Conradom

Decrease sexual energy

I've notice that my sexual energy is really high. I'm assuming it's because of all the energy work I have been doing lately through tai chi and standing meditation. It's something that I never felt before, and it's a bit uncomfortable. Which exercises are recommended to balance the sexual energy?

Thanks!

There are non-physical entities that like to feed off human sexual energies.  They learn to manage their food sources

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lairg said:

There are non-physical entities that like to feed off human sexual energies.  They learn to manage their food sources

Yes, I know. I've had many experiences in the field of succubus attack which I find quite fascinating but yet deleterious to my physical/mental health. But my original question is concerning the excess of energy to do internal practices. There is a cause and effect situation here because I just started to do theses practices and I've noticed a change in my sexual energy.

If lower dantian because charged by chi sexual energy increases. You should practice micro cosmic orbit meditation or you should go to a Qigong/neigong teacher he will give you good advice 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Conradom said:

I've notice that my sexual energy is really high. I'm assuming it's because of all the energy work I have been doing lately through tai chi and standing meditation. It's something that I never felt before, and it's a bit uncomfortable. Which exercises are recommended to balance the sexual energy?

Thanks!

Mindfulness over time helps to decrease this. If one pays attention to sexual desire as opposed to the object of desire it can be seen it is indeed suffering, and when the mind realizes something is actually suffering then it lets go of it. 

5 hours ago, Maddie said:

Mindfulness over time helps to decrease this. If one pays attention to sexual desire as opposed to the object of desire it can be seen it is indeed suffering, and when the mind realizes something is actually suffering then it lets go of it. 

Thanks for that. For a moment what you said enlightened me. I will pay attention to the sexual desire itself.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Conradom said:

I'm assuming it's because of all the energy work

Long ago I went on a course that taught me:  Assume means make an ass of u and me

How do you test alternate hypotheses?

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

Long ago I went on a course that taught me:  Assume means make an ass of u and me

How do you test alternate hypotheses?

Good point. So what's my next step?

So the obvious alternate hypothesis is the one I suggested that you have one of your succubi back again.

How do you discover the presence of a succubus?  Do you see/feel it?

If you detect one now, push light from your heart to it and require it to depart.

If you are not sure it is a succubus, visualize stepping outside your lightbody/aura and look back at your lightbody.  Then visualize the word "succubus" and put that word next to your lightbody.  What happens to the word?

Edited by Lairg

17 hours ago, Lairg said:

Is that inherently negative for humans?

29 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Yes. If you practice meditation you store energy ( mainly yang energy) which will increase sexual energy. In the subtle world yin beings aware of this so they try feed on this energy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

There are many types of entity that oppress humans.  Ignorance is not strength

23 hours ago, Conradom said:

Thanks!

if you never felt it like that before , your practices have created energy in you and  'it is filling the voids' . Sexual energy is linked to creativity , it needs an output .  Art, create , craft ...... give 'birth' to something new  , outside or inside yourself .

This will help balance it and not repress it .      Learn to transform energies in your self .

aleister-crowley-thoth-03687.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Yes. If you practice meditation you store energy ( mainly yang energy) which will increase sexual energy. In the subtle world yin beings aware of this so they try feed on this energy.

Mmm. I ask bc i have some experience with invoking these entities. And it indeed makes the sexual energy go through the roof. Which i interpret as "entertaining" lol. But yea. I always suspected there could be a negative side to it. 

Tho i did hear that some magickens can harness these dark energies and somehow work with it for their benefit.

Edited by Salvijus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Lairg said:

There are many types of entity that oppress humans.  Ignorance is not strength

Interesting. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

So the obvious alternate hypothesis is the one I suggested that you have one of your succubi back again.

How do you discover the presence of a succubus?  Do you see/feel it?

If you detect one now, push light from your heart to it and require it to depart.

If you are not sure it is a succubus, visualize stepping outside your lightbody/aura and look back at your lightbody.  Then visualize the word "succubus" and put that word next to your lightbody.  What happens to the word?

Usually it's through vivid dreams. It can also be normal entities like us who just wants to have sex. The succubus is a whole different kind of energy which you probably know. The dreams are so vivid that i can tell who the woman is in real life. The smell of her skin.. etc....

But what I am experiencing right now is pretty much a consequence of my practice. I can feel the basic Chakra "turned on". I usually feel the chakras on top of my head and my forehead on a regular basis. Anyway if it's a succubus the energy is quite heavy and you don't feel well. Which is not the case at the moment.

• Like 1

Ooooooor its just made you more healthy and raised libido is a sign of good health lol. Again mindfulness can help.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Ooooooor its just made you more healthy and raised libido is a sign of good health lol. Again mindfulness can help.

I will try to implement what you said: instead of focusing on the object I should focus on the feeling..

• Like 1

Bacopa extract (brahmi) lowers sexual arousal, tongkat ali extract (pasak bumi) increases arousal. 

Also if you know any tricks to banish or get rid of a succubus they'd be welcome. I actually saw the one taunting me in an OBE as it thought I was about to start masturbation, it was black figure and felt very not friendly let me say that, dripping with the blackest ooze all over climbing the walls like a demon when it realized I spotted it and was astral projecting. Had to fight it to get back into my body. And it felt like it could affect even my dreams but also able to manipulate me psychologically and definitely not felt like a friend or passively evil. A very corrupt energy at the least. 

• Like 1

There's nothing that extraordinary about energy vampires. Every internet troll is one whether they realize it or not. They will excite what ever their favorite emotional energy is and then feast. 

• Like 2

You are right but I'm not agreeing to comparing the subtle energy vampirism that happens between lower functional humans to what is going on with the subversive groups who works in cahoots with these demons to sexualize and prey upon the people on Earth. In ancient times these creatures got sent far far away, now they run rampant and are symbiotic with certain demonic worthshippers I don't dare name here due to the shear smokescreens and lies that have been intertwined into our culture these past centuries. 

31 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

You are right but I'm not agreeing to comparing the subtle energy vampirism that happens between lower functional humans to what is going on with the subversive groups who works in cahoots with these demons to sexualize and prey upon the people on Earth. In ancient times these creatures got sent far far away, now they run rampant and are symbiotic with certain demonic worthshippers I don't dare name here due to the shear smokescreens and lies that have been intertwined into our culture these past centuries. 

I think we are all in this together. Deep down in the rabbit whole there are no victims.

4 hours ago, Conradom said:

It can also be normal entities like us who just wants to have sex.

I suspect that sexual processes are more complicated than that

I just thought I would share my personal opinion on these Incubus and succubus beings. Are there potentially entities out there that prey upon people's sexual energy and excite them to get this energy? Maybe, maybe not who knows?

What I do think is probably more likely is that some people experience guilt over their sexual feelings and find it easier to create an external entity that's responsible for these feelings then acknowledge that they come from themselves because of guilt.

• Like 2