Blissdao9

The Foundation of Cultivation (read with a grain of salt)

4 hours ago, mcoolio said:

Gonna look for female now and anchor star systems to planet earth B).

Large trees often anchor star light

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

Thus soul-bearing entities may choose between teachings that are familiar or are relevant to their tasks or seem glamorous.

Dude, you are in Daoist discussion thread. This is not "New Age relevant teaching for people who seem to be glamorous" thread of the forum

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mcoolio said:

But yes .... It's obvious that the divine can use a single person to 'do stuff'. But for me then the interesting question was simply what it can do with 2 people that it cannot do with only one and even more interesting, what could it then do more with 2 people in a couple relationship.

So NOW you are asking me ?    I dont think I can answer the more 'interesting' question  though  as I have have never had more than two people in a couple relationship .

I agree that it seems like dumb question, don't care. Ls answer was cool. Gonna look for female now and anchor star systems to planet earth B).

What  a great pick-up line !

" Hey baby ,  wanna help me anchor a star system to planet Earth ? "

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

Different systems have different objectives.  And as the planet moves into new astrological signs there are new processes available for soul-bearing species

I would LOVE to hear how 'the planet'   moves into new  astrological signs .

This is getting better  as it goes along    :D 

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

Some lines of teaching focus on intelligence and energy.  Others focus on right relationship.

There are early signs of teachings that focus on intent but there are few that can cope with such.

Thus soul-bearing entities may choose between teachings that are familiar or are relevant to their tasks or seem glamorous.

...  and this is in response to  :   " Can you provide a citation from  daoist texts  ... "

1 hour ago, Lairg said:

Large trees often anchor star light

" ... and some believe

antennas are their leaves

that span beyond

this galaxy ... "

Stevie Wonder  - The Secret Life of Plants .

31 minutes ago, Antares said:

Dude, you are in Daoist discussion thread. This is not "New Age relevant teaching for people who seem to be glamorous" thread of the forum

Antares !    Brilliant !

That is what we need !   A 'New Age teachers '  forum , separate segment . That would actually SAVE DAOBUMS ! 

Instead of them 'practicing their teaching '  on  Daoists that know what they are talking about , or  our vedanbta friends, Yogis, Buddhists, Hermeticists , Martial Artists, etc . They can have their own section to carry on their ..... 'art'  there . And when they do what Lairg continually does  ( and some others )  their posts just get moved to there .

Why did no one think of this before ... and why did it have to take a member that has 'anchored here' from Antares  to come up with it?

Us Earthlings  have to learn to do a LOT better  !

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Nungali said:
23 hours ago, mcoolio said:

But yes .... It's obvious that the divine can use a single person to 'do stuff'. But for me then the interesting question was simply what it can do with 2 people that it cannot do with only one and even more interesting, what could it then do more with 2 people in a couple relationship.

So NOW you are asking me ?    I dont think I can answer the more 'interesting' question  though  as I have have never had more than two people in a couple relationship .

Well, no ..., but you may answer :D!  And not more then 2 in a couple, but do more with (2) in a couple.

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

I agree that it seems like dumb question, don't care. Ls answer was cool. Gonna look for female now and anchor star systems to planet earth B).

What  a great pick-up line !

" Hey baby ,  wanna help me anchor a star system to planet Earth ? "

I bet fake gurus use pickup lines similar to this all the time :D

• Like 2

Well, no ..., but you may answer :D!  And not more then 2 in a couple, but do more with (2) in a co

Well,  at the 'top of the scale' , we are told,  God sends a prophet or teacher every so often , and unless one believes Buddha's father was an elephant , or Jesus' father was a dove, 'God' is going to need a couple .  At the bottom of the scale , well, it could be EVERY birth ...  IF  everything is 'according to God's will '  ;      إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ

So, unless one  can create an homunculus  .....

I bet fake gurus use pickup lines similar to this all the time :D

Now now , dont be so uptight  ......  would you like a free tantric massage ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

Well,  at the 'top of the scale' , we are told,  God sends a prophet or teacher every so often , and unless one believes Buddha's father was an elephant , or Jesus' father was a dove, 'God' is going to need a couple .  At the bottom of the scale , well, it could be EVERY birth ...  IF  everything is 'according to God's will '  ;      إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ

So, unless one  can create an homunculus  .....

Now now , dont be so uptight  ......  would you like a free tantric massage ?

Buddha 's  father is not an elephant. But Buddha himself entered as an elephant into his mother womb ( this is what Buddha 's mother dreamed). 

• Wow 1

Okay  thats a pretty weird thing to want to do - he could have picked a smaller animal  .

....  but any way,    as well as  what' the Divine' can do with a couple we now have   what the Divine  can do with a woman and an elephant .