voidisyinyang

Neanderthal Legacy

Today I read Stan Gooch's new book, "The Neanderthal Legacy: Reawakening our genetic and cultural origins" (2008). It was amazing and really inspiring, especially since Gooch and I exchanged several letters while he was writing this book. He basically argues that we have two brains since the cerebellum is 75% as large as the cerebrum, based on their relative cortex area. Also the cerebellum is MORE advanced in terms of neuron connections -- by several orders of magnitude. Finally only in mammals does the cerebellum have its own separate connections with the body-mind perceptions. He points out that this coevolution of the cerebellum occurred when dreaming also developed, which is not practiced by reptiles. He states that this dreaming reality enables telepathy, psychic healing, telekinesis, precognition, and even shape-shifting.

Essentially Gooch's book is my new bible. I really think this is his best book.

http://www.innertraditions.com/Product.jmd...g=1-59477-185-5

When I'm sitting in full-lotus having O at a Ds with females I'm using my cerebellum brain, based in seeing with my pineal gland. This is the autonomic nervous system -- what would normally be "subconscious desire" -- is activated and fulfilled right then and there. It's amazing.

Meanwhile I can carry on a completely normal, intellectual conversation at the same time, using my cerebrum brain.

People who see me sitting in full-lotus, with my adam's apple pulsating, a big grin on my face. Well their reaction depends on their own energy and how it interacts with mine! Also which brain they are using at the moment! haha.

To write about it in further detail is too dangerous I think. Yes I'm too radical for modern civilization. But in real time I can adjust to the situation without too much problem, although sometimes things get a bit sticky! haha.

Edited by drew hempel

People who see me sitting in full-lotus, with my adam's apple pulsating, a big grin on my face. Well their reaction depends on their own energy and how it interacts with mine! Also which brain they are using at the moment! haha.

Hey what's your idea on the pulsating adam's apple?

I've taken your advice on making full-lotus a habitual activity (my teacher seconded your idea). However, I do not sit in lotus for upwards of an hour after eating, I feel the impeded blood flow may not be a good thing for distributing nourishment. No "O's at a D" yet but the bliss energy is building.

Edited by 松永道

Eco Homo: How The Human Being Emerged From The Cataclysmic History Of The Earth,

by Noel T. Boaz

According to this book, we are not related to neanderthals. Moreover, we actually exterminated them. The author is a paleoanthropologist who presents evidence that I remember finding irrefutable, or in any event irresistible. It's been a while and it's quite foggy in my memory, but I think you might want to see this one to compare with your current bible. To me it clarified quite a few points in its day and age about the reasons we are the way we are. Quite, quite a few. I hate to be pushing yet another book on someone who probably reads more like too much rather than not enough, but since it's all rock-n-roll to you while you're sitting in full lotus, why not sit and read? :)

By the way, here's a full lotus aside I meant to throw in in the appropriate thread but forgot:

the heels must not be wrinkled in any way while you people are at it. Smooth like a baby's or you're not sitting in the right position for the right kind of flow. To accomplish this, you may want to grab the leg you're going to place on the bottom with the opposite hand from behind your back, grabbing the toe and pulling it up into the fold between the thigh and the pelvis. Then you place your other leg on top of it and try to do the same thing. Won't happen overnight, but ideally, you have to be able to grab both toes by criss-crossing your arms behind your back; then the balance will be perfect.

Edited by Taomeow

Thanks for the comments. Here's Stan Gooch's new website with further research details. I just mailed him again this morning! Last night I had some amazing flying, multiple internal climax dreams! Spring fever. haha.

http://www.stangooch.gotaw.co.uk/

The Adam's Apple pulsating kicked in for me last Equinox when my throat chakra went crazy. So it's just the psychic moon center opening up more. Whenever some strong yin energy is around me my Adam's apple starts pulsating as the yin source soaks up the yang energy in my brain. It's funny but also is orgasmic so I just roll with it. Still it drove my mom crazy last time I visited. O at a D with the family is a bit wild. haha.

Anyway where was I as I blush.... uuummmm. Oh yeah I also smell like shit all the time because I eat meat and sit in full-lotus while eating, etc. My gums leach the anerobic bacteria and the vagus nerve transduces the e. coli, etc. So I've experimented with various anti-septics. Tea tree oil combined with peppermint spirits works but it's hard not to make it too strong or too weak.

So be forewarned -- emotions are the first blockage. Nutrition is the second. I was vegetarian for 15 years but after that 8 day fast on ONLY half glass of water I took to dumper-diving and eating solely rancid bread, etc. Haha like a fucking zombie I am! haha. Then I ate fast-food. Slowly I'm working back to a "health" diet but even still I'll have to become an ascetic like Master Chunyi Lin (he fasts one day a week and eats just a little veggie meal per day the rest of the week).

Anyway so today I've been eating yogurt, oranges, bananas and I have some spinach in line. So much for "food combining." Nutrition is just a pain in the ass, considering that civilization is inherently evil.

Consciousness though is the Apple that Adam ate when he was formed out of the EVE (the secret of squaring the circle). Read my blogbook for details: http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

God is a Woman.

considering that civilization is inherently evil

No such thing as evil just ignorance and self delusion.

Consciousness though is the Apple that Adam ate when he was formed out of the EVE (the secret of squaring the circle). Read my blogbook for details

Men and women both came from the undifferentiated father/mother. It's pretty much accepted by many scholars and mystics that Adam was the first sentient race and was androgynous/hermaphrodite and eve was the second race when we differentiated into male and female.

Hot Avatar.

Thanx, it's Krishna.

Not into Hinduism much but I just love the statues and bronzes although my absolute favourites are Buddhist.

image005.jpg

Well Jaynes' whole argument is derived from the ever-so-popular yet WRONG "split brain theory" of Roger Sperry.

I read Jaynes' in a graduate class back in 2000 or so and ixned him back then, replacing him with Karl Pribram's holographic model.

Thought I had referenced Jaynes in my "epicenters of justice" masters thesis (online) but I guess not, although a google of "drew hempel and "julian jaynes" did clue me into a new mention of my "actual matrix plan" on the Bad Astronomy forum. haha.

As for Becker -- yeah that's a cool book but he's still dealing with LOGARITHMIC-based electronics whereas Taoism is based on complementary opposites.

Still these mentions merit a link to a Hot Somalian dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zreYq4yHYR8&NR=1

OH I forgot to mention that Stan Gooch attacked the "split brain theory" to no end when it came out and as his website details -- he was finally given credit for being correct.

Essentially your brain can relearn any skills that are currently relegated to the left or right side. Cut out the Corpus Callosum though and you're doomed.

Edited by drew hempel

Taoism is based on complementary opposites.

Hmm Not sure I would agree with that. Might be more accurate to say that Taoism first helps you to see the complimentary nature of opposites but then leads you to the realisation that there are no opposites i.e. There is no duality. People obsess on the supposed dualism of the Yin Yang but the duality is only apparent and not actual.

The two sides of the Yin Yang are the same just as the world is the same when the sun goes down. People may say that the darkness of night brings death and fear but again this is apparent and not actual. In fact day and night are just ideas and there is nothing absolute about them because it's all just the flow.

Once you remove the falsehood of duality from the Yin Yang you are left with a circle and a sign way. There is also the center point of the circle which might be imagined as a dot in it's middle. But isn't this just more duality you may ask? No because the circle and the center point are joined by the flow of ever-becoming / ever-returning which is the ecstatic bliss of being which is non-being.

It's all about being free/three and not two or polarised/divided.

Patrick: I appreciate you directly communicating your views clearly with me. It's great that we disagree and I have no intention of trying to convince you that I'm correct. Sorry! haha.

Patrick: I appreciate you directly communicating your views clearly with me. It's great that we disagree and I have no intention of trying to convince you that I'm correct. Sorry! haha.

Indeed as there's no, err, point in arguing with the truth! LOL

:P

Let's put it this way. How many hours have you sat in full-lotus TODAY?!?

I don't keep track anymore. On a good day I have 20 mutual climaxes with females -- we both have internal climaxes after I use my pineal gland to shoot electromagnetic energy into them while the full-lotus sucks up their electrochemical energy.

20 climaxes means I don't get hungry if I don't eat. Last summer I went 3 days with no food and no hunger -- just ecstasy.

That's religion to me.

The best I went was 8 days on only HALF a glass of water. The electromagnetic fields were so strong I healed my mom so she didn't need surgical stockings, I freaked my friends out, I pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head by accident, I saw dead spirits coming to hear Master chunyi Lin during his qi-emitting lecture, when I sat in full-lotus the room kept spinning around me.

That's when I stopped practicing and my channels closed up a bit but then Master Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead and this magnetic bliss burned up my pineal gland making it permanently magnetized with bliss.

From 11 to 1 at noon and at midnight the third eye automatically opens up everyday. But I just sit in full-lotus and have about 10 internal climaxes a day. At the full-moon the energy is strongest 3 days before and after and especially strong at the equinox full moons.

Precognition, telepathy, telekinesis, psychic healing and euphoria. These can all be the norm just by practicing:

http://springforestqigong.com

Let's put it this way. How many hours have you sat in full-lotus TODAY?!?

I don't keep track anymore. On a good day I have 20 mutual climaxes with females -- we both have internal climaxes after I use my pineal gland to shoot electromagnetic energy into them while the full-lotus sucks up their electrochemical energy.

20 climaxes means I don't get hungry if I don't eat. Last summer I went 3 days with no food and no hunger -- just ecstasy.

That's religion to me.

The best I went was 8 days on only HALF a glass of water. The electromagnetic fields were so strong I healed my mom so she didn't need surgical stockings, I freaked my friends out, I pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head by accident, I saw dead spirits coming to hear Master chunyi Lin during his qi-emitting lecture, when I sat in full-lotus the room kept spinning around me.

That's when I stopped practicing and my channels closed up a bit but then Master Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead and this magnetic bliss burned up my pineal gland making it permanently magnetized with bliss.

From 11 to 1 at noon and at midnight the third eye automatically opens up everyday. But I just sit in full-lotus and have about 10 internal climaxes a day. At the full-moon the energy is strongest 3 days before and after and especially strong at the equinox full moons.

Precognition, telepathy, telekinesis, psychic healing and euphoria. These can all be the norm just by practicing:

http://springforestqigong.com

I don't meditate but I have experienced most of the things you mention although they're not for me. You should actually be careful as most of the people I've known that have messed with such things have either gone mad, drunk themselves to death or committed suicide! I jest not.

My favourite spiritual practice is simply walking in the park. Secrets are often hidden under a veil of complexity.

OK this is also in response to the PM -- it's very simple yet very powerful. Talk is cheap -- conceptual thought is the problem. So when people go on and on about various "models" -- that's a joke.

The practice is this: NONWESTERN MUSIC APPLIED TO THE BODY. Specifically something called the "microcosmic orbit" aka "the small universe" -- it's the 12 notes of the scale resonating from the sound in your head into ultrasound which ionizes your electrochemical energy to create blissful heat and then futher ionizes it to create electromagnetic fields. Finally this creates light which bends spacetime back to consciousness.

That's all there is to it. The basic text is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk. Once you "lay the foundation" then it's permanent -- it's like a cook book. Just practice, follow the instructions precisely, and just get to about chapter 8 or 10 in that book.

Having a master transmit energy to you is of course very helpful as is having a quiet, isolated place to practice, and the younger you are the easier it is.

Music is not a cult -- it's who we are and the basis for all religion. For all my theory, analysis and model you can read my blogbook -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

But if you're really serious then just order the "small universe" level 1 sitting meditation c.d. from the "In the Store" at http://springforestqigong.com. It's $11.

Music is not a cult -- it's who we are and the basis for all religion.

Just for the record it wasn't me that PMed hempel.

Ouspensky was into all that chromatic scale stuff although Gurdjieff pissed on his fireworks somewhat! :D

But hey whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

As the retarded girl at the community center said before class one day...

"It's as easy as One Two Three!"

...think about something you really want....one..to....three!! WOW!

thanks.

Edited by rain

Patrick -- I'm not into chromatic stuff -- that's WESTERN tuning. You're into Chromatic stuff! Science is based on Western tuning! You have more in common with Ouspensky than I do.

The problem with Gurdjieff is that he used 5/4 and 9/8 which already were derived from "divide and average" western math even though he was advocating a nonwestern scale based on resonance of perfect fifths (as is the case with his alchemy intervals in "In Search of the Miraculous."

So Westerners (like Ouspensky, Orage and everyone else) just grabbed the "divide and average" math of 5/4 and 9/8 and ran with it like idiots.

Fortunately I discovered that yang is 2:3 and yin is 3:4 -- the perfect 5th and perfect 4th respectively so I realized that Gurdjieff was actually teaching the same thing as the Small Universe (the 12 notes of the scale as yin and yang for body-mind transformation).

I have several articles on this at http://mind-energy.net