waterdrop

Crystals - no effect ? good ? bad ?

On 3/13/2023 at 4:07 PM, Nungali said:

now its full of unbalanced  ranters  talking about their psychological disturbances

or touting their 'super powers '  :rolleyes:  .

I have found these two things are often related :-/

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Maddie said:

I have found these two things are often related :-/

Do you  have the 'superpower' of being able to check supermarket products , in store, by  "pressing them against your  sacral chakra "  ?

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Do you  have the 'superpower' of being able to check supermarket products , in store, by  "pressing them against your  sacral chakra "  ?

Wtf ?! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

yeah ..... I had a GF  that threw some  supermarket fruit and veg against the supermarket wall as she said  they where not fresh and where  'rubbish' . I told her to stop doing that as they might call the police . ....  however she never did   what Lairg suggested .

I think that sort of testing should be done 'in the field'  .... before the products reach the supermarket  ; 

depositphotos_1217154-stock-photo-young-woman-in-plant-of.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=fb5af2b093d7cd445e6cedd89870b7c06604263a0ca40bfd0917b446ba7db3cf&ipo=images

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nungali said:

yeah ..... I had a GF  that threw some  supermarket fruit and veg against the supermarket wall as she said  they where not fresh and where  'rubbish' . I told her to stop doing that as they might call the police . ....  however she never did   what Lairg suggested .

I think that sort of testing should be done 'in the field'  .... before the products reach the supermarket  ; 

depositphotos_1217154-stock-photo-young-woman-in-plant-of.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=fb5af2b093d7cd445e6cedd89870b7c06604263a0ca40bfd0917b446ba7db3cf&ipo=images

A noble career field.