steve

In memoriam

5 minutes ago, steve said:

… Understanding others’ feelings through digital media can be elusive for me.

Same here. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

People seem to have different reactions to Marblehead and Starjumper but I think they've got plenty in common.  They both might deny it but I think Marblehead was a bit of a starjumper and Starjumper a bit of a marblehead.

Marblehead was a skeptical down to earth person and didn't concern himself with esoterical practices. But to Starjumper those things were all important. Also Marblehead was more tolerant of opposing opinions than Starjumper. As to their character traits however I think they had much in common.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Marblehead was a skeptical down to earth person and didn't concern himself with esoterical practices. 

You're probably right, and yes, Marblehead certainly presented himself that way -- skeptical and down to earth.  Personally, I never took him at his word and always considered him a closet starjumper.  I have a (bad?) habit of not believing people when they tell me they're "not spiritual."

Even the name, Marblehead, is a bit of a playful wink.  Did Marblehead really consider himself a marblehead?  There's a lot of paradox going on here.  As soon as a person calls himself a marblehead you know he's not because the true marbleheads don't have that kind of self-awareness and humility.  And as soon as a person calls himself a starjumper you know... 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

Marblehead is not riding a dragon , he is still in  that 'retirement cottage '  in the field with the butterflies .

And SJ can be riding a dragon ... or be a dragon .... or whatever .

What if  .... bear with me for a minute  .... what if , when we ' pass on '     we get a choice

" Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may there be granted the accomplishment of their true Wills; whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the accomplishment of their wills ."

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Marblehead is not riding a dragon , he is still in  that 'retirement cottage '  in the field with the butterflies .

I seem to remember him riding a badass ‘vette ot something like that. I don’t think he needs a dragon.

• Like 1

Steve your name is too big,

I'm going to rob your pendant store and throw it in the City of Slums. I'm sorry I just need more milk and I can't afford any

interview with B)

On 07/03/2022 at 1:04 AM, Ken jolly said:

Hi guys my name is Ken I actually did an interview with star jumper recently …

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am saddened at his passing, RIP, old school friend.  What a brave maverick.  He had a vision and built it.  A very rare thing.  Talented,  dedicated, ornery, calls it like he sees it, take no prisoners or bullshit.  Yet approachable and helpful.  Very Tao. 

I had daydreams of going to his small retreat down south.  I'm sure I would have learned much. 

• Like 5

On 5/27/2023 at 1:24 PM, steve said:

Don’t you think that’s up to the dragon? Starjumper and Marblehad most likely had quite a bit of interaction here over the years. I don’t recall their relationship but I hope at this point there would be no obstacles to love.

It's true! I was just imagining some fun activities for ascended bums to try out. I think they could make a good team. 

• Like 3

On 25/05/2023 at 11:28 PM, Nungali said:

I wonder what happened ? He told me once some locals where 'after him' .

He was in heart failure, and then passed of a heart attack

3 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

He was in heart failure, and then passed of a heart attack

Do you know did he find someone to care for his animals before he passed?

Just now, kakapo said:

Do you know did he find someone to care for his animals before he passed?

He had moved away from the property he was at prior to this, towards the coast.

Given that, I would be inclined to say yes (As he hardly relocated all of them with him)

• Like 2