Sign in to follow this  
shidoin

max and kunlun training

Hey guys I got the kunlun book a few days ago! Max speaks about the man in new Mexico that he first learned kunlun from. He states he was able to point at his belly and make it shake. Has anyone seen or Felt Max do this? #2 the training is strange the first night I did it I got vibrations. I did it again the next morning, got the vibrations again, a metallic taste in my mouth and felt the bliss. Also when does the movie come out? Will it just be for purchase?

Thanks

matt

Matt, Max didn't learn Kunlun in New Mexico, as far as I know. His Student, Chris (Mantra68) learned from Max in Taos, New Mexico. Chris describes this experience in the forward to the book. I could be wrong, though. Which page are you referring to? :)

I've felt the effects of Max's energy. It's a weird but nice feeling. :)

Don't know about the movie, Matt. It's still in production as far as I know. Maybe Mantra68 can shed some light.

AugustLeo :)

You were correct about Chris! what did the energy feel like? was he touching you? was it a strong, or mild a feeling

Thanks

Matt

It definetly has a magnetic quality to it. Not sure how else to explain it. When one of Max's students was projecting it towards me a few months ago it felt like a really strong magnetic field was surrounding me. Max played some Kunlun games with us last weekend and he stood behind me while my back was facing a tree. I didn't go flying into the tree but I did feel a subtle magnetic pull me back an inch or two.

Some students seem to be more sensitve to it than others. Like, his older students like Kan just go flying in all directions when they get hit by kunlun. It's possible Max also projects the energy more strongly towards his long time students also(or they are just more senstive to it).

It definetly has a magnetic quality to it. Not sure how else to explain it. When one of Max's students was projecting it towards me a few months ago it felt like a really strong magnetic field was surrounding me. Max played some Kunlun games with us last weekend and he stood behind me while my back was facing a tree. I didn't go flying into the tree but I did feel a subtle magnetic pull me back an inch or two.

Some students seem to be more sensitve to it than others. Like, his older students like Kan just go flying in all directions when they get hit by kunlun. It's possible Max also projects the energy more strongly towards his long time students also(or they are just more senstive to it).

Thanks Cam! What you speak of here I can relate to: "Max played some Kunlun games with us last weekend and he stood behind me while my back was facing a tree. I didn't go flying into the tree but I did feel a subtle magnetic pull me back an inch or two" When we do the rear Techniques in Aikido Class I Get the same feeling. Very cool

Yeah, Max mentioned several times that Aikido is a good mix with Kunlun.

Then again, probably any qigong or spiritual path is a good mix with Aikido :)

It's not like projecting qi. Not that Max can't project qi. But this is different. It works because the issuer and receiver are resonant and agree (energetically) to exchange the energy. I do this with Anne-Marie, it's not really difficult.

What Max is teaching in his seminars is not about control. It's about letting go and sharing.

No, Max wasn't touching me. It's a lot like the experience of gravity.

AugustLeo :)

Thanks for the Reply Augustleo. I heard Max may slow down on seminars, it that correct? I want to go to one when in comes to my area, it appears I missed this year. I want to feel this energy

matt

Yeah, Max mentioned several times that Aikido is a good mix with Kunlun.

Then again, probably any qigong or spiritual path is a good mix with Aikido :)

That makes me feel better. Aikido really is just about letting go. That is the secret

Sign in to follow this