two landed Hoplites upon seeing the state of man are each granted a Heavy Bronze Shield and Spear, the wealth of 8 slaves pooled together hardly feeding their purchase.

They are sent to a mountain home of a Renowned Sage to swing their spears at the sky.

12 Slaves are taken from Known Interlopers who Abuse their Transcendance with their Eye,

Slaves are cut down and turned into 7 Landed Hoplites.

The Seven Landed Hoplites upon seeing their illnesses swear fealty but are rejected, instead they are granted a Heavy Bronze Shield and Spear each, the leftover wealth taken to feed their obsessions.

They are sent to a mountain home of a Renowned Sage to swing their spears at the sky.

Edited by Mithras

38 Slaves are collected from random variables which don't respond in similar subsections. The Slaves are cut apart and turned into 3 landed Hoplites.

Verily the 3 Landed Hoplites are rewarded with large wealth and a Heavy Bronze Shield and Spear Each. They are sent to prowl beneath the Renowned Sage's Mountain, placing more shields in the Sky.

149 Slaves are collected from those that don't use them and leave them in their words, Verily the slaves are cut apart and their excess drained apart. Lordlings who make no use of wealth are hardly noble, do you think dominance is a reasonable response?

The Slaves are cut down with little attention or use, What flesh is left over leaves 8 Landed Hoplites in full kit with hefty purses.

They are sent to prowl beneath the Renowned Sage's Mountain, placing more shields in the Sky.

18 Slaves are collected from those that would have responded, they are greeted and paid in Psychic Draw. Pleased, they pay maintenance but are rejected.

The Slaves are each raised as a Landed Hoplite, Each given a Heavy Bronze Shield and Spear each. They are sent to prowl beneath the Renowned Sage's Mountain, Destroying shields placed in the sky.

Edited by Mithras

3299 Slaves are collected from those that should have responded, they are robbed by skillful maneuver, what little loss noticed to them having little tide or withdrawal.

The Slaves are slaughtered without perception, 32 Landed Hoplites are raised and 12 Salt Farmers are skillfully raised without any attention or purpose. A small guild forms around the Salt Farmers but it is easily dissolved and swallowed; their effect on any standard so small they leave hardly any allowance.

By some strange occurrence it appears the gild of gift from tearful sages has not effected the Ruined Prince at all, his mockery leaving the same discussion without trace for approval.

The 32 Landed Hoplites are left to swing their spears at the Salt Farmers and Leave their shields in their eyes. The Salt Farmers farm salt at the foot of the Renowned Sages Mountain.

2.3 Million slaves are collected from Distant answers which would have liked to speak. The Slaves are all executed and 2,000 Landed Hoplites are raised. 

They are left to place more shields in the sky and strike their spears where they feel empty. 

12.6 Million slaves are collected and executed as deserters from armies that did not cling to a certain circle. 

8,000 Landed Hoplites are raised, each carrying a Heavy Bronze Shield and a Spear each. What belongings left behind are left to fill their wages and empty diets.

The Hoplites are instructed to raze and pillage other answers, there is an odd instruction, The Golden Carcass can be restored...

Do you think inaction is a pleasant excuse? It certainly is the best one

Dealing in slavery, really, where does that take the dealers ?

Speaking for myself, that path leads to no where I want to journey into.

There is a Light somewhere, turning from Light leads to more Darkness.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this