almaxy

How exactly does females drain our Jing

10 hours ago, schroedingerscat said:

Would you be willing to share a bit about that? (Maybe via dm as it would go probably off topic?)

I dont think its off topic  and I will be brief ;

the Eastern approach has this 'drain / loose your jing  thing going and the Western is that it increases , energy, vitality,  etc. and that energy can also be directed to other  things .

Obviously I am not talking about 'normal everyday sex' that a lot of people have ..... let's call it  ( as 'tantra' is a wide term and often misapplied and the other term , 'sex magick' ... urrrrgh !  )  ' energized sex / love  making ' .

10 hours ago, schroedingerscat said:

@OP: don’t worship the gate, worship the light. Wherever you focus on, there your energy goes. 

Well said . Also dont  think the energy ( if you can find this type of energy ) comes from you  , realize you are a 'gate'  as well . 

• Thanks 1

if you have a traumatic or negative experience with women . Then interacting with them, unconsciously, these experiences can weaken you by causing you tension unconsciously. And this prolonged or strong tension can weaken you.

(not women weaken you but they trigger memories).

The second option is.. that there are rumours of energy draining possible by anyone (not just women).

I think that is less frequent...

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 12:45 AM, Pak_Satrio said:

How come no garlic and onions?

f

Edited by f-man
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 8:24 AM, almaxy said:

Hello!:D

I've been reading Voidisyinyang(Drew) content and he talks a lot about how does attraction from the opposite sex happens and  how girls and also males can drain our jing.

I have so many questions on this subject, maybe you guys can help me, so:

Hide contents

1 - How exactly does women drain our jing?

Spoiler

They will do sexual poses trying to attract you to get you an erection. Ie. they will feel their privates or yank up their butt. When we look at it (apparently third eye supposed to shoot) you squeeze perinium like you are ejaculating. they will make a huuuutt sound like a dog yelping.

Hide contents

2 - Did they just need to look at us or there needs to be eye contact(I need to look at her too)?yes u can look at her. Just dont stare it could become awkward

Hide contents

3 - Did they need to look at us or by simply being next to us they are already draining our jing? the closer the better. same goes with qi transmission . its exponential.

Hide contents

4 - If I just look at a girl will I lose jing to her or I need to look at her with sexual desire? when the transmission o at a d is successful you will lose jing. both parties wil benefit

Hide contents

5 - Do I really LOSE jing in these scenarios or it's JUST CONVERTED from Jing to sexual fluid and then there's the need to reconvert it back to jing?

you lose jin. it does get converted to jing (sexual fluid). you can try to convert it back to energy gas. move it from your lower dt to mdt. or condense the jing at the ldt.

Hide contents

6 - If I talk to a girl she will drain my jing, correct? What about talking to other males?

Spoiler

Males can drain chi too. if thei have low testosterone. this is the reason some people become same sex attractiveness.

Hide contents

7 - How exactly males drain our jing? Drew talks about Male pervs who drains jing, so only male pervs can take jing from another male? yes. even make you cause an erection.

Hide contents

8 - Is that why people isolate themselves from society so that they can conserve the maximum amount of jing without people draining them?

yes. ie. becoming celibate and monkhood.

Hide contents

9 - So, someone who retains his seed for 30 days away from society will have a lot more jing than someone who retained his seed for 30 days but is still living among society, correct? yup. but if you can control your jing they can be the same

Hide contents

10 - What role qigong, neigong, etc.. takes in this scenario? So now let's use an example of two people living among society: They both retains their seeds for 30 days, but one of the practices a form of qigong and the other doesn't. So that means the one who practices qigong will have more jing than the one who doesn't, correct? Considering they both have a good diet, good sleep, etc.. the only change is the practice or not of qigong. qigong builds and maintains balance in shen qi and jing. neigong condenses the jing and mixes it with the yin energy of the earth a well as yang chi of the heavens. neigong causes kan and li (mdt plus ldt) to happen. The one who practies qigong will have more jing than the one who doesnt. there are qigong masters who are able to influence another via mind control . They simply have more chi and jing.

this is my experience and what I learned from drew hempel.

Thanks in advance!:lol:

• Thanks 1

On 4/30/2023 at 3:56 PM, Pak_Satrio said:

Instead of focusing on what makes us lose jing, what if we discuss the best way to create more jing?

Our sailava during meditation can increase jing

on a side note one could take a long swim in really cold water, (however many times necessary) which will get the mind off of sex and most other other subjects besides wanting to get warmed back up.  ;)  (just don't kill yourself with hypothermia)

Doubtful it's saliva. Some types of tantric practices would have the practitioner press a slightly rolled back tip of the tongue to the upper palate for a certain duration. With practice, this releases a particular secretion that's believed to be rather potent and especially nourishing to the subtle body. I'd assume this will somehow also nourish the physical body over time. Often referred to as ambrosia or nectar. This ambrosia is also accessible to both partners engaging in karmamudra in its pure/authentic form. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 1:10 AM, Chang dao ling said:

Our sailava during meditation can increase jing

That's why swallowing the saliva when we sink the qi to the ldt is important.