Centli

Can a person with permanently and severely atrophied testicles do internal alchemy?

I suggest this person should go to damo Mitchell and learn under his guidance. If this not possible i suggest this person shouldn't practice internal alchemy.

1 hour ago, Chang dao ling said:

I suggest this person should go to damo Mitchell and learn under his guidance.

Did you go to damo Mitchell and learn under his guidance? Care to share what did you learn?

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

I suggest this person should go to damo Mitchell and learn under his guidance. If this not possible i suggest this person shouldn't practice internal alchemy.

While I enjoy the work of Damo Mitchell, that seems a bit dismissive!

• Like 1

Most males  think that  since  sex pleasure felt  to be  from the bottom of  their body , then  jing  must originate from there , which is not that correct  . In reality , every organ of our  bodies  gets  its  own  jing and qi , and  in an ejaculation  ,  jing of all organs  are drawn  and  run from  the top along the spine ( the Du channel)  , and rush out . This is why all  guys find tired and fragile on the whole back and waist  , not just the lower body ,  after sex or  nocturnal leakage . In fact , as long as men who  can have an erection , even only some sex urge  ,  as late as  up to their  eighties , Taoist cultivation is possible .  A Taoist poem ,  which I  always  like to quote ,  reads as follows :

"人情濃厚道情微,  道用人情世罕知 " 

Edited by exorcist_1699

4 hours ago, exorcist_1699 said:

A Taoist poem ,  which I  always  like to quote ,  reads as follows :

"人情濃厚道情微,  道用人情世罕知 " 

unfortunately it is not clear what this poem even means. Also it is not a taoist poem but a Chan one

后来龙互禅师乃云:人情浓厚道情微,道用人情世岂知。空有人情无道用人情能得几多时。」

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=243859&remap=gb

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1