Hi, how jing is converted into qi and how it is formed as a golden core? If someone achieved gold core stage this person won't age? Can we call him human immortal? What are the properties of golden core?

Hi.

One way this relationship can be looked at is that Jing, or vital essence, can be refined into Qi or be used to enhance Qi and Shen, the spirit. Vital essence is extremely potent, sexual energy for an example, so it is a valuable resource that can be integrated into the Dantian to help form a dense core of Qi. Vital essence can also act as stimulant to supercharge the natural state or development of the spirit.

The Golden Core stage is an advanced level that I cannot say I have much experience to describe it. Essentially, it is a core that has gained a level of divinity. In other words, it contains a denser essence of that which is the basis of all life and has high intelligence. Hence, a Golden Core cultivator can easily live much longer because the core acts as a "energy factory" that refines and absorbs energy and supplies vibrant Qi to the vessel.

To form a Golden Core, the amount of energy required would be massive, exponentially greater than the amount necessary for a regular Qi core. Just having such a potent thing in the human system will require great mental/physical stability and tolerance, opened and stretched energy pathways to handle all the energy, and a profound understanding of the Dao to reach this level. Otherwise, the person will be dead before they can even stabilize such a core.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Hi, how jing is converted into qi and how it is formed as a golden core? If someone achieved gold core stage this person won't age? Can we call him human immortal? What are the properties of golden core?

If your goal is to learn, find a teacher. If your goal is to discuss, prepare for many contradictory answers from different people here.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If your goal is to learn, find a teacher. If your goal is to discuss, prepare for many contradictory answers from different people here.

My goal is to learn. Do you know any neidan teacher living in India?

17 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Can you please elaborate 

sure: those who talk about neidan do not know what they are talking about. they fantasize instead

• Like 1

Just now, Taoist Texts said:

sure: those who talk about neidan do not know what they are talking about. they fantasize instead

Are you saying there is no golden core in neidan?

2 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

Hi.

One way this relationship can be looked at is that Jing, or vital essence, can be refined into Qi or be used to enhance Qi and Shen, the spirit. Vital essence is extremely potent, sexual energy for an example, so it is a valuable resource that can be integrated into the Dantian to help form a dense core of Qi. Vital essence can also act as stimulant to supercharge the natural state or development of the spirit.

The Golden Core stage is an advanced level that I cannot say I have much experience to describe it. Essentially, it is a core that has gained a level of divinity. In other words, it contains a denser essence of that which is the basis of all life and has high intelligence. Hence, a Golden Core cultivator can easily live much longer because the core acts as a "energy factory" that refines and absorbs energy and supplies vibrant Qi to the vessel.

To form a Golden Core, the amount of energy required would be massive, exponentially greater than the amount necessary for a regular Qi core. Just having such a potent thing in the human system will require great mental/physical stability and tolerance, opened and stretched energy pathways to handle all the energy, and a profound understanding of the Dao to reach this level. Otherwise, the person will be dead before they can even stabilize such a core.

Wow this the answer i am looking for thanks.What is regular qi core? 

Edited by Chang dao ling

3 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

My goal is to learn. Do you know any neidan teacher living in India?

No. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

True. We can only theorize based on the natural laws, unless we have someone who has reached that level.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Wow this the answer i am looking for thanks.What is regular qi core? 

From my experience, a Qi core forms when a sufficient energy condenses into a single, miniscule seed in the Dantian. One prerequisite would of course be a field of Qi that has reached a peak saturation point. Forming it also requires a certain level of stability within and comprehension of the natural laws. I think the best way to describe transition from a field of Qi to a single condensed seed is thus: a substantial change just like the transition of one phase of matter to another.

The seed is then developed over time, growing and eventually forming its own pressure field of Qi. The level of the core and field would depend on its density.

Edited by Blissdao9
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

You can learn online if there is no one near you

Thanks for answering. Can you provide link to the online course. I want to learn LDT and MCO meditations.

47 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Thanks for answering. Can you provide link to the online course. I want to learn LDT and MCO meditations.

Here you go: https://authenticneigong.com/

Teacher’s name is Rudi, he’s my teacher too. The next seminar will be in a few months so you will have to wait until then but it’s worth it.

Until then you can practice stillness and abdominal breathing.

I should mention that he teaches neigong, not neidan

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Teacher’s name is Rudi, he’s my teacher too. The next seminar will be in a few months so you will have to wait until then but it’s worth it.

Thank you very much

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Interesting. It seems that he is a good neigong teacher. 

However, the art of healing others with energies is in itself a truly dangerous practice in 99% of case. Not only does it require the strictest conditions and the highest level of inclusiveness, but also a great understanding of karma. It is good to teach others how to heal themselves, but if we attempt to heal others and interfere with their karma, in majority of the cases, it will hurt both parties more than help.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

However, the art of healing others with energies is in itself a truly dangerous practice in 99% of case. Not only does it require the strictest conditions and the highest level of inclusiveness, but also a great understanding of karma. It is good to teach others how to heal themselves, but if we attempt to heal others and interfere with their karma, in majority of the cases, it will hurt both parties more than help.

This what li honzi founder of falun gong Qigong also said. He said a person can only heal patient when he has supernatural powers he also said even having a strong supernatural powers sometimes he can only postpone illness or transmute into other types of misfortune 

On 3/25/2023 at 12:10 PM, Blissdao9 said:

Hi.

Is it possible having a normal chi core in upper dantian. For the people meditate on Upper dantian?

31 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

This what li honzi founder of falun gong Qigong also said. He said a person can only heal patient when he has supernatural powers he also said even having a strong supernatural powers sometimes he can only postpone illness or transmute into other types of misfortune 

No, even when a person has supernatural powers, that is not a validation to healing others. A person who utilizes his/her abilities for healing with simply powers as the basis will make no further progress in the future.

7 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Is it possible having a normal chi core in upper dantian. For the people meditate on Upper dantian?

This is incredibly dangerous for many reasons. 

First, the LDT is the very foundation of the system, where energies are heated and refined. Creating such high intensities at the UDT without the foundation or rooting will destabilize the whole system and potentially lead to various mental obstacles.  

Second, the concept of a core from my experience is connected to the energy center of the body, which is in the LDT behind the abdomen and acts as a center of gravity that balances the system. Condensing a core anywhere else seems significantly more difficult.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Blissdao9 said:

Interesting. I enjoy your reading your knowledge :)

• Like 1