Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Stories of Patria

Patria found it’s ancestry where it was, the ruins were found by a halfling nearby and they called it the Ruins of Patria.

Upon the first establishment, the scions of patria avoid the ruin. From thereon they consider the ridding of omniscience.

Centuroesi, or ages that haven’t passed with measurements in new standard; the scions realize birthright and establish the burned plaza.

Age is renounced with proper measurement and replaced with new standard. The scions keep on forgetting what it’s called, it’s what they get paid with.

By some realization of supreme authority, the scions discard old trading practices and replace them with merchants who consume all their resources.

In due time, the aroma of illusion and decadence of spires not built floods the minds of others but never a scion.

Aroma of which illusion! I built the spire. All Mine! Taste is color, spike the fevers and drink the immortality of a mortal scion. There was no offer here.

A corruption avoided, the king of a distant state never ruling.

Edited by Mithras

The story stops, the radical of an ending or place that did not consider an ending necessary smiles.

The Lazy Prince, The Lazy Prince! Even the princesses who were not there moan in delight. Their orchards not disturbed and another immortal dream lasting.

The Lazy prince sat in his Apple orchard one day and considered the order of the world

When I looked back at Patria. My eyes were humiliated by surroundings of individual and last.

Decadence that is only received by which ignorant feature? Wisdom approaches me, it’s sinful placement a feature to my own allowance

The Lazy Prince did not have a fever to end. When asked for his upkeep he destroyed the world.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:05 PM, Mithras said:

the aroma of illusion ... floods the minds of others but never a scion.

I have noticed that subtle aromas exist and that is common knowledge in our society - for example the "stench of corruption", and in the old days "a nose for a story".

Thus when an energy field is offered to me, my first step is to sniff inside it.  Lily and citrus smells are very good.  Rose is ok.  Meat smells are not good and a stench ends my investigation and I reject the energy.

Once when meditating I detected a 7 layer scent but mostly my smelling is low dimensional.

The sense of smell can be developed upon every plane and subplane. 

12 hours ago, Lairg said:

… for example the "stench of corruption"  and … “a nose for a story".

There’s also “come up smelling like a rose”

Edited by Cobie

On 4/5/2023 at 7:50 PM, Lairg said:

I have noticed that subtle aromas exist and that is common knowledge in our society - for example the "stench of corruption", and in the old days "a nose for a story".

Thus when an energy field is offered to me, my first step is to sniff inside it.  Lily and citrus smells are very good.  Rose is ok.  Meat smells are not good and a stench ends my investigation and I reject the energy.

Once when meditating I detected a 7 layer scent but mostly my smelling is low dimensional.

The sense of smell can be developed upon every plane and subplane. 

“I’m better off avoiding King Candy but you may really be avoiding a Druid.”

-The next line to the story of lust on a boat

Queen Victoria's last words  before she passed away  ;   ' I think I am feeling much better ."

• Like 1

Threatened by the fury of stormy confusion

the misguided son wandered into heavy, dank and comforting night

allow him rest oh righteous fury!  Mortal sin pains us all.

Eyes pecked out by an ally. Betrayed! Blooded! Left for dead, oh the sorrows that were to come.

Tortured by shades of ignorance, his only friends.

Despair! Death! Stripped of all wealth and hope.

The Angels were indifferent, the demons had their way.

The Gods forced the child to rise into power. "This was the path of your choosing" They thundered. He wondered, "Where is the justice in the Heavenly realms!" "Could we not trust our teachers and Gods?"

And the hapless and hopeful soul bewailed and bemoaned.

"I had every good intention!" he cried, over and over, weeping like an abandoned and lost child. They tortured, raped and defiled this lover of the world.

Threatened cursed, punished severely, his vessel completely ruined. Adrift, afloat, somehow alive-yet dead! Completely and thoroughly wasted, what a tragedy! Would none come to this poor souls' aid?

Though thoroughly cursed, demeaned and humiliated and naked to his bones, he lumbered back into the world. His human friends and acquaintances, trying their best, could offer no aid, or consolation. He quested across the Earth as far as he was able, but no man held the key to his condition. The only choice he had, was to prove himself to the Gods.

Edited by helpfuldemon

As our journeyman rose from realms that only he was allowed to travel, slowly gathering himself, he remembered his cause; he came to cure and to aid. His only truth was love, and he had to challenge all of the Heavens above and below.  The Gods of war and righteousness were not without mercy.  They were waiting for this champion to rise.  What would he bring them, did he deserve to be recognized?  The seeker of truth may have abandoned hope, but the Gods held onto it, waiting in silence, observing with the all seeing Eye, united in vision, their messengers came and went, informing them on the travels of the champion of man.  

Edited by helpfuldemon

Crawling and begging at every door, all the Angels of Heaven hollered "How dare you think you can create a new Universe oh son of Man!"  The Gods below said "Don't beg, you are worthy, and they beat him ruthlessly until he proved he understood.  Sorrow, sorrow, no pity for this man.  Climb!  Rise!  That was their demands.  This seeker of truth, this lover of life, friend to all, so full of hope and beauty, forced to cut out his heart and destroy his soul, to allow himself to be devoured and interrogated and misled by any spirt above, below, from within and without.  Learn to divide and conquer, to make compromises to your heart and hope.  This is a kingdom, and there are rules of command!

Edited by helpfuldemon

Sign in to follow this