sifu wolf

Taoist N.L.P.

Once upon a time a pilgrim from Bagdad met up with the plague 50 miles out of town. You look like your up to no good said the pilgrim to the plague. Im off to kill 5000 people in Bagdad replied the plague, and they went there separate ways. One week later the pilgrim, on returning to Bagdad, met up once again with the very same plague. You told me you were going to kill 5000 people, i heard that you killed 50,000. No, no, said the plague. I only killed 5000 people, the rest died of fright. Sifu Wolf

Edited by sifu wolf

Once upon a time a pilgrim from Bagdad met up with the plague 50 miles out of town. You look like your up to no good said the pilgrim to the plague. Im off to kill 5000 people in Bagdad replied the plague, and they went there separate ways. One week later the pilgrim, on returning to Bagdad, met up once again with the very same plague. You told me you were going to kill 5000 people, i heard that you killed 50,000. No, no, said the plague. I only killed 5000 people, the rest died of fright. Sifu Wolf

judging by recent history these arab sob's are the least easily frigntened folks on the face of the earth, so you may wanna reconsider the location of yr little fable.

Edited by Procurator

I often think fear can be a good thing, I mean it can keep you rational. Perhaps it's better to talk about rational fear and irrational fear.

Oh and for the mystics out there I have seen the quicksand, the bottomless pit and the sting in the tail so I've seen fear at full volume!

Further: emotions are OK as long as you let go because it's when you hold on that problems arise. Non-attachment and letting go are always good teachings.

What do you sifu and where do you sifu

What do you sifu and where do you sifu

Hello myth maker. Direct answer. Tao wu shin gung fu. Five animal styles. mind training. psychology, psychiatry, iron shirt and quite a bit more. Where? Tao wu shin temple in Australia, plus some work with the Australian education department. New Zealand, Denmark and just about to send an apprentice to france. This sifu's lineage ? 6 years in the same temple in the Himalayas, 4 years under master Ni Hua Ching in northern china and several years in northern Thailand. Regards wolf

judging by recent history these arab sob's are the least easily frigntened folks on the face of the earth, so you may wanna reconsider the location of yr little fable.

The fable is older than anyone around today. Only audacity would change it. And of course anyone who's missed the point. The underlying story revolves around hysteria and hypochondria brought on by fear. Put any city in the world in the story. The point is still the same.

Oh, I see you have read the new Destroyer novel. That pesky Warren Murphy...

No, never read a novel. Never heard of Warren Murphy either. What is it that you see?

Hello Sifu Wolf,

I would love to hear more about this temple in Australia.. I'm having trouble finding any daoist groups in Australia.