hervoyel

Sending healing/soothing energy to someone far away

Hello all,

does anyone has pointers to some practice to send soothing/healing energy to someone far away? My girlfriend lives very far away, and I would like to be able to send her soothing/healing energy when she feels down or sick or not at ease.

And, as a more advanced step, to feel a mutual energetic/spiritual connection remotely.

Any idea?

Cheers

Hello all,

does anyone has pointers to some practice to send soothing/healing energy to someone far away? My girlfriend lives very far away, and I would like to be able to send her soothing/healing energy when she feels down or sick or not at ease.

And, as a more advanced step, to feel a mutual energetic/spiritual connection remotely.

Any idea?

Cheers

Ooo,

Great question.

U got it easy :)

She's your girl friend, so you already know what she feels like.

Have you ever really felt love when you've looked at someone/thing?

(No. Not LUST for like a sandwich or something!... that's another energy! :rolleyes: )

Or felt loved when someone has looked at u ?

I am sure they have,

though we all go though points that make it hard to remember sometimes.

If you look at pictures of gurus, saints, or holy folks, no mater there religion,

You always(Just go with me) see them with shining eyes

and this "wacky" blissed out smile,

Think about it. Make a face, Scowl.

Even in play it effects how ya feel, right?

That, kid, is a part of the key ; ) Smile !!! :D feel it your self .

And feel her ( minds out of the gutters,kids) as much as you can.

Like your sitting there with her.

Then just stay in that space, no need to have expectations

or to worry about what to "Do", just be there.

... after it happens? that doesn't matter either, just enjoy it!

You can feel her she can feel you.

Though not everyone has been taught to think like that,

so some folks may not be as aware yet or may not want to be.

That doesn't matter, just have fun with it.

All ya need to know is ...

u know her.

what she feals like.

& Love is a Great vehicle

for any kind of healing energy.

Most have heard that "energy follows thought" (um,is it Yi leads qi? or did i use the wrong word?)

add a bit of feeling and watch the ampage Soar!

Have fun!

Shon

what's your experience? what skills do you already have?

i think shontonga gave some decent pointers, but your sensitivity and connection to the energy may mean the difference between a real visceral exchange and a pleasant fantasy.

there's no such thing as far away, especially when you're talking about someone who's in your heart.

there are countless techniques. you could even make up your own. that kind of stuff doesn't matter as much as some might think. don't sweat the technique. what matters most from a technical standpoint is that you mean it.

how in touch you are with the life force will determine the results.

there are exceptions, but as a rule i find that most people end up just playing in their own heads due to their lack of connection to the energy.

hey friend

try this

Tap your heart center 7 times with left hand lightly--then tap your crown center 7 times lightly 7 times.

Now focus on your heart center and see it as a beautiful rose bud blooming and opening. Then see your girlfriends loving face --think of the love you have for her and take a deep breath and and focus on your heart center hold out your hands palms facing your girlfriend and exhale sending golden and pink loving energy --mentally say i love you to her several times --then keep breathing deeply and say may God Bless you with divine love and peace and light--then focus on your crown center see it as a huge lotus flower and inhale then on the exhale send blessing healing electric violet energy saying may God bless you with soothing healing energy with mercy and loving kindness and divine light love healing power. Now repeat the whole thing using your crown and heart together. Do this for no more than 10 min and i think you will be happy--I know you will be happy :)

This is a mini version of the Twin hearts meditation form Master Choa Kok Sui.

I hope you try this and enjoy it. Also this is good to do to your enemies and those who have hurt you or those you have harmed.

Peace

Jedi777

Edited by Jedi777