markern

Help me find a gentle Qigong form

I have injured my spine a bit and now get pains doing the brocades, which I was practicing, and planning to continue to practice. I've tried a few five animals forms of Youtube and a couple of others but have so far gotten a bit of pain from all of them. I am looking for a form that is between 5-15 min long. Longer than that and my chi deviation issues will flare up and that involves very little movement of the spine, especially backwards. Preferably something "all round" that works all the five elements/five organ energies rather than something targeted at something very specific. It is also good if it involves some degree of gentle stretching but it does not have to. I basically need something that helps balance my energy overall, won't aggravate my chi deviation but helps ground and don't give me spinal pains. 

Does anyone have ideas for forms that could fit this description and that I can find on Youtube?

Keep throwing rocks down your spine and say it fell in water instead. Do this until you are observed by subspace lords. Then learn “swallow across three plains” or consider a salt heavy diet till you remember a cultivation manual that suits your liking.

• Confused 2

On 3/7/2023 at 7:22 AM, Mithras said:

Keep throwing rocks down your spine and say it fell in water instead. Do this until you are observed by subspace lords. Then learn “swallow across three plains” or consider a salt heavy diet till you remember a cultivation manual that suits your liking.

I really don’t know what can be better than this, all this trash is not even qigong. Only a lazy prince could learn qigong, all these masters are like dogs barking with red tongues. Look at the mundanity, the lack of spice in these animals who only like to bark. 

When a lazy prince practices qi gong, qi cannot be avoided; it’s death is natural.

Qigong is a satire of judgement, dao and all this other nonsense of listening; Who even gave the advice that one should develop the senses and movements. When a lazy prince moves his finger, blades of grass don’t move around him. This is qi-gong. In comparison all these odd men and dogs still bark about capacity and movement.

There is not a trace of qi in the environment only piglike divinities; Men who develop sensitivity truly have no hope of nobility. Truthfully you’re better off showing malice towards divinity; even animals are rewarded for this.

• Confused 1

On 3/7/2023 at 6:14 AM, markern said:

I have injured my spine a bit and now get pains doing the brocades, which I was practicing, and planning to continue to practice. I've tried a few five animals forms of Youtube and a couple of others but have so far gotten a bit of pain from all of them. I am looking for a form that is between 5-15 min long. Longer than that and my chi deviation issues will flare up and that involves very little movement of the spine, especially backwards. Preferably something "all round" that works all the five elements/five organ energies rather than something targeted at something very specific. It is also good if it involves some degree of gentle stretching but it does not have to. I basically need something that helps balance my energy overall, won't aggravate my chi deviation but helps ground and don't give me spinal pains. 

Does anyone have ideas for forms that could fit this description and that I can find on Youtube?

Have you tried the sitting eight brochade set? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10.3.2023 at 12:28 AM, Maddie said:

Have you tried the sitting eight brochade set? 

No, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the suggestions I will check it out. Came across a standing version of the brocades yesterday that looks like it will be gentler on my spine so am going to try that too. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sheng Qi said:

I would suggest Lifting The Sky. It's said to be a very holistic exercise with only a very gentle stretch.

Thanks. I will try that. I remember him talking about how important it was

On 09/03/2023 at 1:59 PM, Mithras said:

Are you okay? I don't recall your posts being like this, you don't sound alright. Kind of looks like you're using a text generator of sorts

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, -_sometimes said:

Are you okay? I don't recall your posts being like this, you don't sound alright. Kind of looks like you're using a text generator of sorts

What an animal, it’s fair to call someone a dog but you don’t even eat food. What a disgrace

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Mithras said:

What an animal, it’s fair to call someone a dog but you don’t even eat food. What a disgrace

krule-john-c-reilly.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eduardo said:

It should be forbidden to speak inconsistencies in the forum,

that must  feel soo pleasant to order other humans as to what they can or cannot say. 

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1