Sign in to follow this  
Nuralshamal

Karma Visible in our Energy Field

Dear Dao Bums,

I would like to ask about your experiences and/or opinions on this topic: "karma visible in our energy field".

Let me share some of my stories:

1) Master Zhongxian Wu
A fellow student of Master Wu shared something with me: when you visualise your liver as green, that day when you see your whole liver as completely green, that organ is fully healed. As long as there are spots of other colors or dark spots, there remain some potential problem in that organ.

Similarly for heart and small intestine as red, lung and large intestine as white/grey/transparent, kidney and bladder as blue/black/purple, spleen stomach and pancreas as yellow, and liver and gallbladder as green.

The black spots / spots of other colors are karmas (from ancestors, from yourself or from the universe) remaining in your body, potentially causing you to fall sick later.

2) Chunyi Lin
As long as there is a channel that is not open, it means there is a wrong energy blocking it.

3) Danish Mystic Martinus
Martinus states that all of our karmas are visible in our energy field or aura. So someone could be walking around with a car accident in the aura, and for the psychic this would be clearly visible.

4) Damo Mitchell 
In one of Damo Mitchells books (I think it's his big one "a comprehensive guide to daoist neigong"), he talks about supernatural powers. One of the powers is the ability to view the whole qi field around a person. This makes the practitioner capable of predicting a person's future, as it's all visible in the different layers of the energy field.

5) Native American in Peru
A coworker of mine spent 1 year in South America in Peru, trying to learn Spanish. When she was visiting a mountain deep in a jungle, as she was descending, a native american approached her. He warned her, that he could see in her aura that some bads things were just about to happen to her, and that it would be quite difficult emotionally, but that after 1 year, things would improve.

When she got back to her hotel, her boyfriend called her and broke up with her. The next day she got a call that one of her parents had fallen sick, and that an animal on her childhood farm she loved had died.

Everything the man told her came true in the next year, and when she pulled through, suddenly everything improved drastically.

6) My own experience
After having a very mentally disturbing nadi reading last week, I went to meditate. I am initiated into Sri Vidya, and sat down to say my daily mantras for each chakra (japa).

As I was going through each chakra, I saw some different dark spots and shapes inside each chakra.

I intuitively understood what they meant, and understood that it was karmas from past lifetimes.

They could be exhausted by experiencing them, and some of them could also be resolved through the mantras and rituals of Sri Vidya.

I was happy that there was only one chakra that had a lot of bad karma stored in it, the others were much easier to deal with. However, it's going to take 1-3 years of intense rituals and mantras to clean up the worst and most intense stuff.

Conclusion
In the end, karma is simply energy. We have sent out energy through our thoughts, words and deeds, and this energy is bound to return to us.

However, we can to a certain extent mitigate these energies, by building up opposing energies of sufficient strength.

One way to do this is through qigong (posture, breathing, mantra, mudra and visualisation).
Another way is through action (being good, serving others, giving to charity, forgiving, helping others etc).
It's also possible through deep meditation on each chakra coupled with introspection and improvement of character (as done in SKY).
Sri Vidya also gives very simple yet powerful ways of building energy through mantras, mudras and rituals.

Depending on how strong your negative karma is, you need to put more energy into trying to cancelling it out. But it all comes to down being able to somehow get access to see and understand what the karmas are before they actually hit you, so you have time to build up the energy to try to neutralize them.

Of course, in the end, karma is simply an educational tool of God, so another way is to simply learn our lesson ;) then the karmas get wiped clean (according to Danish Martinus).

Question
What are your viewpoints, experiences or stories about the idea that karma is tangibly present and visible in our energy fields?

God bless you!

I have noticed that people with more gross karma tend to have auras on the lower end of the spectrum so like red.  

33 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I have noticed that people with more gross karma tend to have auras on the lower end of the spectrum so like red.  

Thanks for sharing :D

Would you mind explaining your journey and practice in aura reading?

This is something I also find very interesting :)

God bless you!

1 hour ago, Nuralshamal said:

Would you mind explaining your journey and practice in aura reading?

This is something I also find very interesting :)

God bless you!

I just found that as I began to meditate a lot it just sort of happened. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

Of course, in the end, karma is simply an educational tool of God, so another way is to simply learn our lesson ;) then the karmas get wiped clean (according to Danish Martinus).

Yes ,   so why think you can 'mantra' your way out of it or  'magically escape from it '  or 'cancel it out' .

• Like 1

I have been meditating for about 15-20 years (I was not always consistent, so it is hard to put a number on it), but I have never seen anything like an aura. Maybe I am doing it wrong.

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yes ,   so why think you can 'mantra' your way out of it or  'magically escape from it '  or 'cancel it out' .

I feel like you're overly simplifying what I think I put quite nuanced.

Karma is an educational tool, this cannot be stopped. If you don't learn your lesson, of course there's no escape.

I can't pray to God that I should never be caught, and then go steal and commit crime.

Or pray that water should not run out of the tap, and then turn on the water.

I found this quite obvious, but maybe it wasn't clear enough, so that's why I'm re-emphasising it.

You cannot use mantras or rituals to escape your learning.

Okay, I hope it's clear now. You need to grow, learn and evolve, never hurt yourself or others in neither thought word nor deed, and help ease the suffering of others when possible; be a blessing to all living beings.

When you have the above DOWN 100%, you've mastered it, then, and only then, is when I talk about mantras and rituals to generate energy to improve your life.

This energy can improve your health, your wealth, your love, your happiness, and even your capacity for serving others. You can come closer to Almighty God, learn the secrets of the universe and live in harmony with all living beings.

If you never fall sick, you have more energy and time to help others and enjoy life with yourself and your family.
If you have sufficient wealth, you can enjoy life with yourself and your family, and help others much more through charity compared to if you're poor.
If you and your partner truly love each other, this will spread to the children, the extended family and also the community.
It's similar with happiness, peace, joy and morals.

Mantras and rituals can give that energetic boost and supercharge you and your energy, as well as your connection with the universe.

E.g. you have a karmic tendency for disease in your body from your ancestors, this you can purify and heal. You have a latent tendency from your ancestors and/or your upbringing to easily get angered, jealous or possesive, this you can also work on with mantras and rituals (beside normal psychological character improvement and introspection). There's a corona out-break, you can fortify your immunity through extra qigong, mantras and rituals.

I hope you get my point now :D live your life perfectly in the usual, rational, scientific and moral sense, and then add mantras and rituals on top of that, for that extra boost.

1 hour ago, EFreethought said:

I have been meditating for about 15-20 years (I was not always consistent, so it is hard to put a number on it), but I have never seen anything like an aura. Maybe I am doing it wrong.

Hey @EFreethought,

Different meditation systems bring different benefits.

Just like "I've been jogging for 20 years, but I can't benchpres 150kg!"
Or "I've been swimming for 20 years, but I can't do a handstand and a sommersault!"

Jogging, swimming and weight training are all sport, it's physical exercise, it's healthy. However, beside this categorical similarity, they're also quite different. Strength, Cardio, Flexibility, Body Control, each sport contains various elements of each.

It's similar with meditation. All meditation will bring you peace and relaxation in body and mind. However, besides this, different styles of meditation bring very different benefits.

E.g. qigong meditation is more focused on physical health and healing and building your qi.
Sufi meditation is more focused on refining your "nafs" or ego, so your soul becomes transparent for almighty God, allowing you to have the strength to follow islamic moral commandments.
Hindu mantra meditation could be more focused on achieving love for the divine (bhakti), faith (shraddha), dharma (religion), artha (wealth), kama (enjoyment/pleasure) or moksha (liberation).

So perceiving auras is something quite particular, it's not all meditations that will develop this ability. I feel like it would mostly be meditations related to energy and working with energy that would develop this skill, compared to mindful relaxation for example, or saying mantras in order to love God more.

besides seeing there is also (astral) mass and size to karmas, and besides it being on a personal level there also its size and mass on a group  level which is drastically weighing down on the earth; one could describe it like a trillion ton Adharmic black mass that will have to be dealt with!!  (But "Fear not" for even though the Earth soul is harmed she is not broken before it, for her song of power along with her golden ones and many others shall prevail....)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, old3bob said:

besides seeing there is also (astral) mass and size to karmas, and besides it being on a personal level there also its size and mass on a group  level which is drastically weighing down on the earth; one could describe it like a trillion ton Adharmic black mass that will have to be dealt with!!  (But "Fear not" for even though the Earth soul is harmed she is not broken before it, for her song of power along with her golden ones and many others shall prevail....)

I'm going over a pretty cool book currently, it explains spiritual truths with different painted symbols.

Your post got me to thinking about this one:
25.jpg

The circle is the Earth. The colors are different sections of it's aura, carried by it's microcosmic beings (human beings).

The lower, right part in dark orange symbolizes the people on Earth still holding on to the belief that peace can be achieved through war. Therefore they wage offensive wars. They believe peace is only achievable by destroying the "other", i.e. people unlike themselves (in regards to race, religion and culture).

The lower left part in a lighter orange symbolizes the people on Earth believing that it's only right that the "agressors" should be vanquished, so they wage defensive wars. Their belief is "justified anger" or "holy war" to defend themselves against the "other".

The upper part in the yellow believe in peace, harmony and cooperation, and that all peoples can learn to co-exist. I.e. they're pacifists.

On the two lower parts, the ones who believe in war as a solution, two great and smoky flames are coming onto them from each side. This symbolizes the karma they're creating, as well as the karma they're going to be receiving.

The upper part is under the moral guidance of the star, symbolizing providence. The orange beam coming down from the star symbolize the ancient religions (e.g. animistic religions), the yellow symbolize the newer religions (buddhism and christianity) and the white symbolize "spiritual science" (the newest impulse of Divine guidance having gone over the Earth). The painter of these symbols is the "prophet" for this newest impulse.

The upper part has received the guidance of Almighty God through his different impulses sent over the Earth to help mankind, therefore they seek to peacefully co-exist. Because of this, their good karma will protect them from the terrors of war. They will only suffer indirect consequences (e.g. economic, seeing the wars on TV, maybe serving as hospitals receiving refugees or hurt people from the war), but they will not be bombed, shot, killed, maimed nor tortured, as their karma protects them.

• Thanks 1

I usually see moderate karmic energy as an arc of grey to dark energy that extends from the left shoulder outwards and connecting near the left hip.

If the karma is strong then it is more extensive even to a sphere covering the body

Group and personal karma seem to take the same energy forms.

So far I have not been aware of observing good karma - but as I type this I am shown a ball of golden light in the abdomen, and another around the head.

Adverse karmic energy fields often attract/contain parasitic entities.  Those probably should be seen as secondary.

Edited by Lairg

5 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

I'm going over a pretty cool book currently, it explains spiritual truths with different painted symbols.

Your post got me to thinking about this one:
25.jpg

The circle is the Earth. The colors are different sections of it's aura, carried by it's microcosmic beings (human beings).

The lower, right part in dark orange symbolizes the people on Earth still holding on to the belief that peace can be achieved through war. Therefore they wage offensive wars. They believe peace is only achievable by destroying the "other", i.e. people unlike themselves (in regards to race, religion and culture).

The lower left part in a lighter orange symbolizes the people on Earth believing that it's only right that the "agressors" should be vanquished, so they wage defensive wars. Their belief is "justified anger" or "holy war" to defend themselves against the "other".

The upper part in the yellow believe in peace, harmony and cooperation, and that all peoples can learn to co-exist. I.e. they're pacifists.

On the two lower parts, the ones who believe in war as a solution, two great and smoky flames are coming onto them from each side. This symbolizes the karma they're creating, as well as the karma they're going to be receiving.

The upper part is under the moral guidance of the star, symbolizing providence. The orange beam coming down from the star symbolize the ancient religions (e.g. animistic religions), the yellow symbolize the newer religions (buddhism and christianity) and the white symbolize "spiritual science" (the newest impulse of Divine guidance having gone over the Earth). The painter of these symbols is the "prophet" for this newest impulse.

The upper part has received the guidance of Almighty God through his different impulses sent over the Earth to help mankind, therefore they seek to peacefully co-exist. Because of this, their good karma will protect them from the terrors of war. They will only suffer indirect consequences (e.g. economic, seeing the wars on TV, maybe serving as hospitals receiving refugees or hurt people from the war), but they will not be bombed, shot, killed, maimed nor tortured, as their karma protects them.

yes I agree that good karma affords certain individual protection,  although It seems there are also limits because of planetary karma,  thus many may not be able to be protected on the physical level but more importantly they will be protected on the astral, mental, and soul levels.  A possible example being the deaths of a great many Indian and Indonesian peoples from the massive tsunami that hit Sri Lanka and several nearby areas.  (about 225, 000!!)  

• Like 1

On 22/3/2023 at 9:48 PM, Nuralshamal said:

when you visualise your liver as green

That's the natural manifestation of the Wood Force (green. it shows movement that goes upwards towards the Fire Force/it nourishes it, but also expands outwards). 

You, I & Everyone--->Liang Yi/duality (Yin & Yang) ---> Si Xiang/4 changes (greater Yang, lesser Yang, greater Yin & lesser Yin) & Five Forces (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth & Metal) which give birth to all things whether animated or not. Si Xiang ----> Ba Gua (4x2 = eight trigrams & 8x8 = 64 hexagrams). 

This model explains the entire totality product of THE MIND (the most important force, it is the SPIRIT itself which gives birth to LIFE & MATTER). Qi is the vehicle that regulates all existence; it's an extension of SPIRIT.

AMEN. Taoism is the science of reality and the oldest one and also most accurate. Nothing is left unexplained. :)

BUT in the realm of spirit none of these rules apply since spirit is unbound, eternal & infinite. It goes well past metaphysical SCIENCE & RELIGION. 

Edit/note: karma are just blockages between spirit & matter. 

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, old3bob said:

yes I agree that good karma affords certain individual protection,  although It seems there are also limits because of planetary karma,  thus many may not be able to be protected on the physical level but more importantly they will be protected on the astral, mental, and soul levels.  A possible example being the deaths of a great many Indian and Indonesian peoples from the massive tsunami that hit Sri Lanka and several nearby areas.  (about 225, 000!!)  

I agree with you to a large extent :D this is actually a pretty fascinating subject, thanks for chipping in!

Inspired by this painting prophet, I don't believe anything can happen to us that is not our karma.

E.g. even suffering natural disasters is also not random or you suffering from someone else's actions/energies. This is also your own karma.

Dying an untimely and sudden death (e.g. natural disaster, car crash, plane crash, train crash, accidents, falling down from somewhere etc) is actually a karma from eating meat according to the painting prophet.

The reasoning is that the animals getting slaughtered are young and full of life, and naturally wish to live their full lifespan. Suddenly one day, out of the blue, someone else they have absolutely no relationship or dealing with suddenly takes their life (the butcher). The animals experience this as "an accident". Even though you don't slaughter animals yourself, eating its meat gives you the karma. Because no one would slaughter animals if not some meat eaters were craving it and paying for it.

Dying in a car crash is similar: you're young, you still have zest for life and wish to live your full live span. Suddenly, someone you don't know nor have had any dealing with takes your life in an accident.

Natural disasters are the same pattern.

There's no intentionality of hurt involved, no feelings of anger/hate/jealousy, it's just an accident involving the loss of life.

This is one of the explanations given by the painting prophet for the karma causing death by natural disaster (e.g. the Tsunami example you shared).

Actually this painting prophet's explanations has made it an intellectual hobby of mine to do "karmic analysis" of everything that happens in order to try to understand the patterns of the universe :D

So I really appreciate our discussion on this favorite subject of mine :)

What are your thoughts on this meat eating karma -> untimely and sudden accidental death pattern?

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

That's the natural manifestation of the Wood Force (green. it shows movement that goes upwards towards the Fire Force/it nourishes it, but also expands outwards). 

You, I & Everyone--->Liang Yi/duality (Yin & Yang) ---> Si Xiang/4 changes (greater Yang, lesser Yang, greater Yin & lesser Yin) & Five Forces (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth & Metal) which give birth to all things whether animated or not. Si Xiang ----> Ba Gua (4x2 = eight trigrams & 8x8 = 64 hexagrams). 

This model explains the entire totality product of THE MIND (the most important force, it is the SPIRIT itself which gives birth to LIFE & MATTER). Qi is the vehicle that regulates all existence; it's an extension of SPIRIT.

AMEN. Taoism is the science of reality and the oldest one and also most accurate. Nothing is left unexplained. :)

BUT in the realm of spirit none of these rules apply since spirit is unbound, eternal & infinite. It goes well past metaphysical SCIENCE & RELIGION. 

Edit/note: karma are just blockages between spirit & matter. 

Thanks, I appreciate you sharing your understanding of daoist cosmology and numerology (yin yang, si xian, wu xing, bagua and yi jing) i.e. 2x4=8, 8x8=64.

I always found it quite cool that there's this 1:1 relationship between maths and their philosophical understand of the building blocks of the universe :D

I've never thought about the yi jing as particularly describing the totality of the mind before, so thanks for sharing your viewpoint on that :D I feel that is actually a very valid viewpoint, so thanks for introducing me to that idea.

I actually value you linking Daoism and Science, because I personally always struggled with making them fit together. I found Daoism to be so symbolic and so "everything is in everything" to be a bit too vague for my liking, but seeing you clearly tie things together makes me open up to the possibility that yes, it can actually be used as a science of reality.

Because for me, I usually associate science with discrimination, clarity and precision, which I feel this painting prophet I've referenced has a lot of, as do Hinduism (from my perspective). 

But now that I think about it, Daoism does too, just in a slightly different way, which puts more emphasis on the "oneness" and "the same patterns repeat themselves" on the different levels of the universe (microcosmic, mesocosmic and macrocosmic), compared to Science, the Patining Prophet and Hinduism, which also use the oneness and micro/meso/macrocosmic model, yet put more emphasis on the individuated part, providing more clarity, precision and discrimination.

Thanks for sharing, it's opened up my inquiry to explore that daoism, hinduism, the painting prophet and science explore the same reality, and employ the same concepts (oneness, repeating patterns, micro/meso/macrocosmos, clarity, precision, discrimination), they just put different emphasis on each variable.

8 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

I agree with you to a large extent :D this is actually a pretty fascinating subject, thanks for chipping in!

Inspired by this painting prophet, I don't believe anything can happen to us that is not our karma.

E.g. even suffering natural disasters is also not random or you suffering from someone else's actions/energies. This is also your own karma.

Dying an untimely and sudden death (e.g. natural disaster, car crash, plane crash, train crash, accidents, falling down from somewhere etc) is actually a karma from eating meat according to the painting prophet.

The reasoning is that the animals getting slaughtered are young and full of life, and naturally wish to live their full lifespan. Suddenly one day, out of the blue, someone else they have absolutely no relationship or dealing with suddenly takes their life (the butcher). The animals experience this as "an accident". Even though you don't slaughter animals yourself, eating its meat gives you the karma. Because no one would slaughter animals if not some meat eaters were craving it and paying for it.

Dying in a car crash is similar: you're young, you still have zest for life and wish to live your full live span. Suddenly, someone you don't know nor have had any dealing with takes your life in an accident.

Natural disasters are the same pattern.

There's no intentionality of hurt involved, no feelings of anger/hate/jealousy, it's just an accident involving the loss of life.

This is one of the explanations given by the painting prophet for the karma causing death by natural disaster (e.g. the Tsunami example you shared).

Actually this painting prophet's explanations has made it an intellectual hobby of mine to do "karmic analysis" of everything that happens in order to try to understand the patterns of the universe :D

So I really appreciate our discussion on this favorite subject of mine :)

What are your thoughts on this meat eating karma -> untimely and sudden accidental death pattern?

I'd say karma does not apply the same for everyone,  for instance an old soul who knows better about certain deeds would probably incur instant like and strong karma for a misdeed (on earth) while a young soul doing the same misdeed and not really knowing any better would incur lesser karma.  That said I think this idea also applies to what realm one is in if or when a misdeed is committed and how instant karma could kick in!  (namely a misdeed in a relative heaven realm probably bringing swift expulsion and whatever else)

The higher the realm the purer and more set are the laws that are in effect,  (little or no room for mistakes) thus there is a difference with lower realms where things are not so well defined or set that makes the odds or variable's for things to happen greater in comparison.  Is it still karma, yes, but not on the same field if more variable's are in play.         (note: misdeed defined as an adharmic deed)

As for meat consumption that is a big one and maybe discussed in a separate thread...

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 4:14 PM, EFreethought said:

Meditation is really such a broad word. The Buddha said that psychic powers are developed with Samatha meditation. This is what I was doing. Not for powers though. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, old3bob said:

I'd say karma does not apply the same for everyone,  for instance an old soul who knows better about certain deeds would probably incur instant like and strong karma for a misdeed (on earth) while a young soul doing the same misdeed and not really knowing any better would incur lesser karma.  That said I think this idea also applies to what realm one is in if or when a misdeed is committed and how instant karma could kick in!  (namely a misdeed in a relative heaven realm probably bringing swift expulsion and whatever else)

The higher the realm the purer and more set are the laws that are in effect,  (little or no room for mistakes) thus there is a difference with lower realms where things are not so well defined or set that makes the odds or variable's for things to happen greater in comparison.  Is it still karma, yes, but not on the same field if more variable's are in play.         (note: misdeed defined as an adharmic deed)

As for meat consumption that is a big one and maybe discussed in a separate thread...

@old3bob, thanks for sharing!

How did you get this idea about karma working different on different planes of existence? I'm quite curious, as I've never heard about that concept before, it's sounds very interesting :D

And good point about meat consumption, if you consider it a bigger topic, it's better left alone for now.

From my perspective it's quite simple though :D if you can avoid meat without dying, it's better for your karma (like I shared the viewpoints of the prophet painter above, which I also hold). Let me spice this general rule up with some exceptions ;) 

E.g., if you're stranded in the desolate arctic regions, and either you eat meat/fish or die, it's better to eat the meat/fish. Because not eating meat and then dying... that is suicide, and suicide is still killing, and it's killing of a higher life form (human being compared to animal). It's the same with killing pests in your house, it's potentially a necessary evil in order to avoid you or your family getting sick due to contaminated food, water, living area etc.

It's the principle of "the lesser of the two evils", just like police/soldiers protecting normal people from criminals, murderers, terrorists etc, even if they have to use deadly force. It's a necessary evil, even though it violates the commandment "thou shalt not kill". 

But I'm still curious about your source for the idea of karma acting differently for different levels of life - can you talk more about the source of this idea?

I'm enjoying our exchange :)

God bless you

5 hours ago, Maddie said:

Meditation is really such a broad word. The Buddha said that psychic powers are developed with Samatha meditation. This is what I was doing. Not for powers though. 

Thanks for sharing!

I'm superficially familiar with Buddha's life story and Tibetan Buddhist practice methods, but not in depth and detail.

I looked up samatha and found it to be "concentration" on one object (perhaps similar to dharana and dhyana in sanskrit?).

What were you doing samatha on when you opened the capacity to view auras? :D

18 minutes ago, Nuralshamal said:

karma working different on different planes of existence

It may be that karmic energy is focused on the plane on which the karmic deed was done.  Thus doing emotional damage to a child may most easily play out in later emotional relationships (internal and external)

My observation is that karmic energy flows along lines of least resistance.  These days I tend to avoid groups with obvious karma.  A couple of experiences were more than enough.

In the cosmic arena, there are many planes and groups.  This solar system has its own karma, some imported by arriving entities and other generated locally by tensions in the systemic families.  For example, for a billion+ years the mineral kingdom of this planet objected to the Being that uses this planet as its body of incarnation.  Only recently were they reconciled.

11 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

@old3bob, thanks for sharing!

How did you get this idea about karma working different on different planes of existence? I'm quite curious, as I've never heard about that concept before, it's sounds very interesting :D

And good point about meat consumption, if you consider it a bigger topic, it's better left alone for now.

From my perspective it's quite simple though :D if you can avoid meat without dying, it's better for your karma (like I shared the viewpoints of the prophet painter above, which I also hold). Let me spice this general rule up with some exceptions ;) 

E.g., if you're stranded in the desolate arctic regions, and either you eat meat/fish or die, it's better to eat the meat/fish. Because not eating meat and then dying... that is suicide, and suicide is still killing, and it's killing of a higher life form (human being compared to animal). It's the same with killing pests in your house, it's potentially a necessary evil in order to avoid you or your family getting sick due to contaminated food, water, living area etc.

It's the principle of "the lesser of the two evils", just like police/soldiers protecting normal people from criminals, murderers, terrorists etc, even if they have to use deadly force. It's a necessary evil, even though it violates the commandment "thou shalt not kill". 

But I'm still curious about your source for the idea of karma acting differently for different levels of life - can you talk more about the source of this idea?

I'm enjoying our exchange :)

God bless you

well it is not all that different in the world where a repeat offender of crime probably gets a more serious punishment than a first time and young offender...  thus what one might not get into too much trouble for on a mid level astral plane... if done in an relative heavenly plane is probably going to result in a lot harder karma.  (so to speak), why - well partly because the levels of power are different... a possible but not very good analogy could be swimming underwater: if one is only 10 feet down and makes a mistake they can probably get back to the surface and end up ok, but if one is down a hundred feet and makes a mistake it is probably going to have much worse consequences.

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

In this solar system, right relationship is the primary objective.   Thus if right relationship is established the karmic energy is often no longer required.   The energy does however usually remain to be worked through.

I was with a woman who can control her emotions and denser thoughts.   She was dealing with a karmic relationship (with her ex as I recall) and had resolved the problem but the karmic energy was still in place.

Removal usually requires a request to the systemic (local) Lords of Karma

https://www.theosophy.world/encyclopedia/lords-karma

I was determined not to intervene in her family karma (because I have been embarrassed before) but I told the woman what needed to be done.  So she put in the request and to my astonishment the karmic energy was immediately removed.

I am taking her more seriously now.

Edited by Lairg

1 hour ago, Nuralshamal said:

What were you doing samatha on when you opened the capacity to view auras? :D

the breath

Edited by Maddie

20 hours ago, Maddie said:

the breath

That's pretty cool.

I've done a lot of breath work, but I've never spent much time meditating on the breath. So it's quite interesting to hear your sharing :D 

Do you view auras constantly, when you're in a good state, when you look for it, or does it just happen spontaneously on its own from time to time? 

17 hours ago, Nuralshamal said:

Do you view auras constantly, when you're in a good state, when you look for it, or does it just happen spontaneously on its own from time to time? 

If I've been meditating a lot it just kind of happens automatically. If I've been meditating less then I have to try to focus a little bit. 

There's nothing magic about the breath it's just an object to make the mind still. When the mind gets still that's what unlocks its abilities.

Sign in to follow this