free-sea-red-med

Telepathy is real.

This is not a troll post. Seeing the mature crowd here, I am simply trying to make you aware of it.

By telepathy I don't mean energetic or behavioral.

I mean mind to mind thought transfer.

It has happened to me only twice so far. Both with separate highly spiritual people with whom I believe I had a karmic relationship(because when it happened there seem to be some sort of merging of consciousness). It was initiated by them. Although I have transferred thought back to that person too. But it was involuntary and I do not know how I did it.  There was intention to communicate a particular thought to that particular person, the thought manifested in my mind and they happened to have received it.

I was completely sober and was not on any drugs, nor had consumed any for a long time.

Also to note, the first time I was in the proximity with the person, but the second time I was at least a hundred meters away.

Both the situation were under duress, where timing mattered and the communication HAD to go through. There is a personal aspect to this which I don't want to share.

Yoga scriptures say it's possible and I took it's word for it seeing as to I had already experienced it.  I've read a few anecdotes of it happening on LSD or Psylocibin too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the most commonly deployed arguments against those who assert that consciousness is universal, rather than individual, is that we're unaware of other individuals' thoughts.

An irrefutable counter-argument that I've heard deployed in this case is that most of the time we simply forget or fail to notice others' thoughts in much the same way that we forget or fail to notice most of own thoughts.

• Like 1

I think we do it often but  'forget or fail to notice'  .   I have tried several experiments  that had interesting results .

I had a stray dog here , when she first arrived I was  (verbally )  " What's your name ? "  The name 'Bella' instantly came into my head along with the image  of a little girl .  Putting it down to my imagination ... but I called her ' Bella' anyway . As soon as I did she was instantly overjoyed  and attached to me . It took a while to track the owners down ( her chip was faulty and gave a misread ) . Then this car turns up a guy gets out and then a little girl who sees (her) the dog and runs to her calling out 'Bella '  .    Curious .

I have niece that is 'badly' autistic . She (as reported to me ) has trouble communicating, connecting and suffers fits of temper violence and screaming . I rarely see my family , but the last occasion was many years back , mother's birthday . Niece was there, a lot more grown up  (about 10 then ) , very cute little girl , lush thick long red hair , seems pleasant 'on the outside' . She was 'in a mood' so was left to play in a corner . I 'scanned her ' , a lot of anger and frustration ... a LOT of frustration . She tried a few of her 'tricks' but I simply ignored them and her , which made her curious. I 'felt' her thinking "oh, you are different "  ( as I was not reacting , the family really over reacts and draws attention to just about everything she does ! )   I tried sending her  some thoughts and she immediately looked up at me in surprise and wonder . By then we where sitting down to lunch , she had a bowl of food given to her as she sat in the corner of the room , as that is what she prefers , she likes to keep away from others )  . She came over  (and I knew exactly what she wanted , she wanted to sit next to me , so acting entirely casual and natural - no fuss ! - ) and handed me her bowl, I put it on the table and then she started trying to get up onto the bench seat next to me , so I helped her .  Then everyone starts making a big deal about it ; " Look ! Look what Sophie is doing ... she wants to sit with us ! "  I am trying to signal them to ignore it and shut the **** up , but no . They not only make a big fuss but decide she is trying to get past me to get to her  Grandma  ( may family virtually gives me no credit whatsoever ) . She stars ; " No no no no ... "  But that doesnt stop  them , they manually 'help' her  ... so she hits and bites  ... the  screaming starts up again and she is removed top her room .  I sat there internally crying , poor kid . No use telling them anything about what just happened ,  I know what the results of THAT would have been !

God God, that must be terrible ... imagine if you  think you are clearly talking to people  ;  " I need water ... I need a drink of water ! "  or whatever  and people are being 'nice' , 'trying to help ' you  but totally ignoring what you are 'saying' and giving you colored pencils or teddy instead .   I would like to spend more time with her .... but it has not worked out that way .

How many others are out there like that ?

Snakes even !   I did that one in front of another person ... they where blown away by that !    I have experimented a lot with them  as there are a lot of pythons around here , and they can be usually handled , fairly docile and peaceful , usually.   i see a snake and I put myself in a stet of emotional fear  and start thinking ; " What if it attacks me? Maybe I should get in first and kill it ? "  Snake acts aggressive and rears up , head darting around looking for escape route .  Then I change 'gear ' ; project appreciation, gratitude and love and think clearly  'at' it  : " How about coming back to my place , lots of mice and food there , and some warm safe places to sleep . Its not far , I'll carry you ."  Snake  not only comes up to me , but I put my arm down , it 'sniffed' it . curled up my arm and I carried it home .

Dont believe me ... try it yourself   ( telepathy I mean, not snake handling   :)  )

• Like 3

Many years ago, when my wife was 8 months pregnant, we sat down to meditate to find out the name for the coming son.

We asked an angelic being.  My wife heard Richard and I heard Riccardo.   So we called him Richard.

The immediately previous life in which I knew him was in Spain.  Perhaps that is why I heard a spanish version of Richard.

We did the same when my wife bought a new Honda Civic.  We both got very similar sounding names.

And I ask my Mazda before choosing/putting in fluids etc.  It always gives a clear emotional response.  It is quite fussy about fuel.

Edited by Lairg

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I think we do it often but  'forget or fail to notice'  .   I have tried several experiments  that had interesting results .

I had a stray dog here , when she first arrived I was  (verbally )  " What's your name ? "  The name 'Bella' instantly came into my head along with the image  of a little girl .  Putting it down to my imagination ... but I called her ' Bella' anyway . As soon as I did she was instantly overjoyed  and attached to me . It took a while to track the owners down ( her chip was faulty and gave a misread ) . Then this car turns up a guy gets out and then a little girl who sees (her) the dog and runs to her calling out 'Bella '  .    Curious .

I just came back from hanging out with a friend and her dog, who is an Australian shepherd (the dog, not the friend).  We were walking around the neighborhood and from behind someone's fence another dog started barking enthusiastic greetings at the Australian.  My friend introduced the neighbor's dog to me: "That's Bella."  It was around the time you posted the above.

Next thread about/around the subject of telepathy ought to be about synchronicities.     

12 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

My friend introduced the neighbor's dog to me: "That's Bella."  It was around the time you posted the above.

Next thread about/around the subject of telepathy ought to be about synchronicities.     

Bella is the name of my brother's dog in Sacramento.  

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Bella is the name of my brother's dog in Sacramento.  

My late mother-in-law would hate this thread.  Can you telepathically guess what her name was?  

• Haha 1

@free-sea-red-med

Could you describe/expand on how it feels to have telephatic communication in comparison to non-telephatic communication?

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

I have a feeling that this is not telepathy, it feels more like solving a problem how to describe a being in single word - name. A person sees other being and by intuition decides which "name" would best describe the totality of the other being.

I have niece that is 'badly' autistic . She (as reported to me ) has trouble communicating, connecting and suffers fits of temper violence and screaming . I rarely see my family , but the last occasion was many years back , mother's birthday . Niece was there, a lot more grown up  (about 10 then ) , very cute little girl , lush thick long red hair , seems pleasant 'on the outside' . She was 'in a mood' so was left to play in a corner . I 'scanned her ' , a lot of anger and frustration ... a LOT of frustration . She tried a few of her 'tricks' but I simply ignored them and her , which made her curious. I 'felt' her thinking "oh, you are different "  ( as I was not reacting , the family really over reacts and draws attention to just about everything she does ! )   I tried sending her  some thoughts and she immediately looked up at me in surprise and wonder .

This may be immoral, to use a child with disabilities for experiments without consent.

Snakes even !   I did that one in front of another person ... they where blown away by that !    I have experimented a lot with them  as there are a lot of pythons around here , and they can be usually handled , fairly docile and peaceful , usually.   i see a snake and I put myself in a stet of emotional fear  and start thinking ; " What if it attacks me? Maybe I should get in first and kill it ? "  Snake acts aggressive and rears up , head darting around looking for escape route .  Then I change 'gear ' ; project appreciation, gratitude and love and think clearly  'at' it  : " How about coming back to my place , lots of mice and food there , and some warm safe places to sleep . Its not far , I'll carry you ."  Snake  not only comes up to me , but I put my arm down , it 'sniffed' it . curled up my arm and I carried it home .

Interesting.

Dont believe me ... try it yourself   ( telepathy I mean, not snake handling   :)  )

I think dangers of telepathy have to be considered, there may be adverse entities who might try to use unsuspecting experimentator for theirs ends.

11 hours ago, Lairg said:

Many years ago, when my wife was 8 months pregnant, we sat down to meditate to find out the name for the coming son.

We asked an angelic being.  My wife heard Richard and I heard Riccardo.   So we called him Richard.

My experience is that there might be sound/voice, thought/voice or image. But I am unable to discern "mine" from "foreign". I assume attacks can be made against person who thinks that all thoughts are only his own.

10 hours ago, Taomeow said:

My late mother-in-law would hate this thread.  Can you telepathically guess what her name was?  

Her name escapes me but I'm getting a psychic picture of her getting very excited when company came over.  She didn't, by any chance, need special training to stop jumping up on house guests?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Indiken said:

I have a feeling that this is not telepathy, it feels more like solving a problem how to describe a being in single word - name. A person sees other being and by intuition decides which "name" would best describe the totality of the other being.

Then I would have called her  'dog' .  

i think its safe to assume a dog who is someone's pet can recognize a few words , especially its own name .

This may be immoral, to use a child with disabilities for experiments without consent.

What your 'morality' calls  'experiments without consent '   is actually a  simple attempt at communication with a child .

What if she was deaf and I automatically thought they might understand some simple sign language  and tried that ?  Would that upset the  morality apple-cart ?

Then again you could be right .... maybe I should have left her there in the corner , ignoring her and leaving her to her own lonely empty 'echo chamber'  ... and assuming I was 'safe' within  some sort of set of 'morals ' .

Interesting.

I think dangers of telepathy have to be considered, there may be adverse entities who might try to use unsuspecting experimentator for theirs ends.

Dont try it then .  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Her name escapes me but I'm getting a psychic picture of her getting very excited when company came over.  She didn't, by any chance, need special training to stop jumping up on house guests?

No ... but she did have a habit, on meeting new people , of immediately  lying on the ground on her back , legs and arms up , expecting a belly rub. 

( there I go with 'potential immorality '  again  !  )   

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Indiken said:

My experience is that there might be sound/voice, thought/voice or image. But I am unable to discern "mine" from "foreign". I assume attacks can be made against person who thinks that all thoughts are only his own.

Quite so.  In my observation it is not until the second highest mental subplane (5.2) is under internal control that the human is consistently able to distinguish home-grown thoughts from incoming thoughts.

5.2 is the mid-point of the Christian soul-body also called the Neshama in the kabbalistic system of 5 souls

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380651/jewish/Neshamah-Levels-of-Soul-Consciousness.htm

http://malankazlev.com/kheper/topics/Theosophy/bailey1a.gif

Edited by Lairg
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

No ... but she did have a habit, on meeting new people , of immediately  lying on the ground on her back , legs and arms up , expecting a belly rub. 

( there I go with 'potential immorality '  again  !  )   

I do that too but in my case nobody thinks it's very bella.

18 hours ago, Indiken said:

@free-sea-red-med

Could you describe/expand on how it feels to have telephatic communication in comparison to non-telephatic communication?

Well for one obviously it's non-vocal, hence there is absolutely no sound waves involved.

I could also discern the gender of the person. It was not like a general neutral thought we usually have.

It also felt a bit invasive.

There is also a rise in the level of vibrations  and energy and you're not in the base level of consciousness(but this happened on a profound level only the second time so it may not be a necessary condition).

And the most bewildering thing is that when it happened it seemed like a such a normal everyday kinda stuff that I eventually became paranoid for a while as to who else was capable of that and if people could 'read my mind's.

The closest experience a person can have in regard to telepathy is a psylocibin/dmt experience with entities involved. The entities will speak to you, but with this unless it's an experience where you're damn certain that it's not just in your head, it's hard to tell whether it's your unconscious becoming conscious and it's just 'you' communicating with your thoughts.

And also when you're on psychedelics it's easy to brush it off as an auditory hallucination caused by the mind and it'll involve detective work as to whether it was real or not.

However in my opinion the entities are very real and their telepathic mode of communication is very real too. And this is not something that goes on 'faith'. If you're a fairly rational person, a dmt trip where they are present will clear your doubts. And I think this is  a much common phenomenon seeing the boom in the last few years(just a search on r/shrooms on Reddit will yield so many experiences).

Even though there is truth to the matter, difference is , with psychedelics it's subjective wheres since this was sober and there was an actual person involved there is absolutely no doubts to the matter.

• Thanks 1

I seem to get two forms of contact:

- a voice in the head when I ask questions

- concepts/ideas/images appearing in my awareness without preamble

The first I would classify as lower telepathy but the second is probably a mixture of higher mental (non-verbal) telepathy and intuition (heart knowing)

Such contacts are common when I am doing (or available to do) something useful for the greater system

• Like 2

Say we have a telephatic communication and we see in imagination that other person's image like we would see that other person when speaking in video call. Is this possible ?

If so, given not deceitful communication,

Could such image show how the person looks in reality, the same way we would be able to see with eyes;

Or would it be just "mental interpretation" of that other person regarding the knowledge we have;

Or else;

What do you think ?

While reading this thread yesterday, I glanced over my shoulder at the tv my wife was viewing just as the detective in a BBC drama was holding up a dog collar with 'Bella' inscribed on it...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lairg said:

Quite so.  In my observation it is not until the second highest mental subplane (5.2) is under internal control that the human is consistently able to distinguish home-grown thoughts from incoming thoughts.

5.2 is the mid-point of the Christian soul-body also called the Neshama in the kabbalistic system of 5 souls

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380651/jewish/Neshamah-Levels-of-Soul-Consciousness.htm

http://malankazlev.com/kheper/topics/Theosophy/bailey1a.gif

The 'Christian soul body '  ( :D )  ...      is  Jewish now ? 

22 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I do that too but in my case nobody thinks it's very bella.

:D

This is how Luke looks after making a joke ;

Spoiler

Regal Keisha the meerkat poses for camera at Telford zoo | Shropshire Star

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

While reading this thread yesterday, I glanced over my shoulder at the tv my wife was viewing just as the detective in a BBC drama was holding up a dog collar with 'Bella' inscribed on it...

Excellent !

( Now to flood all the other daobums in this thread with 'Bella synchronicity '     .....   { Mwa ha ha haarrr } ) .

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nungali said:

The 'Christian soul body '  ( :D )  ...      is  Jewish now ? 

It is very strange that cultures have different names for the same reality.  I suppose we will just have to put up with translations

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

It is very strange that cultures have different names for the same reality. 

Why ?   Its just that different cultures have different languages   .

Should the word for 'dog' be 'dog' in Indonesian  ?

:D  

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

I suppose we will just have to put up with translations

I think you missed my point   ... what the hell is      'the  Christian soul body  '  ? 

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

I think you missed my point   ... what the hell is      'the  Christian soul body  '  ? 

A clear question.

We know from humans having had NDEs during surgery that mental intelligence continues to operate accurately even though the body-brain shows no activity.

Access to the brain is necessary for the mental intelligence to operate on the physical plane - but the mental intelligence has separate existence.

The brain is biologically/electrically operated by elementals and logically by nature spirits.

Where the brain and associated intelligences are suitable, a higher intelligence often becomes involved.  Depending upon the human and its karma, the higher intelligence may or may not be beneficial to humanity.   The standard beneficial intelligence is often referred to as the soul or solar angel.

Christians believe in a soul.  Orthodox Christians do not distinguish the soul body from the soul intelligence. 

The soul/solar intelligence is also known as the (holy) guardian angel.  The solar intelligence attempts to connect the dense human to higher forces by using the soul body (higher mental subplanes) to resonate into the brain.  Many brains cannot respond.

By 3rd stage enlightenment the human is quite transparent to higher light and the soul intelligence has entirely departed.  (When you have seen me you have seen the Father for He lives in me and I in Him)

Severe autism cases often involve the soul intelligence leaving the soul body because of problems in the brain.   

Application of the principles of science (observation, hypothesis, experiment, peer review) can take humans far into the nature of Reality - but who has such commitment?

Edited by Lairg