almaxy

How exactly does females drain our Jing

4 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Some guys choose celibacy because they genuinely want to stop having sex and sexual thoughts.  But I've noticed that there's another group of men who choose celibacy because they want women to find them more attractive.  They often remark that after a few weeks of "jing retention" that women are more sexually interested in them.  Is this a benefit?  Seems to me that there's something twisted about deciding to stop having sex with the (secret?) purpose of involving oneself still deeper in sexualized contexts.

Yeah but  .... pffffft .   No fap , women attracted .    New gorgeous GF  - other women attracted .  Married ?  Other women attracted . Walking around town with a cute little kid , women attracted .  Free, single, ready to go  ?

Women not attracted .

Women stealing my jing ? 

:D    

How come, I got new gorgeous friend and  energy up, mood fantastic, diet and sleep improved, physical regeneration happening  ....  for BOTH of us  .

Stealing my jing ?  

Poor men ... they always get so confused , blaming,  projecting .

I worked with this guy that most people thought normal .  He was often pop with the ladies and had no trouble getting ( but not keeping ) a GF .   BUT .... a woman would come into work, do a bit of biz with us . I'd chat , be nice, many of them seemed nice too , I would usually have a laugh with them and a banter  ..... brighten up the day a bit .  He would seem to be acting the same but after they left he would  sorta slump and  " " Did you feel that ! ?  That woman !   She was draining my energy ! " 

Curious that it was only the attractive women ( to him ) that drained his energy .... apparently women who are not attractive to him do not have that ability   ;) 

Like I wrote in my play 'The Raven'  ( all the separate  Raven myths from Greek and Roman sources - they dont exist all in one place but parts scattered through various works ) , where the Raven has just witnessed Apollo  shoot  his beloved in the breast with an arrow  (and kill her )  ... and then go into a further rage about what just happened , the Raven recounts ;

" He blames , her , the bow, the arrow, this very bird,  his strong right arm ... everything , but his own jealous rage .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Curious that it was only the attractive women ( to him ) that drained his energy .... apparently women who are not attractive to him do not have that ability   ;) 

Women never steal my jing.  Shirtless construction workers though, they're the worst.  Absolutely shameless.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

English is his second language so can forgive him there, but can’t forgive him wasting time trying to learn from Drew’s posts 

Oh pardon me .... I thought he was from USA ! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Women never steal my jing.  Shirtless construction workers though, they're the worst.  Absolutely shameless.

Then you can be proud that your jing has helped to fuel  workers and rebuild many a new project .

I mean .... take a look at this  erection .... wow  ! 

Spoiler

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.WbH50j5R42OPbEH1khzsEQHaLH%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=8f287f5c1aae9b34358880ba1a0404676d791cb4a7a21a4b83bfe383381addb9&ipo=images

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Poor men ... they always get so confused , blaming,  projecting .

" He blames , her , the bow, the arrow, this very bird,  his strong right arm ... everything , but his own jealous rage .

well.. that's not me.

Guys, as I said above "Oh and just to clarify: I don't hate women, it's nothing like that, I'm just trying to understand how this works, I perfectly accept talking to girls, eye contact, etc.."

I don't have this mentality of hate, I'm just lost in a hundred of posts over the internet of people with different ideas and I'm trying to understang who is right, Im trying to put the pieces together of a lot of information.

• Like 2

Do women provide energy to men?

I was in an informal group of neighbors last Friday, having drinks outside.  I was speaking with a woman and her husband approached to top up her glass.  While doing that he looked at me and spilt white wine on his wife's dress.

She was a bit annoyed and was further annoyed when her husband received sympathy from the nearby people.  She said: why did he get the sympathy and not me?

I replied that women provide particular energies to men and when it is withdrawn, the men find it hard to find alternative sources.

She understood.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, almaxy said:

well.. that's not me.

Good .  :)

But .... 'context'  .  IE those remarks where  response   to the quote above them and in relation to certain teachers of  'tantra ' .

There is a 'white gnostic' school of 'tantra' that sees things rather differently    ...  " considered as the oldest religion in the history of human civilization "  . . .  according to academics , but it goes a lot further back than that !

I would even be as bold to suggest  the 'black school'  is a relatively recent approach  that came with I.E. expansion .

For a supporting view from archaeology try ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Europe_(archaeology)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lairg said:

Do women provide energy to men?

I was in an informal group of neighbors last Friday, having drinks outside.  I was speaking with a woman and her husband approached to top up her glass.  While doing that he looked at me and spilt white wine on his wife's dress.

She was a bit annoyed and was further annoyed when her husband received sympathy from the nearby people.  She said: why did he get the sympathy and not me?

I replied that women provide particular energies to men and when it is withdrawn, the men find it hard to find alternative sources.

She understood.

Hmmmm ... I may be guilty of  that , but in  circumstances where I played BOTH of those male roles at once .

I was out with a very attractive and sexy young lady (its okay, dont panic - old story .... I used to be young once myself )  . She wanted a nice lunch with wine . So we went to an appropriate place .... with a waiter / owner  , who is often  'amusing  ' .

She wore a  white silk dress  and we had red wine  ( you know where this going ) .  I was raving and gesturing and ... wack! Smacked her wine glass off the table and   right up one side of her dress ... well, the dress now looked like she was in  car accident . Ooops .

Waiter cleaned everything up , I got off the hook . he refilled or glasses . We  drank some more and .....  I did it again .  Right up the other side of her dress .     The waiter comes over , looks at the situation  and in a refined manner as possible , adjusts his little over the forearm towel  and asks  ;

" Does madam require a raincoat ? "

- here is the crunch .    I got heaps of sex that night  ... with her , that is .

:huh:

No, I have no idea  what all of that means .   But probably   astral parasites , entities , demons or something .

B)

• Like 1

Sorry for being kinda obssessed with how to create female attraction, but if ya'll knew my actual situation you would understand why haha, I'm not playing the victim, I know it's wrong, I need to control my mind, my worldly desires and learn to transmute this energy to something more noble

Thanks for all the replies!

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 5:58 PM, almaxy said:

Sorry for being kinda obssessed with how to create female attraction, but if ya'll knew my actual situation you would understand why haha, I'm not playing the victim, I know it's wrong, I need to control my mind, my worldly desires and learn to transmute this energy to something more noble

Someone here whose opinion I value enormously once posted something along the lines of, being obsessed with sex, and being afraid of sex and obsessed with not having it, are equally damaging. 

The opinion of some random guy on the internet: Developing competency in any core aspect of the human experience has its place. Just be balanced. Have some lofty pursuits that have nothing to do with base desires. But also learn how to have a job and make money, how to make your body strong and healthy, how to win friends and influence people, and how to attract and satisfy the opposite sex (or whatever your preference). No problem.  Your lofty pursuits will ultimately go further this way anyway.

• Like 3

How to attract females, a method I have used to great success. 

First is to really feel the Divine is supporting you in your life. This makes you less desperate and more grounded. Basically non-needy. Meditate on this every day. 

Think women are abundant in numbers. Meditate on this every day. 

Then make space for her in your life. Clean your house as if she enters tomorrow and make things in order so it is not messy. Be a man, be proud of yourself. Unlock the male energy in you, don't be afraid to take charge. 

Wear the nice clothes you have for impressing her and the perfume you know turns them on. 

Meditate on bringing in a compatible partner into your life every day. 

Talk to her as if she is already there. 

One day you will actually feel her presence and know when she arrives but there will of course be a element of surprise. 

This will make you a magnet for the woman of your dreams. 

Keep doing the meditations every day until you succeed. 

• Wow 1

I can affirm the above post is

GOLD

Actually, I might go through it :

2 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

First is to really feel the Divine is supporting you in your life. This makes you less desperate and more grounded. Basically non-needy. Meditate on this every day. 

I have felt this support for a long time , actually it has blow me away to see how this can operate.   But I had not realized that 'living in that' would make me seem grounded, secure confident , non anxious , relaxed ... and happy and joyous .   Yes. 'non - needy .  Sometimes women friends ask for or give me a hug ,  if I feel they need it , I  give  ... a large flow of that energy to them in the hug .  A few times I have been told they where great hugs ;  ' just what I needed ' . 

IMO , one of the definitions of 'being a Man' , for me, is ;  being able to not only support yourself well, but to be able to create a surplus for others  , whether that be material wealth , food, energy, emotional balance , love , etc .  ( Of course, women might find that apt to describe themselves as well ? )

'Think ' ? They ARE very abundant . They have been in my life, somehow . Even in work, it was fields that had a lot of women workers. Now I am in an area that some  really nice women leave  due to  "lack of men" .

Then make space for her in your life. Clean your house as if she enters tomorrow and make things in order so it is not messy. Be a man, be proud of yourself.

Well, I do that for myself :)  .  However I have noticed that some notice the 'care' ... also the gardens, paths, entrance, fish ponds , possum , glider, and micro-bat boxes .

Unlock the male energy in you, don't be afraid to take charge. 

Ummm ....  hmmmm . 

I'd say , with this one 'timing' is essential . Knowing when to take charge .  I certainly know and understand some women , who like a strong confident man , also require  him to NOT always 'take charge' .

[ I went to work on a rival crew once ; a production in my home town, no going away to have to work . But my boss was not on that job , another crew . he used to be on that crew , his GF was the boss (and still is ) they split up and he formed a similar rival company , and we often found ourselves working side by side . That could be 'fun' at times  :D  .  Anyway, I went to work for 'the mad woman' , and her crew of  'bitchy lesbians '  .. I was warned by many  , dont do it ... she and they are  shit to work for .

Meh .

So I did , first day  boss woman gets me aside , the 'lesbian' (all women ) crew are listening : " Now , Dr Bacon ,  you are not going to have trouble  taking orders from a woman are you  ? "  

" Oh no .... as long as she knows what she is doing ."  She smirks , as we both know how successful she is ... still top dog in her field in the industry. Then she ;  " So , you dont mind 'women on top' ? "

" Oh no .... baby ... hop on, I'll just lie back and you can do what you want . "    ........     a moment of still silence .

Me:  " And that's basically because I am lazy . "   Then they burst out laughing . After that I kept getting the easiest jobs , kept getting told to take a break , go have a smoke ( i didnt at first , but they kept insisting ) .. okay then .  Then they bringing me  cuppas and little cakes  and fussing over me    . And I got paid more too !

Nasty old ' lesbians ' .    :D

Wear the nice clothes you have for impressing her and the perfume you know turns them on. 

Thing is , I have noticed those things are not that important . Many women are but many are not interested in the superficial , they want the gold inside .  But once they see that , and if you have not been too 'glamorous' ... any little 'spruce up' is certainly noticed .

I mean , my God .... I had friends visiting last month , ex boss and some   crew . I was on my out to meet them in town , and called into 'honey central ' *   where a  couple of the delightful young ladies where working .  All I had done  was have a shower , sort of 'did my hair' , had some half decent different clothes on , and sun glasses  ( cause I was driving ) and they  Ooooh and Ahhh and go 'You look like a rock star ! "

What the ..,..     talk about the illusion of glamour !   I was ' You mean  one of those  half dead burnt out old rock stars on heroin or something ? "   NO they insisted .  

Hilarious  IMO . 

* see my 'signature'  below

'meditate on '  I guess that could be a description of what I did .  For a while it has been a converse between  me and 'Big Mum' ;  surely there is a woman out there that could do with what I have to offer .... it would be good if she was like this and like that (  details ... but nothing about the physicality , just the type, energy , etc of a person .... NO  6'2"  redhead/auburn , between the age of .... with big ..... No NO No . 

I am even looking up to the sky <shrug>  " Where is she ?  "    Its amazing how things turn out sometimes .   She is here now , it took me a bit to realize , but now I see every step along the way, every request has been fulfilled ..... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! 

Have I actually died and gone to heaven ... why over the last  few years have I been getting not only everything I want but exactly how I want ?  Thats it isn't it ?

I'm actually dead now .  

Got a friend  who was OS . he went into a shop and saw this funny little rainbow hat  and thought  ' Thats for my wife.' and bought it , but he didnt have a wife .  Later, in another place he saw a woman on a bus  . he knew it was here and went up to her and said I have your hat  and explained it . She accepted it , went on a date with him. Liked him , got married , now they very happy,  got two beautiful kids , they shunt back and forth from here to Laos (where she is from ) ... and WOW ... what a wife !  She might  be little but .... !  Boy can she multi task, garden, do heavy manual labor , look gorgeous ( me ; after she had her 2nd child and I see her in town in a tight sexy dress ; '  Hyen !  You have two children and ... you have figure of beautiful 19 year old woman ! "  The women she was with looked admiringly at her ... and she was  ... S M U G !   :D   - also he tells me he was getting a beating once in Laos  from 4 guys , she came charging in, started screaming at them and whacking them ... chased them off .   Thats a  great wife !  :D 

One day you will actually feel her presence and know when she arrives but there will of course be a element of surprise. 

All I can say about that is  ......

th?id=OIP.Rf8XR0T6Lzc787olFyFUVwAAAA%26pid=Api&f=1&ipt=2ed8bd8b89d07d8a5c2f8cefaa0964fda8636bd7229b2f2655c4e4a8b3c0bc03&ipo=images

and 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfE5rR75mi0

For me, to think this process is 'stealing my jing' is ridiculous  ( but then I do 'western tantra ' , not 'eastern '  ) .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

from the other side,

a lot less elaborate then the post above this

I do not want ( or need)  any jing from a person i consider to be below my expectations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of guys (well, people in general but for our purposes-- guys) feel uncomfortable with their sexuality.  As a culture we're not comfortable with discomfort, so instead of leaning into uncomfortable feelings guys often place the blame on women, ie women are stealing my jing.  The problem with placing the blame on women, among other things, is that this move makes it impossible for men to deal with their actual issues.  It's disempowering. 

Men need to take back their power.  As a man, if I feel that I'm losing my jing, that's on me.  Taking responsibility: it's what real men * do. 

*Ugh!  Can't believe I used the phrase "real men."  Normally I'd avoid that language but in this case couldn't resist.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

'Real men' .... in the Samurai tradition , as well as being able to wield a sword, fight unarmed, etc are also supposed to be able to compose beautiful poetry, and write it out in beautiful neat handwriting, arrange a nice bunch of flowers (ikibana) , know how to make a nice cup of tea AND serve it properly , etc .

In my tradition ; '7 heads' ( levels of consciousness ) are required .' including the poet, the angel,  and the 'adulterous woman .

I had a 3 hr conversation with my ex last night on the phone ( the one with 4 little kids ) . She gets all this stuff ( wow ! what a woman ! )  ;  I told her I was considering offering my new friend 'my dials to play with '  - she knew exactly what I meant . Any of those 'heads' has a dial that can be turned high , low or off . It dont matter to me , I can adapt . As I said last night ( this concept in other words ) 'we need to relate to people in the areas that we CAN relate to them ' .  No use forcing a connection on someone that isn't into that .

A long talk , mostly from her about relationships , men,   and she talked  a lot about how she felt  men have been dis empowered legally  in relationship ,  but also how they can be immense idiots at times   :)  .

She would steal ya jing in a moment !   :D   She is exotically beautiful  ( and that isnt just physical of course, she has a certain 'energy' ) and 'stops them in their tracks'  , literally . I've seen it ... men stopping and gawping  in the street . she has to keep changing where she goes in the street , changing towns where she goes shopping , as too long in one place , it becomes too intense . I remember once when we really had 'energy' generated and radiating off us , this woman stopped us in the street ... ' Wow !  You guys !  Can I have some of that ? "  We said okay , got her between us and had this giant energetic hug . It had a very noticeable effect on her and she went off , floating along the footpath .

Me to A. " Who was your friend there ?"

her to me ; " I thought she was your friend ? "  .... :D  

I am SURE men feel A. is stealing their whatevers ... hypnotizing them, putting a spell on them ... 

When she first talked to me about it  ( in her 'Latino way ' .... fast , animated , yelling , hurling insults about it  :D )  I looked at her in shock .... ;  " KHA VORKA !   Khavorka, kavorka ." and made the 'protect me' sign at her .   She was what the F ! , So I explained it to her  .  (I gave her a dose of that last night when she was complaining  ;  " Well my dear ... that is because YOU are .... KAVORKA! " )

I wish I had a recording of  some of the stuff she said ... I'd post it here .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

from the other side,

a lot less elaborate then the post above this

I do not want ( or need)  any jing from a person i consider to be below my expectations.

' High Expectation Jing ' ;

30ml. bottle .  Top quality .  $94.77  ( plus tax and shipping )

Naruko 30ml Jing Cheng La Creme Supreme Rejuvenating Elixir Oil From Taiwan - Picture 1 of 3

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2

From a Daoist and Chinese medicine perspective, our Jing or vital essence is stored in the Kidneys. It is closely connected to our physical sperm as men and menstrual fluid as women. Jing is also more than that, but that's another story. One way we lose this Jing is through sexual release, whichever way. So it's not the female who takes it, that's a very sexist way of thinking, but for whatever reason, when we release it, we are loosing some of our vital essences. It is said when all our Jing is used or lost, we are dead.

21 hours ago, Shifu Li said:

From a Daoist and Chinese medicine perspective, our Jing or vital essence is stored in the Kidneys. It is closely connected to our physical sperm as men and menstrual fluid as women. Jing is also more than that, but that's another story. One way we lose this Jing is through sexual release, whichever way. So it's not the female who takes it, that's a very sexist way of thinking, but for whatever reason, when we release it, we are loosing some of our vital essences. It is said when all our Jing is used or lost, we are dead.

I like this  'new guy  '      :)  

Is there no vitalizing in this process ..... as there is in  western tantra ?   That is what I do not understand ; IF it is a physical process connected to a body function, why should it operate differently under a different philosophy .

We are not talking here ( I think ) about the differences in east and west tantric approach ( ' philosophy'  ) but  a human physical function  (sex  / sexual 'release' )  .

And that , for me, opens up another question    ; male orgasm without ejaculation (  now there  is  subject to confound the boys   :) ) .... I  think one guy , in all my years of trying to explain this  knew what I was talking about  .   Would this be considered a drain on 'jing'  ?

11 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Instead of focusing on what makes us lose jing, what if we discuss the best way to create more jing?

Cool .

One way is through love+sex   :) 

That can produce not only excess  'jing'  , but ... something so magical and amazing .... it nearly approaches the work and ability of gods ;

Spoiler

GettyImages-mom-and-infant.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1d364deeaa652323317d5d041005b8137b1ba27c15045d6f04362400a9e743ad&ipo=images

or just through love alone

Spoiler

Understanding the cloud

< typing > ;    ... you poor gravity bound Earthlings ....

well ... that's enough for me today .....  I'm off !

Happy Business Man Flying Fast on the Sky between Clouds Stock Photo ...

.... oh no !  A woman !

young-woman-flying-in-sky-low-angle-view-high-res-stock-photography-88972142-1551831652.jpg?crop=1xw:0.9999xh;center,top%26resize=480:*&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e0febe39f013917f284215f32c6d74fc46ffc4710d3152268f91abb50ace4b07&ipo=images

A a a a a r r r r r g g g g h h h h h h h  !

businessman-falling-in-clouds-916188758-0978e1c319be4281ae3165fc24b61122.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=52ecacf73cda804adeff55566ac6da04938fc45554f34b8e70812add0321d6bc&ipo=images

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

We are not talking here ( I think ) about the differences in east and west tantric approach ( ' philosophy'  )

Would you be willing to share a bit about that? (Maybe via dm as it would go probably off topic?)

@OP: don’t worship the gate, worship the light. Wherever you focus on, there your energy goes. 

Edited by schroedingerscat

On 4/28/2023 at 4:36 PM, johndoe2012 said:

Then make space for her in your life. Clean your house as if she enters tomorrow and make things in order so it is not messy. Be a man, be proud of yourself. Unlock the male energy in you, don't be afraid to take charge. 

This will make you a magnet for the woman of your dreams. 

Keep doing the meditations every day until you succeed. 

It sounds like you are advocating metta meditation, sending good vibes to both oneself and the sexy ladies.

On 4/26/2023 at 5:58 PM, almaxy said:

Thanks for all the replies!

No problem. I've thought, for the householder path, ie not the monk or ascetic, beyond a wholesome discipline, be natural.  Find a comfortable middle ground where you have some discipline, based on where you are now, which you can grow or lessen depending on the season and where you are in life. 

If you find it acceptable, imo, it's not wrong to play your cultures (dating/mating) game.  Learn the rules and within a healthy regimen, and not hurting yourself or anyone else, be natural, have fun.  When we're young, as men, losing jing, feeling attraction is normal, its our nature.  We can partake of it, positively.  

Drew wrote about psychically connecting to woman, often without consent, advanced but not very moral.  He didn't write about dating or having a healthy relations with any.  In other words imbalanced, imo.  His writings could be fascinating but had a frenzied, sometimes scattered energy to them.  I wish him well, the man seemed to have some juice and knowledge  (certainly more than I) but lacked balance which is so important.     

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3